Today we’re going to be reviewing the Alpha King Supreme supplement made by Force Factor.
It’s currently available to buy online at various online outlets, including GNC and Amazon.
So, if you’re looking to find out whether Alpha King Supreme is a supplement worth trying or not, then you’re in the right place.
Our Alpha King Supreme review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement so you can decide if it’s the right product for you or not.
Specifically, we’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to discover if this product deserves a spot on our selection of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market at the moment.
We’re going to break down our review into a few different sections as we look to find out whether this product can live up to the marketing hype or not.
So, now that the introductions are out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at Alpha King Supreme as we look to find out if this supplement is all that it’s cracked up to be or not.
Let’s focus on the main facts about this supplement now.
Skip To Section
Alpha King Supreme – The Basics
So, we’ve clearly already deduced that Alpha King Supreme fits into the broader range of supplements known as so-called ‘testosterone boosters’.
A so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
You’ll find Alpha King Supreme on GNC, where it currently sells for $90, which makes is one of the more expensive supplements out there in this category.
The bottle claims that you can experience a number of different benefits from taking Alpha King Supreme.
This product claims to be a more premium version of Force Factor’s other offering, which is known simply as Alpha King.
The product description on the official GNC website claims that Alpha King Supreme is the “ultimate” supplement that promises to help in multiple areas.
Indeed, they do not hold back, with the product description claiming that Alpha King Supreme is the “formula for greatness”.
Of course, we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype when it comes to supplements – instead, it’s always best to focus on the facts such as the ingredients formula and dosages.
With that in mind, let’s now move onto the next important section – the ingredients.
Let’s kick off this crucial part of our review by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of Alpha King Supreme.
Firstly, it’s great news that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend. It means that we are clearly told what’s in each and every serving, with the ingredients clearly listed along with their doses.
It’s great that Force Factor have gone against the trend and instead opted to be totally transparent about their formula with their customers.
Let’s now turn our attentions to the actual Alpha King Supreme ingredients formula.
• Vitamin D – This is a good ingredient for any supplement in this category. Our bodies produce Vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight. It’s a good inclusion.
• Vitamin K2 – Another important vitamin that your body requires. In case you didn’t know, it’s a vitamin which contributes to the normal function of the heart and blood vessels.
• Magnesium – An essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal protein synthesis, amongst other things.
• Zinc – This is another essential mineral that many people do not get enough of from their diets. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction, amongst other things.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandha – This is a branded form of Ashwagandha, which is a herb that has a history of use in traditional Indian medicine. We’ve found it in a few supplements recently and it’s a decent inclusion.
• Fenugreek – A common spice that’s often found in supplements in this category. It’s a good inclusion.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM for short, this is a nutrient found in vegetables such as broccoli. It’s found in many similar supplements in this category.
• Boron – This is another mineral which is a common ingredient. It’s a decent inclusion in the Alpha King Supreme formula.
• L-Citrulline – This is an amino acid found in watermelons which is a common ingredient in some leading pre workout supplements. It’s not a bad inclusion.
• Panax Ginseng – This is an ingredient which has a history of use in some traditional medicines. It’s not a bad inclusion in the Alpha King Supreme formula.
The Alpha King Supreme formula has some pretty good things in it. It’s great to see things like Zinc, Magnesium and Boron make it into this supplement.
However, there were also a few of our favorite ingredients missing from this supplement, namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is usually the first ingredient we look for when picking a supplement in this category, so it was a shame not to find it on the label.
Black Pepper Extract – meanwhile – is a good ingredient for any supplement and most of the top products in this category contain at least some Black Pepper Extract.
You can see our updated guide to the best supplements on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
Alpha King Supreme Reviews
At the time of writing, there were only four Alpha King Supreme reviews on the official GNC website and one on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
One person said they loved it and that it helped them both to gain muscle and lose fat.
Someone else was equally happy, as they reported that it “works on every level”.
Hopefully we’ll be able to find more customer reviews online in the next few months.
What About Alpha King Supreme Side Effects?
The Alpha King Supreme ingredients formula looks like a pretty safe one to us, but we do still always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any new product for the first time.
That means carefully checking the ingredients formula for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
We do always also recommend that you consult your doctor before using any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
The Alpha King Supreme supplement is a decent product in our opinion, but it doesn’t make it onto our list of the very best products out there right now in this category.
The main drawback is that this supplement doesn’t use D-Aspartic Acid, which we usually look for first in the top supplements.
You can see our pick of the best supplements out there right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Never forget that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems.
You should always first make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and exercising regularly before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That being said, a high quality supplement can make a big difference to your results if it’s used in the correct way.
Alpha King Supreme Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Alpha King Supreme review.
Overall we think that this is a decent supplement that uses some good ingredients and doesn’t have a proprietary blend (good news).
However, we don’t currently rate Alpha King Supreme as one of the very best supplements out there right now in this category.