Boost Elite is a supplement made by Zhou Nutrition, which is available to buy on Amazon and at other online outlets.
It claims to help support overall health, and it’s one of the more popular products on sale on Amazon.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
In the end, it all comes down to whether the supplement is using the correct ingredients at the right doses in its formula.
The purpose of this Boost Elite review is for us to take a close look at this popular supplement from all angles as we try to establish whether this product is among the top ones around, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to take a close look at the Boost Elite ingredients formula, and check out the customer reviews, to determine exactly where this product stands in relation to the competition.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s now start taking a close look at Boost Elite from all angles as we look to place it in the league table of similar supplements.
Skip To Section
Boost Elite Zhou – The Basics
Boost Elite claims to be a “premium” supplement which has been formulated to help naturally support your goals.
According to the official marketing material on the Amazon listing, Boost Elite has been formulated to help work in three different ways.
This all sounds pretty good to us. It’s also good to see that Zhou Nutrition have opted to deliver this product in vegan friendly capsules, rather than gelatin.
We always prefer to see this as an option, even if the products are usually a bit more expensive as a result.
Zhou Nutrition claim that Boost Elite is the most “well rounded” supplement on the market right now.
They also claim that they will happily give you your money back if you’re not satisfied with the results of this product. We always have a little bit more faith in products which come with a money-back guarantee.
Of course, the real test of whether this supplement can live up to the marketing hype or not will be found in the ingredients formula.
So, now it’s time to take a close look at the exact formula this supplement uses to see where it really stands in comparison to the competition out there right now.
Let’s begin this crucial section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula a per the label of Boost Elite.
Firstly, it was great to see that Boost Elite doesn’t use a proprietary blend with their formula. That means that we know the actual doses of the ingredients used and makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of the product.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements which uses proprietary blends, as they are one of the biggest gimmicks in the industry.
Let’s now crack on and start taking a look at the Boost Elite ingredients formula in a bit more detail.
• Zinc – Zinc is a good ingredient for any supplement in this category. It’s a mineral which has been shown to help support normal serum testosterone levels and it’s one of those ingredients you should always look for in this kind of supplement, so it’s great to see it used in Boost Elite.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is an ingredient which was popular as being used in the early supplements, but there have since been some better options discovered with studies around them. Simply put, there are some far more effective ingredients that could have been used in this supplement instead of Tribulus Terrestris.
• Horny Goat Weed – As you can probably guess by the name, this ingredient is believed to work in one specific way. It’s quite a common ingredient in a range of supplements, and it has been linked with some benefits. However, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best ingredients around right now as there are other better options in our opinion.
• Fenugreek – A solid ingredient for a supplement like this. It’s an extract from a seed which is a popular spice for flavoring food. It’s commonly found in some of the top products in this category and we were pleased to see it in the Boost Elite Zhou formula.
• Maca – This is an extract from a root vegetable which is also a common supplement ingredient. It’s believed to work in certain ways, although we are not entirely convinced by it if we are being honest.
• Ginseng – This is a solid ingredient. It’s been used for centuries in traditional medicine for a number of reasons. You’ll find some form of Ginseng in a lot of the top products in this category. It’s a decent inclusion in the Boost Elite formula.
• DIM – The abbreviation for Diindolylmethane. It’s a nutrient found in large quantities in leafy green vegetables. It is thought that it could help with certain things. It’s not one of our current top rated ingredients, but it’s not a bad inclusion either.
• Tongkat Ali Extract – Also known as LongJack, this is another one of those ingredients that we’ve often come across in these kinds of supplements. However, it’s not really been shown to help with much, so we feel that Zhou Nutrition could have used a more effective ingredient in its place.
• Yohimbe Bark Extract – This is an extract from the bark of a tree found mainly in Central Africa. It’s often used in other types of supplements for its supposed ability to help with weight management. Zhou Nutrition say on the official website that it’s been included to help with two key things. However, we are not big fans of this ingredient and would have preferred to have seen something else used instead.
Although Boost Elite does have a few decent ingredients in its formula, it’s also missing some key nutrients.
For example, there was no D-Aspartic Acid on the label, which is one of the very best and most commonly used ingredients around.
There were also a few other good ingredients not found in Boost Elite Formula, including Magnesium, Boron and Ginseng.
You can see our current pick of the best supplements on the market right now by taking a close look at our dedicated buyer’s guide via the link below.
Boost Elite Zhou Reviews
As it’s one of the most popular supplements, we weren’t surprised to find more than 2,500 Boost Elite reviews on Amazon.
At the time of writing it had an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, which isn’t too bad at all.
One person said that it was the best supplement they had ever tried and that it helped to combat their feelings of lack of energy and fatigue.
Someone else said that it started to work well for them after having given them headaches at first.
However, there were also some negative reviews. One person said that it had no effect on them whatsoever despite them using a whole bottle.
Someone else said that they didn’t notice a “single thing” after having taken this product for the first time.
Boost Elite Side Effects?
The Boost Elite formula is a relatively safe one.
That being said, Yohimbe has been known to cause side effects in some people, including stomach upsets, sleep problems and anxiety, which we’d definitely rather avoid.
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients to determine whether they are likely to cause any problems for you or not.
We also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. Boost Elite does have a few good ingredients in its formula but we think it’s not really one of the very best supplements on the market because it uses some ineffective ingredients and also has some glaring omissions.
Remember to check out our dedicated guide to the best supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that you should never expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
Products in this category only really work well when they are combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
That means making sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and are exercising regularly.
That being said, a good supplement can have a big positive effect if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Boost Elite review.
Overall, this is an OK mid-range product, but we think that there are plenty of other better options on the market right now.
The fact that it’s missing a number of important ingredients and also has some ineffective substances means that we don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements around right now.