BurnerTek is a supplement made by Tek Naturals which has been gaining a lot of attention online recently.
We’ve made it our mission this year to take a close and detailed look at all of the top supplements on the market at the moment so that we can pick out the leading products on the market and discard the ones we’re not impressed with.
BurnerTek is available online from both the official website and Amazon, and it seems to be one of the more popular supplements on sale at the moment.
We kept hearing about it so thought that it was about time we took a closer look to see what all the hype is about.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Our BurnerTek review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement, from the ingredients formula to the customer feedback.
We’re also going to compare it to the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now to see where it ranks when compared to the top products.
So, let’s get cracking and take a close look at BurnerTek to see what this supplement is really made of.
Skip To Section
BurnerTek – The Basics
As we’ve already mentioned, BurnerTek is a supplement made by a company called Tek Naturals.
The marketing material says that this product has been designed to work in multiple ways to help support your goals.
If you’ve read any of our supplement reviews before, you’ll know that we always favor products that have been designed to work in multiple ways.
That’s because hitting your goals is not easy, so choosing a supplement which works in multiple ways such as BurnerTek is going to increase your chances of success.
With that in mind, it’s good to see that Tek Naturals have formulated their fat burner product to work in multiple ways.
The marketing material on the official website also says that this supplement has been formulated “program the body” to deliver results. We’re not sure exactly how possible this is.
There are some other claims on the site that we’re not wholly convinced by if we’re being honest.
Anyway, let’s now turn our attentions to ingredients formula to see if this product can live up to its own hype or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a look at the full BurnerTek ingredients label.
• Green Tea – One of the first ingredients you should look for in a supplement in this category. Green Tea Extract is a popular ingredient which often makes its way into the best products in this category. We generally favor supplements that use Green Tea, so we were pleased to find it on the label.
• Glucomannan – This is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s another incredibly popular supplement ingredient and we were pleased to find it on the BurnerTek label.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a popular natural stimulant that really needs no introduction. You probably already know all about its benefits, and we like to see it used in the products in this category.
• Green Coffee Bean – Another good ingredient. These are not specially colored coffee beens, it’s just that they have not yet been roasted and are used in their natural state. Green Coffee Beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid – and it’s another good inclusion in the formula.
• Garcinia Fruit Extract – We’re starting to see this ingredient more and more often in supplements in this category. It’s actually one of the substances in our top rated female focused supplement Leanbean. You’ll find it in a lot of the top products.
• L-Carnitine – This is an ingredient we’re more used to finding in the best pre workout supplements than anything else. That being said, it’s not a bad addition because it’s been shown to help with certain things. Not a bad inclusion.
• Cayenne Pepper – Another solid inclusion. Cayenne Pepper is a very common supplement ingredient for a product like this. We were pleased to find it on the label as most of the top products contain at least some Cayenne.
• Turmeric – This is another decent ingredient. We’ve found it in a lot of the top products in this category. We actually rate it as one of the best ingredients around at the moment, so it’s another decent inclusion.
BurnerTek’s formula is actually a pretty good one. It contains most of the top ingredients we look for in a good supplement in this category.
However, the one notable omission is Black Pepper Extract – and it’s an important one.
We always recommend that any supplement you consider taking contains some form of Black Pepper Extract, as it can help to make for a more effective product overall.
BurnerTek is available to buy on Amazon, so we went straight there to take a look at what verified customers were saying about this product.
At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars on Amazon from 20 reviews.
One person was delighted with the product and said that it was the best fat burner supplement that they had ever taken.
Someone else said that the supplement worked for them over the course of two months as they made some significant progress.
However, there were of course some negative reviews as well. One person said the product was a “joke” and “garbage” as they rated it as one star on Amazon.
Someone else simply left the comment: “Nothing but a waste of money”.
What About Side Effects?
The main thing to be careful with when it comes to supplements like this is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
This is not likely to be a problem with BurnerTek because it sticks to our recommended maximum of 300mg per day, with each capsule containing 100mg of Caffeine.
We do always recommend doing your own research into the individual ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
As always, we also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplements.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
BurnerTek is certainly a decent supplement, but it’s not quite the best one in this category in our opinion.
It contains some solid ingredients, but the fact that it doesn’t contain any Black Pepper Extract and has a few not-so-positive reviews on Amazon mean that we don’t rate it as one of the very best products on sale right now in this space.
You can see our pick of the leading five supplements available right now by visiting the page shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You’ll certainly already know this – but you should definitely never expect to see miracle results from any supplement, no matter how amazing the claims may sound.
The first two things you should always do before considering taking any supplement – or any kind of supplement for that matter – is to make sure that your diet and training regime are both completely on point.
Then, if you’re already training hard and eating right, you can add a quality product to your stack to help to boost your results.
But you should always start with the sensible options – a good diet, solid training and plenty of rest.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our BurnerTek review.
Overall, we think that this is actually a pretty good product. It contains a good range of some of our favorite ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, the reasons why we don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now is because it doesn’t use any Black Pepper Extract – and some of the reviews we found online were from customers who didn’t particularly like the product.
To summarize, there are a few slightly better options available on the market at the moment if you’re looking for a top supplement in this category.