Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate is a supplement that promises to help you hit your goals thanks to its “extreme” properties.
We’ve made it our mission to uncover the best and the worst supplements on the market this year, and it’s hard not to take notice of the SuperHD line from Cellucor.
It’s one of the most prominent ranges in the industry, and Ultimate is the latest addition to the well-known SuperHD range.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Cellucor proudly declare that SuperHD Ultimate is the “most powerful supplement experience” around, which is quite a claim indeed.
The purpose of this Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate review is for us to take a close look at this fat burner supplement from all angles to see where it stands in relation to the leading so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now.
We’re going to examine whether this supplement is all its cracked up to be, or whether your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at this particular supplement.
Skip To Section
Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate – The Basics
Priced at $79.99 for a 60-capsule bottle, Cellucor Super HD Ultimate is certainly one of the most expensive supplements we’ve ever come across for a month-long supply.
Whether this supplement can actually live up to the billing in terms of its ingredients formula remains to be seen.
According to the marketing material on the official website, this product will work in a number of different ways to help support you on your journey.
The official Cellucor website also makes a big fuss of the point that SuperHD Ultimate contains ingredient called DygloFit, which is supposedly one of the best substances around.
Cellucor make some pretty bold claims about this product, so it will be interesting to see whether SuperHD Ultimate can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients formula to see what this product is really made of and if we think it’s worth trying or not.
Let’s kick off this section by taking a close look at the actual Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate ingredients label found on the bottle.
It’s really disappointing to see that Cellucor have chosen to use a proprietary blend called “Ultimate Ignite and Fuel Blend” for this product.
If you’ve read any of our supplement reviews before, you’ll know that we think that proprietary blends are one of the biggest scams in the health and fitness industry.
It means that we only know the dose of the total ‘blend’ in the supplement rather than the individual ingredients, and that makes it incredibly difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
There really is no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with its customers about ingredients in this day and age.
Let’s now focus on what this blend does contain, though.
• Caffeine Blend – A blend within a blend! Caffeine is a great ingredient but the fact that SuperHD Ultimate contains three different sources is not necessarily a good thing. Despite this being part of the overall proprietary blend, Cellucor do confirm that each two-capsule serving of SuperHD Ultimate contains 400mg of Caffeine. Caffeine is a great ingredient and you probably already know about the benefits of this particular stimulant. However, at high doses, Caffeine can cause unwanted side-effects such as the jitters.
• DygloFit – We’ve not come across this ingredient in many other similar supplements before. Cellucor say that this is a “multi-dimensional ingredient” which has been clinically researched. However, we’d have much preferred to see a more established natural ingredient used in its place.
• Indian Gooseberry Extract – Not your most popular supplement ingredient. However, this substance is rich in things like Vitamin C and minerals such as Calcium, and also has some impressive benefits. That said, there doesn’t seem to be much evidence linking it to the primary purpose of this product.
• Cayenne Pepper – One of the best ingredients you’ll find. Cayenne Pepper is a powerful ingredient that you’ll usually find in the very best products in this category. It’s just a shame that we don’t know the dose used because of the proprietary blend, meaning we can’t tell if there is enough of it to be effective.
• Zembrin – This is an extract of a natural cultivar of Sceletium tortuosum. It’s known for helping to have some benefits. That said, we have not found it in too many supplements before and we don’t rate it as a great ingredient.
• Black Pepper Extract – A good ingredient for any supplement, because it can help to make for a more effective supplement overall.
SuperHD Ultimate does have some good ingredients within its proprietary blend. The Cayenne Pepper and Caffeine are both on our list of the best ingredients to look for in a supplement like this.
However, there were also some glaring omissions from this supplement in our opinion. Here are the main ingredients missing:
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
Green Tea Extract should really be one of the first ingredients on the list for any supplement in this category. You probably already know all about it as a popular hot drink, but it’s also a common inclusion in the top products in this category.
Glucomannan was also missing. It’s a natural dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant, and most of the top products in this category use it as one of their main ingredients.
There was also no Green Coffee Bean, which is a great addition because it’s rich in a compound called Chlorogenic Acid.
All of our top recommended supplements on the market right now contain most of these ingredients. You can check out our updated guide by following the link below.
Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate Reviews
We did a little digging online to find some SuperHD Ultimate Reviews.
SuperHD Ultimate is available on GNC but it didn’t have a very positive response from customers on the official website.
On GNC, Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate had an average rating of 2.4 out of 5 stars, which isn’t exactly impressive.
One person said that they got absolutely no effects from using this supplement, and that they preferred the Extreme variety.
Someone else said that they felt nothing after taking it and confirmed that they would be returning them for a refund.
What About Side Effects?
The main problem when it comes to supplement side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Taking too much Caffeine can cause unwanted problems such as the jitters, energy crashes and increased anxiety.
At 400mg per serving, SuperHD Ultimate has one of the highest amounts of Caffeine in any supplement we’ve reviewed. This could well be too much for some people and it’s definitely something to be wary of.
We always do also recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients used before trying any supplement for the first time.
We also suggest that you speak to your doctor before thinking about using any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
No. SuperHD Ultimate was a disappointment in our eyes because of its use of a proprietary blend, and the fact that it is missing some key ingredients as well.
You can see our updated guide to our top recommended natural supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never expect miracles from any kind of supplement. The simple fact of the matter is that you’ll need to be training hard and eating right before expecting to see noticeable results.
Too many people do not correctly follow the directions and instead expect the supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
The truth is that seeing results starts in the gym and ends in the kitchen. A good supplement should only be considered once you’ve already got the important other things on point.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate review. Overall, this product was a disappointment in our eyes after promising much.
The use of a proprietary blend makes it impossible to judge the effectiveness, while the high stimulant content could be too much for some people and cause some nasty side-effects.
It was also a shame that Cellucor SuperHD Ultimate doesn’t use some of the top-rated ingredients around for a supplement like this such as Green Tea Extract and Glucomannan.
Overall, considering that this supplement is one of the most expensive ones we’ve come across, we think that there are certainly plenty of other better products available on the market right now.