Cellucor P6 Chrome is a supplement designed to help support your body goals.
Cellucor are one of the biggest names in the supplements industry, so it’s hard to ignore them when they bring a new product to market.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including all of the ones featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The supplements industry has exploded in recent years, and it’s now easier than ever get your hands on products in this category.
But while the extra choice and competition is a good thing, it can also make it difficult to pick out the best products on the market right now.
The purpose of the Cellucor P6 Chrome review is for us to take a close look at this product from all angles so that we can determine where it stands in relation to the very best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market right now.
Cellucor P6 Chrome is available to buy at GNC, on Amazon and at various other online outlets.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know, such as the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses, as we look to try and determine exactly where this product stands.
So now that the introductions are out of the way, it’s time to start taking a close look at the basic facts about P6 Chrome, so we can find out a little bit more about this product.
Skip To Section
Cellucor P6 Chrome – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, P6 Chrome is a supplement that has been designed to help support your goals.
The official Cellucor website makes a number of claims about how this product will work, and it claims to function in four main ways overall.
The marketing material says that P6 Chrome has been designed to help “amplify” your results naturally.
It uses five different ingredients to help get your body into the best condition.
We’ve already heard it all before when it comes to the marketing claims about supplements in this particular category.
The only real way to see whether P6 Chrome is going to be effective or not is for us to take a close look at the ingredients formula to see whether Cellucor have made sensible choices or not.
So let’s now move on to the next important section in our Cellucor P6 review as we look to see exactly where this product ranks.
Let’s begin this crucial part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Cellucor P6 Chrome in full.
It’s really disappointing that Cellucor have chosen to use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients in P6 Chrome.
Proprietary blends are one of the biggest gimmicks in the supplements industry, as they are just an easy excuse for manufacturers to get away without fully disclosing the doses of the ingredients they’ve used.
We believe that there is no excuse for a manufacturer not to be fully transparent with their ingredients formula with their customers in this day and age.
Let’s now focus on the five ingredients that Cellucor P6 Chrome does include.
• Ashwagandha Root Extract – This is one of those ingredients that we’ve started to see used more and more often in supplements in this category. It’s widely known for its ability to help with certain things, although we feel that more research is needed. There is also some growing evidence that it could help to positively influence other things as well. Put simply, it’s not a bad inclusion.
• Tribulus Alatus Fruit Extract – This is one of those ingredients that was incredibly popular in the first supplements to hit the market a few years back. It was thought to be a solid ingredient for a product like this, but it’s been shown to not be as effective as first thought. That means there are other better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Fenugreek Seed Extract – Fenugreek is a solid ingredient for a supplement like this. It’s good to see it included in the P6 Chrome formula. It’s well known as being an ingredient to help support your goals. It’s commonly found in the leading products in this category, so we were pleased to see it in the P6 Chrome formula.
• Agaricus Bisporus Fruit Extract – Also known as White Button Mushroom Extract, this isn’t the most common ingredient that we’ve come across. The reason it’s been included in the formula is because it’s shown promise for helping with certain things. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula at all.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM, this is quite a common supplement ingredient. It’s a nutrient found in leafy green vegetables, which has a range of different benefits. There have been studies which have shown that it has some positive effects, which as we’ve mentioned above is always good news when it comes to your overall health.
The Cellucor P6 Chrome ingredients formula does contain a few good things, but it’s also missing some key ingredients.
It’s also a big shame that Cellucor have chosen to use a proprietary blend with this product, as it means that we don’t know whether the doses of the various ingredients are high enough to actually be effective or not.
To add to this, it’s also a shame that some of the top rated effective ingredients were not included. Here are some of the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is always one of the first ingredients we look for when choosing a supplement in this category. That’s because it’s been shown in multiple studies to help efficiently have beneficial effects.
Boron is also another good ingredient, while Magnesium and Zinc are both essential nutrients for helping to support a number of bodily functions.
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is good ingredient for any supplement, because it’s can help to make for a more effective product overall.
Remember to check out our guide to the leading supplements on the market right now by having a look at our guide via the link below.
Cellucor P6 Chrome Reviews
We did some digging online to find some Cellucor P6 Chrome reviews.
At the time of writing, there were more than 240 reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, which isn’t too bad.
One customer said that this was the only supplement they had ever used and that it worked “quite well” for them.
Someone else reported that it helped them to become stronger in the gym and also speed up their fat loss.
There were also some negative Cellucor P6 Chrome reviews.
One person said that this was by far the worst supplement they had ever used.
Someone else called it a “complete waste of money” after they chose it as a cheaper alternative to some other products.
Cellucor P6 Chrome Side Effects
The Cellucor P6 Chrome formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects.
That being said, we do always advise that you do some of your own research into the ingredients formula yourself before trying a new product for the first time.
For example, you should do some of your own research to see whether you may be allergic to some of the ingredients in P6 Chrome.
We also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. This supplement has a few good inclusions, but it’s definitely not one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
The fact that it uses a proprietary blend and also is missing some key ingredients, means that we don’t rate it as one of the very best products on the market right now.
Remember to check out our updated guide by visiting the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that a supplement is only going to do some of the work for you.
You should always make sure that you’re eating right and training hard first before expecting to see any results.
That being said, if you are able to combine healthy diet and lifestyle choices with a top quality supplement, then you can expect to see some big results.
Just remember that a supplement is only going to do part of the work for you.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us an end to the Cellucor P6 Chrome review.
Overall, this is an OK supplement but it’s not one of the very best products in this category on the market right now.
Simply put, we think that there are some other better supplements on the market right now.