GNC Total Lean Burn 60 is a supplement made by GNC and available for sale on the website and in stores.
It listed as one of the top selling weight management supplements on the GNC website and it seems to be one of the more popular products around.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re always looking to find out more about the leading so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now, so we naturally wanted to see whether GNC Total Lean Burn 60 could live up to the marketing hype or not.
The leading products on the market use a range of different ingredients to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to support you on your journey.
GNC Total Lean Burn 60 is marketed as a supplement designed to help you on your fitness journey.
If you’ve done any research for yourself into the top supplements, you’ll know that there are huge numbers of products on the market these days, and that can make it difficult to pick out the top ones.
The aim of this GNC Total Lean Burn 60 review is for us to take a detailed look at all of the important things about this supplement so we can determine exactly where it stands in comparison to the top products on the market at the moment.
We’ll focus on all of the important factors, such as the ingredients, doses and customer feedback as we run the rule over this supplement in full.
So let’s get cracking and start our GNC Total Lean Burn 60 review in full.
Skip To Section
GNC Total Lean Burn 60 – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced GNC Total Lean Burn 60 is a supplement sold on the GNC website and in GNC stores.
It’s listed as one of the top supplements on the GNC website and seems to be a popular choice amongst consumers.
According to the official marketing material, GNC Total Lean Burn 60 has been designed with “clinically researched” ingredients to help support your goals.
The label on the bottle says that this product has been designed to work in three main ways top help you on your journey.
The marketing material on the official listing on the GNC website says that GNC Total Lean Burn 60 uses a “clinically proven” formula to help support you as you look to hit your goals.
It claims to help enhance “cellular metabolic activity” and get your body in the right frame to help you as you take responsibility for your results.
Quite frankly, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to the manufacturer claims regarding health and fitness supplements.
To find out whether a supplement is actually going to be effective or not really depends on the ingredients formula.
So now it’s time to take a close look at the ingredients formula to see whether this product can live up to the marketing hype or if it falls short.
Let’s begin this all important section by taking a close look at the ingredients formula as per the label on the bottle.
Firstly, it’s great to see that GNC Total Lean Burn 60 doesn’t use a proprietary blend. That means that we know all of the exact doses of the ingredients used, which is good news indeed.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients used in the GNC Total Lean Burn 60 formula.
• Guarana – A decent ingredient for a supplement like this. It’s a natural stimulant which has a number of different benefits. Generally speaking, it’s used as an alternative to Caffeine, which is a great ingredient. It’s a decent ingredient and one we like to see in this kind of supplement instead of Caffeine. A solid start for GNC Total Lean Burn 60.
• Black Tea – This is another alternative ingredient to Green Tea Extract. Green Tea is a great ingredient because it’s believed to work to help support your goals. Black Tea is thought to work in a similar way, but we’re not quite sure why GNC would have used Black Tea rather than Green Tea in this case.
• Grape Skin and Seed Extract – Grape Seed Extract may have benefits. There has been a recent study on humans which suggests that it would help with certain things. However, we don’t really rate it as one of the very best ingredients around right now. There are simply some other better ingredients that could have been included in its place.
• Ginger – Ginger has a number of benefits, and you probably don’t need any introduction to it. We’ve only found it in a handful of supplements before. It’s not the worst ingredient, but GNC could have certainly used a more effective and proven ingredient in its place.
• Gold Grape Seed Extract – This is a branded version of Grape Seed Extract. According to the official website, this particular version guarantees a minimum 90% polyphenols and a standardized composition of monomers, oligomers and polymers. It’s certainly not the worst inclusion in the formula, but something better could probably have been used in its place.
• Dill Weed Extract – This is something of an unusual ingredient that we’ve not come across before in many products in this category. There are some suggestions that Dill could help with certain things, but there’s not much other evidence pointing to the specific purpose of this product.
Although GNC Total Lean Burn 60 has some decent and interesting inclusions in its ingredients list, there are some key things missing from this supplement.
Here are the main omissions we were disappointed not to find in GNC Total Lean Burn 60:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Green Coffee Bean
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of the best ingredients around. Most of the top products contain some Cayenne Pepper, so it was disappointing not to find it on the label.
We were also very disappointed to see that this supplement doesn’t include Green Tea Extract. Green Tea is one of the best ingredients around, and you probably already know about its benefits as a popular hot drink.
Glucomannan is a powerful dietary fiber extracted from root of the Konjac plant that is usually added to the best products in this category.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract can make for a more effective supplement overall because it can help to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement.
You can check out our updated guide to the leading supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
GNC Total Lean Burn 60 Reviews
We did some digging to find some GNC Total Lean Burn 60 reviews.
At the time of writing, there were more than 260 reviews on the official GNC website.
One person said that it helped them to control their appetite without causing any side-effects.
Someone else said that they simply loved the product and that they will continue to use it in the future.
However, one person complained that GNC Total Lean Burn 60 gave them an allergic reaction.
Someone else said that they were disappointed because it didn’t help them to lose any weight at all.
GNC Total Lean Burn 60 Side Effects
It’s a pretty safe formula from GNC Total Lean Burn 60, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects.
That being said, 495mg of Guarana is a lot and probably too much for most people. We all know that too much Caffeine can cause side-effects such as energy crashes or the jitters later in the day.
As well as the above, we do always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients before considering taking any supplement for the first time.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. GNC Total Lean Burn 60 has some decent ingredients but it’s let down by the fact that it doesn’t contain some key substances such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract.
You can see our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by taking at look via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You shouldn’t expect miracles from any kind of supplement.
Remember that the first things you should always do is make sure that your diet and training regime are on point before trying to add a supplement to your regimen.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then adding a quality supplement in this category to your daily regime can make a big difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our GNC Total Lean Burn 60 review.
Overall, this supplement was pretty disappointing. It’s missing the two pillars of any good supplement – Green Tea and Cayenne Pepper – and the Guarana content may be too much for some people and could cause some nasty side effects.
Simply put, we think that there are some other far better products available to you right now.