BCAA Energy is a pre workout supplement made by Evlution Nutrition and sold online at Amazon and elsewhere.
Pre workout supplements have become incredibly popular in recent years as more and more people look to get a boost for their workouts so they can get the most out of their time spent in the gym.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy, then you’ve landed on the right page.
This Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see where it stands in relation to our pick of the best pre workout supplements on the market right now.
We’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see exactly where this popular supplement ranks.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at BCAA Energy to see exactly where this particular supplement stands.
Skip To Section
Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy – The Basics
As we have already covered, Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy is a pre workout supplement that has been designed to help to support your health and fitness goals.
Evlution Nutrition are one of the bigger names in the supplements industry, and we’ve already reviewed their ENGN Pre Workout here on the site.
You probably already know that pre workout supplements are powders that are designed to be mixed with water and consumed before training, so that they can help to support your body goals.
BCAA Energy currently comes in a number of different flavors, including:
• Acai Berry
• Blue Raz
• Cherry Limeade
The marketing material says that this product has been formulated to taste “delicious” so that you’ll look forward to drinking it every day.
The description on the official product listing on Amazon says that this particular supplement will help to give you a boost for your workouts.
The product also claims to contain zero carbs and zero sugar, so on paper, this should be a guilt-free supplement.
Each serving contains 5g of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and is considered to be both Gluten Free and Zero Calorie.
You can check out our updated guide to the best BCAA supplements on the market right now if you’re looking for a pure amino acid product.
So, it all sounds pretty good to us so far, but we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what customers say about their own ingredients.
Instead, it’s generally better to focus on the ingredients formula and dosages to find out just how good a product is or not.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the next important section of our BCAA Energy review.
Let’s kick off this key part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy as shown on the label.
It’s great to see that BCAA Energy doesn’t use a proprietary blend for the most part – although the final two ingredients on the list are indeed hidden in a blend, which is disappointing.
We generally prefer it when supplement manufacturers do not use proprietary blends, as this means that we are clearly told the doses of all of the ingredients.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the BCAA Energy formula, as shown on the tub.
• Vitamin C – We always like to see important vitamins included in supplements like this. Vitamin C is an important substance that contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, amongst other things.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – B Vitamins play a number of important roles in the body, so it was good to find these two in this product. In case you didn’t know, Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal energy release, so you can see why they have been included here.
• BCAA Matrix – As mentioned, each serving of BCAA Energy contains a total of 5g of Branched Chain Amino Acids. This is a great serving and is one of the main selling points of this particular supplement.
• Beta-Alanine – This is a popular pre workout ingredient that we like to see used in supplements like this. You’ll find Beta-Alanine in a lot of the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now.
• Taurine – Another popular pre workout ingredient. Taurine is commonly used in commercially-available energy drinks, so you can probably guess why it’s been included in the BCAA Energy formula.
• Natural Caffeine (From Coffee Bean) – Caffeine is a top ingredient for a pre workout as it is a stimulant that can help to support your goals. It’s a shame that it’s included in a proprietary blend here, so we don’t know the exact dose, but we do know that it is less than 110mg per serving, which is a sensible amount.
• Green Tea Extract – We’re more used to finding Green Tea Extract in the leading so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula, we’re just not used to seeing it used in many pre workouts.
The Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy formula is a pretty good one, and it does cover a lot of bases in terms of what we like to see in pre workouts.
That being said, it was a little bit disappointing that this supplement missed out a few of our favorite pre workout ingredients such as Beetroot Extract, Citrulline Malate and Coconut Water Powder.
You can see our updated guide to the best pre workouts on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy Reviews
We did some digging online to see what people are saying about the Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy supplement.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars from more than 1,800 reviews on Amazon.
One happy customer left a five-star review and said that they they “absolutely love” the supplement before the gym.
However, one unhappy customer left a one-star review and said that they really didn’t like the taste of it at all.
What About Side Effects?
The main thing to be careful of when it comes to pre workout supplements is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
That shouldn’t be too much of a problem with BCAA Energy, as it seems that there is less than 100mg of Caffeine per serving, which is a sensible dose.
That being said, you probably won’t want to consume this supplement too close to bedtime, so it won’t affect your sleep.
You should always carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Pre Workout For Me?
We don’t currently rate BCAA Energy as one of the very best pre workouts on the market right now.
It does contain a good balance of ingredients with a focus on BCAAs, but we feel that it’s let down by the omission of several key ingredients.
Check out our updated pre workout guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that a supplement is not going to be able to solve your health and fitness goals.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a solid training and regime and good diet before thinking about adding supplements to your daily regimen.
You should also speak to a certified medical professional before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy review.
Overall, we think this is a decent pre workout if you’re looking for a supplement with a focus on BCAAs.
However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best pre workout supplements on the market right now.