Lots of people who are looking to improve their results turn to so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all of the ones featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply supplements which contain a number of plant extracts or other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals, and that have been designed to help support your goals and combined with a healthy lifestyle.
In case you didn’t know, a ‘testosterone booster’ is the blanket name given to food supplements which are marketed as being able to help support your health and fitness goals. They usually contain a range of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to complement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
The problem is that most supplements on the market these days simply aren’t worth your time or money.
There are so many different products out there now that it can quickly become very difficult to separate the good from the bad, and the effective from the useless.
We’re going to save you some time – the key to any good supplement can be summed up in one word: ingredients.
There are only a handful of products out there that contain good ingredients at the correct doses – and we made it our mission to unearth them.
Skip To Section
Current Top Rated Testosterone Booster Supplements
|Testofuel||★★★★★||• For Younger Guys • D-Aspartic Acid • Contains Zinc • 90-day Guarantee||Buy Now|
|Prime Male||★★★★★||• For Older Men • Contains Zinc • D-Aspartic Acid • 90-day Guarantee||Buy Now|
|SPORT T-Booster||★★★★☆||• Four Ingredients • D-Aspartic Acid • Ashwagandha • Vegan Friendly||Buy Now|
Of course, not all supplements are created equal, and that’s why we’ve put together this handy guide featuring the three leading products on the market right now.
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ or supplement to solve all of your problems.
You should always make sure that you’re making the right lifestyle choices (eating right and exercising regularly) before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
Our Pick Of The Top Three Supplements
Our team of experienced researchers have done all of the hard work for you to select some of the best supplements based on the ingredient formulas, customer reviews, company reputation and safety.
These products are our pick of the very best supplements on the market right now in this popular category.
If you’ve done any research for yourself, you’ve probably already come across Testofuel.
It’s one of the most popular supplements on the market right now because of its solid ingredients formula and the fact that it’s been around for quite a few years now.
TestoFuel is made by specialist supplements company Roar Ambition and has plenty of hype surrounding it online.
TestoFuel uses nine different ingredients in its formula.
It’s the one product which contains a large number of the leading ingredients around right now. TestoFuel contains vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts including:
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of the most popular ingredients in supplements in this category. Each daily serving of TestoFuel contains 2300mg of D-Aspartic Acid.
• Magnesium – Magnesium is an essential mineral that is also a common ingredient in supplements. As well as other things, Magnesium is known for helping to play a role in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium also contributes to normal protein synthesis.
• Zinc – Another essential mineral and a common addition to supplements in this category. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction. Zinc is a great inclusion.
• Vitamin B6 – An important vitamin, which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and the normal function of the nervous system.
You can seen the full ingredients label of TestoFuel along with the individual doses below.
• It’s a premium-priced product. Because it contains a wide selection of good quality ingredients, it’s more expensive than some of the other supplements on the market right now.
• You can currently only buy it on the official website, so you won’t find it in the shops or on other sites such as Amazon or eBay.
TestoFuel is one of the market leaders when it comes to supplements in this category and we are big fans of its formula.
It contains the best selection of important ingredients, including Zinc and Magnesium, and seems to have lots of positive customer reviews to back it up.
The only slight downsides are the high price and the fact that you can only buy it directly from the manufacturer.
For more information and to buy now: www.testofuel.com
2) Prime Male
One thing we noticed when doing our research into the best supplements was the fact that many of the products seem to be geared towards younger guys.
What about older men who are looking for similar supplement in this category?
Prime Male is our pick of the leading supplements designed specifically with older guys in mind.
It’s made a by a company called Propura and has been specifically formulated for older guys.
Prime Male contains a very similar set of ingredients to TestoFuel but with a few subtle differences.
Here are the main ingredients:
• Zinc – Prime Male contains 30mg of Zinc per serving. As we mentioned above, Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• Magnesium – Another of our favorite ingredients. Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue amongst other things.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of the most common ingredients in supplements in this category. Each daily serving of Prime Male contains 1600mg of D-Aspartic Acid.
• Asian Red Ginseng – A popular herbal ingredient in lots of different supplements. Prime Male uses 120mg of Asian Red Ginseng per serving.
• Luteolin – Luteolin usually comes from Orange Fruit Extract and is found in many of the popular supplements in this category.
• Nettle Root Extract – Another popular ingredient often found in supplements in this category. Each serving contains 160mg.
Here is the full ingredients label for Prime Male:
Despite Prime Male being our pick of the top supplements for older guys, there are a couple of negative points.
• You won’t find it in the shops or on other sites such as Amazon. You can only buy it directly on the official website.
• It’s more expensive than some other products out there, because of the premium grade formula.
Prime Male is the supplement for you if you’re an older guy looking to step your game up.
It’s backed up by a good formula – which includes Zinc and Magnesium – and seems to be well received by customers.
The downsides are that it’s a bit more expensive than other products, and you can’t get it in the shops.
For more information and to buy now: www.primemale.com
3) Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster
The next supplement on our list is Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster.
This is definitely one of the more unique products on the market right now, because it only contains a small number of ingredients, but that means it can potentially deliver bigger doses of each one.
The Performance Lab range is the latest creation by specialist supplements company Opti-Nutra, and the new range has been gaining traction thanks to their transparent formulas and clean branding.
The whole Performance Lab range is also Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster has a short ingredients list but it’s a clean one. Let’s take a closer look at the main ingredients in a bit more detail.
• D-Aspartic Acid – Again this is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement of this type. And each serving of Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster contains 1000mg.
• KSM-66® Ashwagandha – This is a branded version of Ashwaghanda, which is an ingredient that has a history of use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Each serving of SPORT T-Booster contains 300mg.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as velvet bean, Mucuna Pruriens is another relatively common supplement ingredient. Each serving of Prime Male uses 150mg.
• Luteolin – Luteolin comes from Orange Fruit Extract. It’s found in many of the supplements in this category. Each serving of SPORT T-Booster contains 30mg.
Here’s the full ingredients label with the doses of the ingredients in Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster.
• It’s a shame that the formula skips important minerals such as Zinc and Magnesium.
• Like the other products on this list, you can currently only buy it directly from the manufacturer on the official Performance Lab website.
• The fact that it only uses four ingredients is good for simplicity, but it also means that some other good ingredients have been ignored.
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster is the newest product on this list, but it’s well worth its spot.
It contains good doses of widely-researched ingredients and has been specifically formulated to help you achieve your goals.
The only drawbacks are the fact you can only buy it on the official website, and that some good ingredients, such as Zinc, haven’t been included because of the shorter formula.
That being said, if you’re looking for a vegan friendly supplement with a clean formula, then Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster is a good open.
For more information and to buy now: www.performancelab.com
Anything Else To Bear In Mind?
As we always like to remind our readers when it comes to any kind of fitness supplement, there’s no ‘magic pill’.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard, eating right and making good general lifestyle choices before taking any supplement for the first time.
Supplements are a great way to help support you on your way towards achieving your goals, but they will only be effective when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
Products like the ones featured on this page are not designed to work miracles on their own. Instead, they can provide your body with things such as vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts to complement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Your first port of call should always be to make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point.
That means making sure that you’re eating a healthy, balanced diet and exercising regularly.
Only then should you consider adding a supplement to your regimen.
Wrapping Things Up
That brings us to the end of our guide to the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market right now.
We’ve walked you through the things to look for and have also picked out our top-rated products.
The newest product to hit the market is Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster. It’s got a clean formula and is a vegan friendly option.