Dark Metal Manson is a pre workout supplement that’s available to buy online at Amazon.
If you’re looking to find out all there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to breaking down everything you need to know about this pre workout so that you can decide whether it’s the right supplement for you or not.
There are loads of pre workout supplements out there these days, but we stumbled upon Dark Metal Manson on the highest-rated section of the pre workouts on Amazon.
Naturally, we wanted to find out a bit more about it, so we decided to take a closer look to see what we would find.
In this Dark Metal Manson review, we’re going to pay particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, the doses and the customer reviews as we look to see where it stands in comparison to the leading pre workouts on sale at the moment.
There are so many different supplements in this category available these days that it can be difficult to pick out the top products.
So, with that in mind, let’s start taking a closer look at Dark Metal Manson in a bit more detail.
Dark Metal Manson – The Basics
As we’ve already touched upon above, Dark Metal Manson is a popular pre workout supplement that’s sold on Amazon.
It seems to be well-received amongst customers, and it has been reviewed more than 200 times on Amazon by real customers.
The marketing material on Amazon says that this supplement has been put together using a “unique” formula which has been “meticulously” engineered to help support your workout goals.
It claims to use “high-octane” ingredients to help give you what you need to get the very most out of your training sessions.
The marketing description on Amazon goes on to say that this supplement will help you go “above and beyond”, which sounds pretty good to us.
The description also says that it is one of the “strongest” pre workouts around.
Dark Metal Manson comes in a number of different flavors, including:
• Blue Raspberry
• Mixed Berry
• Cereal Killer
Clearly, the promotional material all sounds very positive.
However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s generally much better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients list and dosages.
With that in mind, let’s move on to the next all-important part of our Dark Metal Manson review and take a closer look at the actual ingredients.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the actual Dark Metal Manson Pre Workout ingredients formula as shown on the tub.
We must admit that we were disappointed to see that the Dark Metal Manson Pre Workout uses a proprietary blend in its formula. This is not ideal, as it means that we don’t actually know the doses of the ingredients used.
We generally recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it’s never good not to fully know the doses of all of the ingredients on the label.
To put it simply, we don’t think that there is an excuse for manufacturers not to be totally transparent with their customers in this day and age.
Anyway, let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the actual formula.
• Beta Alanine – This is a pretty common pre workout ingredient, and you’ll find it in a lot of the top products in this category. It’s one of the main ingredients in Powher, which is a female-focused pre workout. It’s not a bad ingredient and we were pleased to find it in the Dark Metal Manson formula.
• L-Tyrosine – Another fairly common ingredient. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is commonly found in a range of different supplements. It’s a pretty common pre workout ingredient, so it’s no surprise to find it in the Dark Metal Manson ingredients formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – You no doubt need no introduction to Caffeine. It’s one of the most popular stimulants in the world, and you’ll find it in most of the top products in this category. The problem here is that we don’t know the dosage used, because it’s contained within the proprietary blend. This is not ideal. Generally, we prefer a pre workout to have a smallish dose of Caffeine at around 100mg-150mg per dose.
• DiCaffeine-Malate – This is essentially another form of Caffeine. This time, it comes in a branded form called Infinergy. It’s a patented ingredient which is found in some supplements. Again though, we don’t actually know the dosage used because of the use of a proprietary blend, which is not ideal at all.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that is commonly added to pre workout supplements, so it was good to find it in the Dark Metal Manson formula. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula at all.
• L-Tartrate – Again, this is an ingredient that we have come across in a lot of the pre workout supplements we have reviewed recently. Overall, it’s a decent inclusion, but it’s not really one of our top-recommended ingredients.
The Dark Metal Manson formula does have some good things in it, but we feel that it’s let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients.
That said, there were also a few of our favorite ingredients missing from this pre workout.
For example, there was no Vitamin B6 or B12, which we always like to see used in supplements like this. That’s a shame, because they both contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal energy release.
We would have also liked to have seen Coconut Water Powder and Beet Root Extract used in this supplement.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Dark Metal Manson Reviews
We took a look on Amazon to see what real customers were saying about Dark Metal Manson.
At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars from more than 250 reviews, which is pretty good going.
One happy customer said that they loved this pre workout and to “believe the hype” as they left a five-star review. They also described it as a “monstrous beast of a supplement”.
However, one customer left a one-star review and claimed that you would be better off drinking Coffee instead.
Overall though, the reviews seem to be on the positive side.
What About Side Effects?
As always, you should carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients before taking this supplement for the first time.
It’s not ideal that we do not know the exact dose of Caffeine used in Dark Metal Manson because of the proprietary blend.
You probably already know that too much Caffeine can cause side effects, so it is worth bearing this in mind.
Because of the Caffeine content, we would also not recommend taking this supplement too close to bedtime.
You should also speak to your doctor before using any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Pre Workout For Me?
We don’t currently rate Dark Metal Manson as one of the very best pre workouts out there right now.
Simply put, we feel that there are some better options out there that do not use proprietary blends to hide the doses of the ingredients.
Remember that you can see our updated guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no such thing as a magic supplement to solve all of your fitness problems.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and training hard before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
A good supplement can help to support your workout goals, but it cannot do the hard work for you. Make sure that you get the basics on point first.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Dark Metal Manson review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent pre workout supplement that has some good ingredients.
However, we feel that it’s let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients.
We much prefer it when supplement makers are transparent with their customers and show the doses of all of the ingredients on the label.
To summarize, Dark Metal Manson seems to have some pretty good reviews, but we think that there are probably better options available on the market right now.