GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite is a supplement sold online and in stores which claims to help speed up your fitness results.
It claims to help support you on your journey as you look to take responsibility for your body.
You probably already know that hitting your fitness goals is not an easy feat. And that’s where a so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement can help to speed up your results.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re always looking to find out more about the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out more about GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite.
We came across GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite in the best selling section of the official GNC website.
The reason for this GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite is so that we can take a close look at this particular supplement from all angles so that we can determine where it stands in comparison to the very best products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on all of the important points about this product, from the ingredients formula to the customer reviews, as we look to see whether it’s a product worth buying or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, let’s now get down to business and start taking a close look at the GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite supplement in detail.
Skip To Section
GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite – The Basics
As we’ve already clearly worked out, GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite is a supplement that has been designed to help support you as you take responsibility for your body.
It’s marketed as a “fast-acting supercharger” which certainly sounds impressive to us.
This product is claimed to work in a number of different ways to help support you as you look to hit your body goals.
GNC also make the claim that this supplement has been Clinically Proven to have some significant positive effects. We’re not sure exactly where this claim comes from, but it certainly sounds pretty good if true.
Manufacturers tend to make big claims about their products. This is nothing new.
The only way we’ve found to actually judge whether a supplement is effective or not is to take a close look at the ingredients to try and judge whether they are effective or not.
So now let’s take a close look at the actual ingredients in GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite as we look to try and determine whether this product is worth trying or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the ingredients formula in full as written on the actual label of the product.
Firstly, it’s good to see that GNC have not used a proprietary blend with this supplement, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, this is not an ingredient that we’ve come across very often in many supplements before. It’s thought that it can help with certain things, but the evidence about this is somewhat limited. Mucuna Pruriens has also been linked with increases in certain hormones. These claims are not backed up by credible studies. But there are other better ingredients which could have been used in its place in our opinion.
• Ginger Root Extract – Again, this is not a bad ingredient as Ginger is believed to help with a number of things. However, there’s little to no evidence to suggest that it will actually be able to help directly with the primary purpose of this product.
• Boswellia serrata Gum Extract – You may not have heard of this ingredient before. It’s an Ayurvedic herb which is believed to have some beneficial properties. However, there is not much evidence to suggest that it will help with the main goal of this product.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A great ingredient for any supplement in this category. Caffeine is a hugely popular stimulant that you probably don’t need any introduction to. Caffeine is a good inclusion and we were pleased to find it in the GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite formula.
• Capsimax – This is a branded version of Cayenne Pepper, which is a great ingredient for any supplement in this category. Cayenne is a top inclusion and most of the top products of this type contain some. So it was great to find it on the GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite label.
• Cinnamon Bark – An extract from a spice you’ll be used to seeing in the kitchen. It’s not a common ingredient in supplements. There is some research to suggest that it may help to with certain things, but we feel that something more proven could have been used in its place.
• Green Coffee Bean – A solid ingredient for any supplement like this one because unroasted coffee beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. It’s good to see it used in GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite.
• Rocket Plant – Not the most common ingredient. It’s believed that it could be a useful treatment for certain things. Again, there is not much evidence linking it directly with the primary purpose of this product though.
• Reishi Mushroom Powder – This is another not-too-common ingredient. There is little evidence linking it directly with much, but it may help to with certain things. We’re not really convinced though.
• Black Pepper Extract – A solid ingredient for any supplement. It’s a good inclusion because it’s been shown to be able to make for a more effective product overall.
The GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite has a number of good ingredients in it, but it’s also missing some key inclusions. They are:
• Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract is one of those ‘must have’ ingredients for a supplement in this category. It’s a popular hot drink of course, but it also has a number of other benefits as well.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is also a great ingredient because it’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added the the very best products in this category.
You can see our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite Reviews
We did some digging and found about 10 GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite reviews on the official GNC website, which isn’t really that many.
One person said that they loved the product because it gave them an extra energy boost for their workout.
Someone else said that this product helped to give them a mental boost as well as an energy boost.
There were also some negative reviews as well, with one person claiming that there were no signs of effectiveness for them.
Someone else simply wrote that this product didn’t work for them.
What About Side Effects?
The main problem with side effects when it comes to supplements like this is usually the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
That shouldn’t be a problem in the GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite supplement because each serving contains 200mg, which is not really too much.
We do recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients used before trying a supplement for the first time, so as to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used.
We also advise that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our opinion. GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite has some good ingredients but it’s also missing one of the top substances in Green Tea and a great other inclusion in Glucomannan.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
There is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you lose weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you are training hard and eating right before considering adding a quality supplement to your regimen.
That being said, if you are able to combine a quality supplement with a healthy diet and lifestyle, then it can make a big difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement, but it’s not going to be winning any awards for being the best one on the market right now.
Simply put, we think that there are some far better options on the market right now if you’re looking for a supplement to help boost your results.