Slim Angel is a female supplement made by Gym Angel that’s designed to support you on your fitness journey.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market, and we’re particularly keen to hear about female-specific supplements, as most of the products in this category have either been formulated for men or for both genders.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Gym Angel are a supplements company who aim their products specifically at women, and Slim Angel is their main offering.
There are some good so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements out there, but it’s important to do your research and make sure that the product you choose can live up to the hype.
The purpose of this Slim Angel review is for us to take a close look at this female focused supplement from all angles as we look to try and determine whether this is a product worth trying, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this summer, from the ingredients to the customer reviews, as we look to determine where this product stands.
So, let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at Slim Angel to see where this product ranks.
Slim Angel – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Slim Angel is a female targeted supplement that’s been designed to help support you on your journey.
It’s made by a supplements company called Gym Angel, who specialise in female-specific products.
Slim Angel is available to buy on Amazon and other outlets. And according to the official listing on Amazon, Slim Angel will work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
Simply put, supplements that have been designed to work in multiple ways are going to be more effective products overall.
According to the official listing on Amazon, Slim Angel will provide you with various benefits as you look to hit your goals.
Indeed, Slim Angel promises to help without you feeling that you’re on a diet.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but frankly we’ve heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements like this.
So let’s now start to take a close look at the ingredients in Gym Angel to see where this product ranks in terms of its formulation.
Let’s begin this important part by taking a close look at the ingredients label of Slim Angel in detail.
The first disappointing aspect we noticed about the Slim Angel ingredients formula is that it uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of the various ingredients used.
This is never a good thing, as it means that we don’t know whether the doses are big enough to actually be effective or not.
As a general rule, we always recommend that you stay away from products which use proprietary blends, as there’s no real reason why a manufacturer shouldn’t be comfortable sharing the full ingredients formula with their customers.
Let’s now focus on the ingredients that Slim Angel does contain.
• Dandelion Root Extract – This is not the most common ingredient but we have come across it in some of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently. It is believed to work to help with certain things, but we’re not totally convinced if we’re honest.
• Ginger Root Extract – It’s thought that Ginger can help to with certain things and could have some benefits. It’s not the most common of supplement ingredients, but it’s not the worst inclusion.
• Clove Stem Powder – This is certainly not the most common supplement ingredient. We’ve not come across it before in any supplements we’ve reviewed. It has a history of use for certain things – but again we are not convinced.
• Green Coffee Bean – This is a solid ingredient that we always like to see included in these kinds of supplements. That’s because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid.
• Raspberry Ketones – A decent ingredient which is one of the main substances in Leanbean, our current top rated female focused supplement. It’s believed to work to help support you on your journey. You can find out more about our top rated female supplement in our Leanbean review.
• Green Tea – A great ingredient for any supplement in this category. Green Tea is a popular hot drink that also makes it into the top products in this category. It’s one of the first ingredients you should look for when picking a quality supplement in this category.
• Cayenne Pepper – A solid ingredient. Cayenne Pepper is a powerful ingredient which you’ll usually find in the best products in this category. It’s great to see it in the Slim Angel formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good ingredient for any supplement like this. Caffeine is one of the most widely researched ingredients around right now. You probably already know all about its benefits. This is the only ingredient that we know the dose of. At 150mg, it should be enough to have an effect without causing any unwanted side effects.
The Slim Angel ingredients formula has some pretty good things in it, aside from the fact that it uses a proprietary blend.
That being said, there also are a few things missing from this formula that were disappointing omissions. Here are the main ones:
• Black Pepper Extract
Glucomannan is an important ingredient. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac Plant. You’ll usually find it in the top products in this category.
It’s also a shame that Slim Angel doesn’t use any Black Pepper Extract. Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement in this category and you’ll usually find it in the top products.
You can check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on sale right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Slim Angel Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover some Slim Angel reviews from people who had actually purchased and used the product.
At the time of writing, Slim Angel had an average rating of 1.9 out of 5 stars on Amazon, which isn’t great. However, there were only four reviews in total, so that’s not much feedback really.
One person said that Slim Angel did not give them the jitters, but also claimed that it didn’t work to suppress their appetite either.
Someone else simply reported that this product “did nothing” for them.
Slim Angel Side Effects
The main thing to be aware of when selecting a supplement like this is that many of them overdo it with stimulants such as Caffeine.
The good thing about Slim Angel is that we know that it uses 150mg of Caffeine per serving, which is a sensible dose that shouldn’t cause any side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a careful look through the ingredients label and so some research yourself before trying any supplement for the first time.
It’s also a good idea to speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our opinion. Slim Angel has a few good ingredients but it’s let down badly by the fact that it uses proprietary blends, and that it’s also missing some important substances like Glucomannan.
Remember to check our our updated buyer’s guide to the best five supplements on the market by clicking on the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never forget that a supplement will not do the hard work for you.
The first things you should do is make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly.
Only then should you consider adding a supplement to your daily regimen.
Many people have unrealistic expectations when it comes to these sorts of products, so it’s best to remember that they are designed to be used as a supplement alongside a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings is to the conclusion of our Slim Angel review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this supplement. Although it uses a few good ingredients, it’s let down badly by the fact that it contains proprietary blends. That means that we don’t know the doses of most of the ingredients used.
In summary, we feel that there are some much better options available on the market right now.