Brute Test is a supplement made by Brute Nutrition and is available to buy online on sites such as Amazon.
We’re always looking to hear about the latest supplements to hit the market, so we were keen to find out more about about this product from Brute Nutrition.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’ve made it our goal this year to review as many products in this category as possible as we look to find the very best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements currently on the market.
The purpose of this Brute Test review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles as we look to see where it ranks compared to the very best products on the market right now.
We’re going to examine the Brute Test customer feedback, ingredients formula and side effects as we discover exactly where this product stands.
There are so many different supplements on sale these days in this category that it can become difficult to pick the right one for you.
But fear not, we’re here to make your life easier as we go through all of the main points that you need to know about Brute Test, so you can decide whether this is the product for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, without further ado, let’s get cracking and kick off our Brute Test review by examining the basic facts you need to know about this supplement.
Skip To Section
Brute Test – The Basics
As we’ve already gathered, Brute Test is a supplement that has been specifically designed by Brute Nutrition to help support your goals.
According to the official listing on Amazon, Brute Test will help to provide “extreme” results, as well as a number of other benefits.
The product is claimed to work in a number of ways to help support you on your journey.
This all sounds pretty good, but frankly we’ve heard it all before when it comes to the manufacturer claims about health and fitness supplements.
The real proof about whether a product is actually effective or not comes down to the ingredients formula and the customer feedback.
So now it’s time to take a close look at the actual ingredients to be found in Brute Test as we look to see where this product stands in comparison to the other supplements on the market right now in this category.
Let’s kick off this crucial section by examining the actual ingredients label of Brute Test in full:
The first thing you can immediately notice is that Brute Test uses a proprietary blend to conceal the ingredients in the supplement.
This is never a good thing and it means that we don’t actually know the doses of the ingredients used in the supplement.
We always advise that you stay away from products which use proprietary blends because generally speaking, they are just a convenient way for supplement manufacturers to get away without listing the doses of the ingredients.
Let’s now focus on the actual ingredients of Brute Test.
• Calcium – This is an OK inclusion. Calcium is an essential mineral which plays a number of important roles in the body. This is the only ingredient that isn’t part of the proprietary blend, meaning that we know the actual dose. We would have preferred to have seen Magnesium or Zinc used in its place.
• Horny Goat Weed – This is one of those ingredients that we’ve come across quite often in similar supplements, but sadly it’s not one of the most effective. It’s known for potentially helping with certain things, but it’s not really been shown to actually help with the primary purpose of this product, which is what we’re looking for.
• Tongkat Ali Extract – This is another ingredient which we’ve come across recently in a few other similar supplements. Also known as LongJack, it’s not really been shown to be effective at helping much, so it’s something of a disappointing inclusion.
• Saw Palmetto Extract – This is a good ingredient that’s often taken as a supplement by older men. However, there is little to no evidence to suggest that it will actually be able to help with the primary purpose of this supplement.
• Orchic Substance – An extract taken from bull’s testes. It’s not the most pleasant thing to have to consume in our opinion. Again, there really isn’t much evidence to suggest that it will be able to help with much either.
• Wild Yam Extract – Also known as Dioscorea Villosa, this plant extract is thought to work in a number of ways. It’s sold as an over the counter supplement in some countries. However, there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will help with the primary purpose of this supplement, unfortunately.
• Sarsaparilla – Also known as Muira Puama, this plant extract has been used for centuries as an ingredient for a number of reasons. This is not a bad thing, but there’s not much actual scientific evidence to suggest that it will help with the main purpose here.
• Nettle Extract – This is one of the first ingredients in Brute Test that actually has some potential. Nettle Extract is a relatively common supplement ingredient and you’ll find it in a lot of the similar supplements in this category.
• Boron – Finally, another solid ingredient in Brute Test. Boron is a dietary mineral which plays a role in a number of things in the body, making it another decent inclusion in this supplement.
Now, if you hadn’t already guessed, we’ve not been that impressed by the Brute Test ingredients formula.
Yes, there are a few good inclusions such as Boron and Nettle Extract, but there are also lots of key ingredients missing from this supplement in our opinion.
For example, it was disappointing not to find the following ingredients in Brute Test:
• D-Aspartic Acid
D-Aspartic Acid really is one of the first ingredients that you should look for on the label of any supplement in this category you’re considering taking for the first time, as it’s been shown to be pretty effective.
You can check out our guide to the top leading supplements on the marker right now by following the link below.
Brute Test Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 37 Brute Test reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good really.
One person said that taking Brute Test help to increase their output at the gym, which sounds good.
Someone else said that it helped them to increase their stamina very quickly.
However, there were also some negative reviews, with one person simply warning people not to waste their money because it didn’t work for them.
Brute Test Side Effects
The Brute Test formula is a pretty safe one overall, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects.
Having said that, we always recommend that you take a personal look through the ingredients label yourself for the first time before you take a supplement for the first time.
We also strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. Brute Test has a couple of decent ingredients in the formula, but it’s let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend. This means we don’t know the doses of the main ingredients.
Simply put, we think that there are some far superior products out there, and Brute Test doesn’t come close to challenging the very best supplements on the market.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the best supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that a supplement alone is not going to do all of the hard work for you.
You should always make sure that your training regime and diet are completely on point before considering adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That being said, if you are already training hard and eating right, then adding a top quality supplement can indeed make a big difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the very end of our Brute Test review.
Overall, we’re not too impressed by this supplement.
The formula is nothing special and the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to deliver its ingredients just makes things worse.
In summary, there are some far better supplement options on the market right now if you’re looking for a product to help support you on your journey.