We came across Bodydynamix Slimvance on the top selling supplements section of the GNC website.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market and so we were naturally keen to find out a bit more about Slimvance.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The full name of this product is the “BodyDynamix Slimvance Core Slimming Complex”, which is quite a mouthful, so we’ll refer to it as simply Bodydynamix Slimvance in this review article.
We all know that hitting your goals is not easy. It takes hard work and dedication both inside and outside of the gym and plenty of patience to see the real results you’re after.
That’s where a so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement can come into play.
Sometimes you’re training hard and eating right, but there seems to be something holding you back from getting the results you’ve been working towards.
The problem these days is that there are so many different supplements on the market that it can quickly become difficult to pick out the good products from the bad.
The purpose of this Bodydynamix Slimvance review is for us to take a close look at this supplement and focus on all of the important aspects of it as we look to try and determine where it stands in comparison to the leading products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to try and deliver the verdict on Bodydynamix Slimvance.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at the key facts about this supplement.
Skip To Section
Bodydynamix Slimvance – The Basics
As you’ve probably already gathered, Bodydynamix Slimvance is a supplement that has been formulated to help support your body goals.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and GNC amongst other online retailers.
It’s marketed as a “core slimming complex” and the bottle promises that it will provide a number of significant benefits when it comes to your body.
This all sounds pretty impressive to us, but we’re not sure what science Bodydynamix use to back up these claims.
It’s marketed as a “thermogenic” meaning that the ingredients in Bodydynamix Slimvance have been chosen to help support your goals.
The marketing material of Bodydynamix Slimvance says that this product is claimed to work in multiple ways to help support you as you take responsibility for your results.
So with the introductions out of the way, now it’s time to take a close look at this supplement’s ingredients formula to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this all-important part by taking a look at the actual ingredients formula as displayed on the box.
Before getting into the details of the Bodydynamix Slimvance formula, it’s a shame to note that they’ve opted to use a proprietary blend for some of the ingredients in the formula.
A proprietary blend is where the manufacturer opts to hide some of the doses of the ingredients, and instead package them into an overall ‘blend’.
We generally don’t like to see proprietary blends used in any kind of supplements, as it means that we don’t know how effective the ingredients are actually going to be.
Let’s now focus on the ingredients that the Bodydynamix Slimvance supplement actually contains.
• Vitamin B3 – Also known as Niacin, B3 is a common ingredient in supplements. B Vitamins are very important for your overall health. B3 in particular is important for a number of reasons. There’s not much evidence that it will actually help with the primary purpose of this supplement at all, however.
• Moringa Oleifera – This is the first ingredient in the Bodydynamix Slimvance proprietary blend. We’ve not come across this ingredient in any supplements before. Bodydynamix Slimvance say that they’ve included it in this particular supplement because it provides healthy fiber, and contains plenty of B Vitamins. However, this ingredient is unlikely to help with much as far as we are concerned.
• Murraya Koenigii – This is the second ingredient in the proprietary blend. Also known as Curry Leaves, Bodydymanix say that they’ve used this ingredient in their formula because it is rich in nutrients such as calcium, proteins, iron and carbohydrate. Again, this is not bad, but it doesn’t seem to actually promote any benefits itself.
• Curcuma Longa – Another name for Turmeric. This is actually a pretty good ingredient for a supplement in this category. It’s one of the main substances used in our current top rated female focused supplement Leanbean. Turmeric is a common ingredient in a lot of supplements these days and we always like to see it used in this kind of product.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good ingredient for any supplement. Caffeine is natural stimulant which is used by millions of people on a daily basis. You probably don’t need any introduction to Caffeine and you’re likely to be familiar with its benefits as well. Each serving of Bodydynamix Slimvance contains 200mg of Caffeine, which is a good amount and shouldn’t cause any negative side effects.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is an extract from a tropical fruit native to Indonesia. It’s found in quite a few supplements because it’s known to help with a number of things. We think that it’s one of the better ingredients in the Slimvance formula.
• Capsimax – This is essentially a branded version of Cayenne Pepper. It’s a great addition to any supplement because it’s been shown to help in a variety of ways, and it usually makes it into the best products in this category. It’s one of the first ingredients we look for in similar supplements, so it’s good to see it in Bodydynamix Slimvance.
• Piperine – A branded version of Black Pepper Extract. Another good inclusion for any kind of supplement, because it’s been shown to help potentially make for a more effective product overall.
Although the Bodydynamix Slimvance does contain a few good ingredients (proprietary blend aside), there are also quite a lot of the best ingredients not in this product.
Here are main ingredients we were disappointed not to find in Bodydynamix Slimvance:
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
Green Tea Extract is one of the first ingredients we look for in a supplement like this along with Cayenne Pepper. It’s one of the best ingredients around and most of the top products in this category contain at least some green tea.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac Plant. It’s another great inclusion and it was a shame not to find it in Slimvance.
Meanwhile, Green Coffee Beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, and Green Coffee Bean extract is a great inclusion for a supplement like this.
You can see our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Bodydynamix Slimvance Reviews
We found more than 200 Bodydynamix Slimvance reviews on the official GNC website.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars, which is OK but nothing particularly special.
Among the positive reviews was one person who claimed that this product definitely worked for them and that they had already ordered their second bottle.
Someone else said it was an “awesome” product without any weird side-effects.
However, there were, of course, some negative reviews as well. One person said that they had been taking it for some time but had not noticed any positive effects at all.
Someone else simply warned others not to waste their money on Bodydynamix Slimvance.
Bodydynamix Slimvance Side Effects?
The problem we have when it comes to Bodydynamix Slimvance side effects is the use of the proprietary blend for some ingredients.
This means that we don’t know the doses of three of the substances and therefore it’s difficult to tell if they’re going to cause any side effects or not.
The main problem when it comes to similar supplements is the over use of stimulants such as Caffeine. The 200mg of Caffeine in each serving shouldn’t be a problem for most people, though.
That said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before taking any new supplement for the first time.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplements for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. Bodydynamix Slimvance has a few good ingredients and seems to be a top-selling product.
However, it’s let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is also missing some of the best natural ingredients around right now.
Remember to check out our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by taking a look at our guide linked below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Don’t expect any miracle results from supplements alone.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
A supplement won’t do all of the hard work for you. You always should make sure that you’re doing the basic things right before considering adding a quality supplement to your regimen.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our Bodydynamix Slimvance review.
Overall, this is an OK product that contains a few decent ingredients.
However, it’s let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend for some of the substances, and that it’s also missing some key ingredients.
In summary, we feel that there are plenty of other products on the market right now that offer better value for money.