EVL Test is a popular supplement made by Evlution Nutrition.
It’s marketed as being capable of supporting your goals as you look to step your game up.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re always on the lookout for the leading supplements to hit the market and so we naturally wanted to find out a bit more about Evlution Nutrition’s flagship product.
EVL Test is geared towards men looking to help boost their results.
The purpose of this EVL Test review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles so that we can see where it ranks in comparison to the best so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ on sale at the moment.
We’re going to focus on all of the important aspects of this product so that we can assess exactly where this product stands in comparison to the competition.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, doses and customer reviews as we look to try and determine just how good (or bad) this supplement is.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at EVL Test from all angles.
Skip To Section
EVL Test – The Basics
As we’ve already stated, EVL Test is the flagship supplement made by Evlution Nutrition.
It’s been designed to help naturally support your goals and bring with it a number of benefits.
It’s claimed to work in multiple ways to help support your goals.
It’s interesting that EVL Test claims to be able to help with sleep, as we’ve not come across too many supplements in this category that have this benefit before.
The official Amazon listing say that EVL Test has been specifically formulated for bodybuilders, gym-goers and athletes looking to hit new highs in their training.
It uses eight natural ingredients which claim to help support you on your fitness journey.
Evlution Nutrition are one of the biggest names in the supplements industry, so we have high hopes for EVL Test as a top supplement.
However, we’ve already seen plenty of claims from manufacturers about their products, so we’re going to separate the facts from the marketing hype by taking a close look at the all important parts of this supplement to see where it really stands.
So let’s continue our EVL Test review by taking a close look at the ingredients formula.
Let’s begin this all important section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients of EVL Test as per the formula label on the actual bottle itself.
The first good thing that we immediately noticed by taking a quick glance at the ingredients label is that this product doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
That means that we know the exact doses of all of the ingredients used, which makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of the product.
We always recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends as it means that you don’t know the individual doses of the ingredients used.
Let’s now start to take a close look at the ingredients formula in a bit more details to see what this supplement actually contains.
• Vitamin D – This is a good place to start for any supplement like this. Vitamin D is produced naturally by the body when direct sunlight hits our skin, but it can be difficult to get enough all year round. It plays a number of roles in the body, but the serving in EVL Test is a bit on the low side for our liking.
• Vitamin B6 – B6 is a good ingredient for this type of supplement because it can contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The dose in EVL Test is a solid one.
• Magnesium –Another solid ingredient for any supplement like this. Magnesium is a mineral which contributes to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Zinc – A mineral which you should always look for in your supplement if picking one in this category. It’s an essential nutrient for helping to contribute to normal serum testosterone levels, so it’s great to see it included in the EVL Test formula. So far, so good.
• D-Aspartic Acid – One of the best ingredients for a supplement like this that is usually found in the best products in this category. It’s a solid ingredient for any supplement like this and it really should be one of the first things you look for when picking a supplement in this category. A good inclusion and EVL Test uses a substantial dose of 3120mg per serving.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients that used to be all the rage in early supplements, but it has largely been phased out because it’s not believed to be as effective as first thought. Simply put, this plant extract is not a very effective ingredient, and Evlution Nutrition could have used something much better in its place.
• Fenugreek – A solid inclusion. Fenugreek is often used to flavor foods but it’s also thought to help with other things at the correct dose. We always like to see it used in supplements in this category.
• DIM – Diindolylmethane, or DIM for short. This is a nutrient found in high amounts in leafy green vegetables. It’s commonly found in supplements in this category. However, there are some other more effective testosterone boosting ingredients that could have been used in its place.
Although EVL Test certainly does contain a handful of pretty good ingredients, there were also a few good things missing from this supplement in our opinion.
For example, EVL Test could have used the likes of Oyster Extract and Boron to help make this good supplement a top quality one.
That being said, the EVL Test formula is certainly not one of the worst we’ve come across.
Remember to check out our dedicated guide to the leading supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
EVL Test Reviews
As it’s one of the more well-known supplements, it was no surprise to find more than 1,000 EVL Test Reviews on Amazon.
At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
One customer said that they loved this product after having used it for six months, claiming that it gave them very good results. They also said that it helped their sleep.
However, the negative reviews were largely from people who felt that it had no effect for them. One person said that it immediately felt like they had wasted their money.
EVL Test Side Effects
EVL Test has a pretty safe formula, so it’s unlikely to cause any nasty side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research into the ingredients before considering taking any kind of new supplement for the first time.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
EVL Test is a decent option if you’re looking for a supplement in this category.
That being said, it doesn’t quite come close enough to challenging our top three recommended supplements on the market right now.
You can see our pick of the top rated supplements on the market right now by taking a look at our dedicated buyer’s guide via the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You shouldn’t expect any supplement to work miracles for you.
The first things you should always do if you’re looking to boost your results is make sure that your diet and training regime are on point.
You should also ensure that you’re getting plenty of rest to make for a good recovery.
Too many people take supplements expecting miracle results without having to put in the hard work at their end. This sadly is not the case.
However, if you are able to combine a healthy lifestyle overall with a top quality supplement, then it can make a big difference to your results.
Just make sure that you’re using the supplement in the correct way.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our EVL Test review. Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement which contains plenty of good, proven ingredients.
That being said, it doesn’t quite come close to challenging our top recommended supplements on the market right now, because its formula is not quite as strong as the very best products.