Alpha Boost is an “extra strength” supplement for men made by Invictus Labs and available for sale online at Amazon and other retailers.
The food supplements market has grown enormously in the last few years and there is now more choice than ever when it comes to a product in this category.
Before we get going, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
This Alpha Boost Invictus review is going to focus on all of the important aspects of this particular supplement as we look to see where this product stands in relation to the top products in the industry right now.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer feedback and the doses as we look to determine where Alpha Boost stands in comparison to the top so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on sale at the moment.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to take a closer look at this product and examine some of the basic facts behind it.
Skip To Section
Alpha Boost Invictus – The Basics
As we have already explained, Alpha Boost is a popular supplement sold on Amazon and made by a company called Invictus Labs.
Alpha Boost is marketed as an “extra strength” supplement that will help to support you on your fitness journey.
The official listing on Amazon says that this product will help in multiple ways to support you on your journey.
The marketing material says that Alpha Boost uses a “clean and natural” blend to help support your goals.
It also claims to help give you a boost in confidence levels as you take responsibility for your results.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but of course, we’ve already heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements.
The real evidence about whether a product is going to be effective or not can be found in the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the ingredients formula of Alpha Boost Invictus as we look to try and see where this product really ranks.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Alpha Boost Invictus.
The first disappointing thing we immediately noticed from the ingredients label of Alpha Boost is the fact that Invictus Labs have chosen to use a proprietary blend for this supplement.
This unfortunately means that we don’t know the doses of the ingredients used.
We never like to see proprietary blends used in any kinds of supplements, so it was pretty disappointing to see that Invictus Labs have done so in this case.
We feel that there really is no reason for supplement manufacturers not to be fully transparent with their formulas in this day and age.
Now, let’s start focusing on the actual ingredients to be found in Alpha Boost.
• Horny Goat Weed – This is one of those ingredients that tends to pop up in a few supplements. However, it’s not the most effective ingredient really. It’s known for its supposed ability to help help with certain things. However, there is not much evidence to suggest that it will actually help at all.
• Tongkat Ali Extract – Also known as LongJack, you’ve probably already heard about this this ingredient before if you’ve done some of your own research into similar supplements. Sadly, there is little to no evidence to suggest that it will actually be effective. So, Invictus Labs could certainly have used a more effective ingredient in its place.
• Saw Palmetto Extract – This is not one of the more common supplement ingredients. However, it does find its way into a few similar products. You can find it in some health stores as a standalone supplement.
• Orchic Substance – In case you didn’t know, this is an extract taken from bull’s testes. That’s enough to put us off. It’s inclusion is made worse by the fact that it’s not really been shown to help with much at all.
• Wild Yam Extract – This is a plant extract also known as Dioscorea Villosa. It’s believed to help in certain ways. Again, however, there really is not a lot of evidence to suggest it will positively bring some effects here.
• Nettle Extract – This is one of the better ingredients in Alpha Boost. Nettle Extract can be found in some of the leading products in this category. It’s not a bad inclusion. Nettle Extract is one of the better ingredients in the Alpha Boost formula.
• Boron – This is another top quality ingredient in the Alpha Boost formula. It’s a dietary mineral and is commonly found in some of the top supplements in this category. We were pleased to find it in the Alpha Boost Invictus formula.
• Sarasaparilla – Another name for a plant extract called Muira Puama. It’s been claimed to help with certain things. However, there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will actually influence much at all, which is pretty disappointing.
We’ve got to say, we were pretty underwhelmed by the Alpha Boost ingredients formula.
It contains a few decent things such as Boron and Nettle Extract, but it really falls short of using some of our favorite ingredients for a product like this.
Here are the main ingredients that this supplement is missing:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Vitamin D3
D-Aspartic Acid is our favorite ingredient for a supplement in this category, and you’ll find it in most of the top products. It’s really the first ingredient you should look for when picking a supplement like this.
Magnesium and Zinc, meanwhile, are two vital nutrients you should look for in a supplement like this. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
Vitamin D3 is another ingredient which you should look for when picking a supplement in this category.
You can see our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
Alpha Boost Invictus Reviews
Alpha Boost is one of the more popular supplements on sale, and at the time of writing, it had more than 1,600 reviews on Amazon.
It also had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good going.
One positive reviewer reported that they had been using the product for three weeks and had noticed a difference in their energy and stamina.
One negative review claimed that the product simply didn’t work for them at all, which was disappointing.
Alpha Boost Invictus Side Effects
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any supplement for the first time.
That being said, the Alpha Boost ingredients formula looks like a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any side effects, as it tends to use natural ingredients.
It doesn’t contain any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you don’t need to worry about suffering from the jitters or energy crashes.
We do always recommend that you speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Alpha Boost is not one of our top recommended supplements in this category, because the formula is simply not as strong as the leading products on the market at the moment.
It’s also let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend.
See our guide to the best supplements on sale at the moment via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
A good supplement can indeed help you to support your goals both inside and outside of the gym.
However, you should always look to get your diet and training regime on point before considering adding any supplements to your regimen.
Making sure that you’re living a healthy lifestyle in general is always the best thing to do before considering supplementation of any kind.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Alpha Boost Invictus review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this supplement because it doesn’t use a number of our favorite ingredients for a product like this.
It was also disappointing because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients from its users.
Overall, there are some far better options on the market at the moment if you’re looking for a similar supplement to support your goals.