We are always looking to learn about the best supplements to hit the market for women, so we were keen to find out more about Alpha Woman.
Most of the products like this on sale these days tend to either be marketed towards men or not be targeted towards a specific gender at all.
For that reason, it’s good to stumble upon supplements that have been specifically targeted to help women on their journey.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
There are so many supplements on sale these days that it can quickly become difficult to pick out the good from the bad.
The purpose of this Alpha Woman review is to take a close look at this supplement to see where it stands compared to the competition, and whether it ranks as one of the top so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now or not.
Let’s now kick things off by taking a close look at the important factors surrounding this supplement.
Skip To Section
Alpha Woman – The Basics
Alpha Woman claims to be more than just a ‘standard’ female-focused supplement.
As well as helping with the classic benefits, Alpha Woman also promises to help benefit “every aspect of life” to help you achieve your goals.
We’re always slightly skeptical of products that make these kinds of claims.
Adding too many other things to the equation can lead to under-dosing of certain ingredients and ultimately, an ineffective supplement.
This product claims to work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey. So far, so good.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients label of Alpha Woman to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this crucial section by taking a close look at the full ingredients label of Alpha Woman.
It’s really disappointing that Alpha Woman uses a proprietary blend.
This is when a manufacturer chooses to mask the individual ingredients in an overall blend, making it basically impossible to judge the effectiveness because we don’t know the doses.
We believe that there really is no excuse for a manufacturer not to disclose the full ingredients list and doses in any kind of supplement. All of the best products on the market transparently reveal their full ingredients lists and doses.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is one of the best ingredients for a product like this. You probably already know all about its benefits and it’s one of the most widely-researched ingredients around. It’s a solid inclusion in the Alpha Woman formula.
• Eria Jarensis Extract – This is another stimulant. We’ve not come across it in too many supplements before. Simply put, we feel that there could be some better supplements that could have been used in its place.
• Naringin – This is a flavonoid which occurs naturally in fruits such as Grapefruit. It’s responsible for the Grapefruit’s bitter taste. We’re not too sure about this ingredient and feel that there are other more proven substances that could have been used here.
• Muira Puama – This is a medicinal plant found in the Amazon rainforest. It has a long history of being used for certain things. Again, we’ve not found it in too many supplements before and feel that there are plenty of other proven ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – This is simply an acetylated version of the dopamine precursor L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine is a common ingredient in some pre workout supplements.
• Ashwagandha – This is a herbal extract which is often sold as its own supplement in health stores. It has some claims about it online, but more research is needed in our opinion.
• Maca – This is an extract from a root vegetable. It is claimed to help with certain things but we’re not so sure about it. It’s a nice ingredient, but again, it’s not likely to help directly with much.
Alpha Woman has quite a long ingredients list, but there are lots of the most important ingredients missing in our opinion.
Here are the main ingredients we would have liked to have seen in this supplement.
• Green Tea Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It was a real shame not to find any Green Tea or Cayenne Pepper in Alpha Woman as they are two of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like this.
Alpha Woman Reviews
There were more than 200 Alpha Woman reviews on Amazon at the time of writing.
It had an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars, and 49% were five star reviews.
One person said that they loved the way it boosted their energy levels in a subtle way without being too much to handle.
Someone else said that it helps them to get the best out of their workouts.
There were also some negative reviews. One person said that it made them feel “shaky and sick” and someone else said that it made them feel jittery and didn’t help to curb their appetite at all.
What About Side Effects?
The problem here is the proprietary blend. It means that we literally have no idea how much Caffeine is in each serving. We all know that too much Caffeine can cause side effects.
Because of the the proprietary blend, we can’t tell whether this product has been formulated correctly or not.
We always also recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients and speak to your doctor before trying any kind of supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Definitely not. Alpha Woman showed plenty of promise in terms of what it was trying to achieve, but its use of a proprietary blend and many ingredients which are unlikely to help with much means that we don’t rate it as one of the very best on the market right now.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
As we mentioned at the start of this review post, there is no substitute for hard work when it comes to your body. You’ll have to make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before expecting to see any results from a supplement.
Always make sure that your diet and training regime is on point before considering adding a supplement to your daily regimen.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
This brings us to the end of our Alpha Woman Fat Burner review. Overall, this product fell way short of our expectations and we were disappointed by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend.
The ingredients list is certainly an interesting one, but the lack of proven ingredients means that this supplement only gets two stars from us.