#BURN is a new supplement made by Insane Labz – and it promises to help you to hit your goals fast.
We’ve made it our mission this year to review all of the leading supplements on the market to separate the best products from the ones that you should steer clear of.
So naturally, we were keen to find out a bit more about #BURN, given that it’s the latest addition to the popular ‘hashtag’ range of supplements made by Insane Labz.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Interestingly, #BURN is marketed as a dual action supplement.
That makes it one of the latest additions to the line of a new hybrid breed of supplements which promise to both help boost your workouts and support your body goals.
If we’re honest, we’re not too sure about products which try to do more than one thing. But we’re going to keep an open mind as we take a close look at #BURN in our review.
The purpose of this review is to bring you everything that you need to know about this particular supplement, so you can decide whether to buy it, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, let’s get cracking and start by examining the background of this product.
Skip To Section
#BURN – The Basics
As we mentioned above, #BURN is the latest addition to the Insane Labz range of ‘hashtag’ products.
The first thing you’ll notice about the product is the striking yellow and black design of the tub. It certainly stands out from the crowd.
Unlike most of the other so-called ‘fat burners’ on the market right now, this product is delivered in powder form, which means that you mix it into a drink to take it.
Generally, we prefer supplements that are deployed in capsule form, simply because they’re much easier to take. Mixing your powder into a drink on a daily basis can be time consuming and annoying for people who have busy lives.
Of course, most pre workout supplements are delivered in powder form because that’s basically the only way to get the right doses of the ingredients in one serving.
Insane Labz say that they’ve put together a product with a “full spectrum” of ingredients to help support your body goals.
#BURN seems to have been designed to work in multiple ways, which is always good news.
Whether #BURN will live up to the marketing hype or not remains to be seen. We’re now going to take a close look at the ingredients formula to see whether this product is all its cracked up to be or now.
Let’s begin this crucial part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of #BURN.
The first positive thing we noticed about this product is that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the full doses of the ingredients used.
Let’s now take a look at the formula in full.
• L-Tyrosine – This is where it becomes clear that #BURN is more of a pre workout than anything else. Tyrosine is an amino acid compound which is commonly added to the top pre workouts on the market rather than anything else.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which is thought to have a range of benefits. All good things, but it’s definitely another ingredient that is more of a pre workout than anything else.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of the best ingredients around. Green Tea is a popular hot drink that you probably already know all about. We always like to see it included in supplements like this.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is another one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this. Again, you probably don’t need any introduction to it. It’s a great inclusion for a supplement in this category and we were pleased to find it on the label of #BURN.
• AMPiberry – This is basically Juniperus Communis extract. It’s probably been included in #BURN because when paired with Caffeine, it is thought to bring about some benefits.
• Di-Caffeine Malate – Another source of Caffeine. This seems a little bit unnecessary as each serving already contains 200mg of Caffeine. Too many stimulants can cause side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
• Caffeine Citrate – Another form of Caffeine, this time as Citrate. This seems excessive. Yes, we want the benefits of Caffeine, but not too much as that will greatly increase the risk of side-effects.
• BioPerine – A solid ingredient for any kind of supplement. It’s essentially branded Black Pepper Extract which has been shown to help make for a more effective supplement overall.
#BURN definitely does contain some decent ingredients, but it’s formulated much more as a pre workout than anything else.
Because of this, there were some of our favorite ingredients missing. For example:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It was a real shame not to find any of these three ingredients in #BURN. Cayenne Pepper is a great ingredient and we always look for it in the top products in this category.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s commonly added to the top products in this category and it was a shame not to find it in #BURN.
And Green Coffee Bean is a great addition to a supplement like this because the Chlorogenic Acid it contains is thought to have some impressive benefits.
Remember that you can check out our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
Because #BURN is a new product, there are basically no reviews of it yet online.
We had a look on the official website and on social media, but had no luck finding any customer reviews of this product.
It’s probably a good idea to keep an eye out for the first few reviews from customers as they filter in, so you can get a feel for what the users think.
What About Side Effects?
The main pitfall of any supplement like this is the overuse of stimulants.
Too much Caffeine can cause a lot of unwanted side-effects, such as the jitters and energy crashes – and no one wants that.
#BURN contains 290mg of Caffeine in three forms, and that may be too much for some people, especially as it’s delivered in one single serving rather than being spread out throughout the day.
We do always also recommend that you perform some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any supplement for the first time.
We do also recommend that you speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our humble opinion. #BURN has some good ingredients but it’s definitely more of a pre workout than something else.
It’s also missing some key ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
Check out our guide to the best five on the market by following the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
We always say this when discussing any kind of supplement – don’t expect miracles without the work.
The simple truth is that you’ll have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before expecting to see any noticeable results from your weight loss regime.
Adding a quality supplement to your regime can make a big difference to your results, but only if you’ve already got the important things on point.
Too many people try products and then complain that they don’t work. Their mistake is that they misunderstood the way they’re supposed to used them. Supplements are supposed to be a tool to help you on your journey – but they won’t work unless you’re eating healthily and training hard.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our #BURN Insane Labz review.
This is more of a pre workout supplement than anything else. It contains some good ingredients but the fact that it is only delivered in one dose, means that it’s not likely to be as effective as other products in our opinion, which have multiple servings per day.
It’s also missing some key ingredients and Insane Labz seem to have overdone it a little bit with the Caffeine content, but at least they do not use a proprietary blend.