Today we’re going to be reviewing the HighT Black supplement to see if it can live up to the marketing hype or not.
We’re always on the lookout for the best supplements to hit the market so naturally we wanted to find out a little bit more about HighT Black.
So, if you’re looking to get the full lowdown on the HighT Black supplement then you’re in the right place.
Before we get going, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re going to be focusing on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement as we look to see where it stands compared to the leading so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ on the market right now.
As always with our reviews, we’re going to concentrate on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses to see whether this product can really live up to the hype or not.
There are so many similar supplements on sale these days that it can be difficult to find the very best products in this category.
So let’s now get down to business as we look to see where HighT Black ranks in relation to the other top supplements.
Skip To Section
HighT Black – The Basics
So, we’ve already figured out that HighT Black is a supplement that’s been formulated to help support your goals.
It’s currently available to buy at various online outlets such as Amazon and GNC, and it is priced at around $50 a bottle (for a month-long supply).
According to the official marketing material on the Amazon listing, High T Black is a “100% natural, safe and honest” supplement.
The marketing material goes on to claim that this product will bring a number of benefits as you look to hit your goals this year.
Clearly, this all sounds pretty good, but the real truth as to whether this product will be able to live up to the marketing hype or not will be found in the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
Manufacturers naturally only tend to say the best things about their products in the promotional material.
So now it’s time to start taking a close look at the HighT Black ingredients formula to see whether this supplement can deliver on its promises or not.
Let’s kick off this part by taking a look at the actual HighT Black ingredients label as printed on the bottle of this supplement.
It’s a bit of a disappointment to see that HighT Black uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of some of the ingredients in this supplement.
This means that there are some ingredients that we literally don’t know how much of have been included in the formula.
We generally advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they are really no more than a convenient excuse for manufacturers to get away without disclosing the full ingredients to their customers.
Let’s now turn our focus to the actual ingredients that HighT uses.
• Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a good ingredient. It plays a number of roles in the body and we always like to see vitamins used in supplements in this category.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – We always like to see B Vitamins used in this type of supplement, as they are important for your overall health. B6 is a particularly good inclusion. It contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• Zinc – A solid ingredient for any supplement like this. It’s an essential mineral which your body needs in trace amounts for a number of reasons. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• Raspberry Ketones – An ingredient which makes its way into one of our current top rated female supplements called Leanbean. It comes from the skin of raspberries.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – It’s somewhat strange to find Caffeine as an ingredient in a supplement like this. Most of the supplements out there do not use any stimulants, but HighT Black has a 200mg dose per serving. You probably already know about Caffeine’s benefits, but it’s always important to keep a check on your daily Caffeine intake.
• Fenugreek – An ingredient we like to find in supplements like this. As well as being a great source of important minerals, Fenugreek is a common ingredient for supplements in this category. So it’s a nice inclusion in the HighT formula.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as LongJack, this is a relatively common supplement ingredient. It’s touted as an ingredient for helping with certain things. That said, we don’t really rate it as one of our favorite ingredients at the moment.
• Rhodiola Rosea – An ingredient which is included in some of the best pre workout supplements around at the moment. It’s a herb that is touted to have certain benefits. However, it is probably unlikely to have much of an effect in this supplement.
• Tribulus Terrestris – A plant extract which made its way into a lot of the early similar supplements to hit the market. It’s a common ingredient in supplements of this type. However, some recent studies have suggested that it may not be quite as effective as first thought.
• Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate – This is an ingredient that is typically marketed as a bodybuilding supplement. The scientific evidence about its actual benefits is somewhat mixed.
• L-Citrulline Malate – An amino acid extracted from watermelons that is a common pre workout ingredient. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula.
• Beta-Alanine – Another ingredient that’s common in pre workout supplements. Beta-Alanine has a reputation for bringing on that ‘tingling’ feeling in your skin after taking your pre workout. It’s believed to help with certain things, and it’s not a terrible inclusion in the HighT Black formula.
The HighT Black formula does have a few good inclusions in it, but there were also a few of our favorite ingredients missing in our opinion. Most importantly:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the first ingredients we look for in a supplement like this. Most of the top products use it. It was a shame not to find it in the HighT formula.
Boron is a mineral which has been touted as having certain benefits, while Black Pepper Extract is usually found in small amounts in the top products in this category.
Check out our best supplement guide by clicking on the link shown below.
HighT Black Reviews
We did some digging on the GNC and Amazon websites to see what customers are saying about HighT Black.
At the time of writing, there were more than a thousand HighT Black reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer described HighT Black as “awesome” and said that they had just bought their second bottle.
However, a negative review came from someone who rated it one star and said that it brought them no effects at all.
What About HighT Black Side Effects?
HighT Black contains a 200mg dose of Caffeine per serving, which means you definitely want to avoid taking this supplement too close to bedtime.
Too much Caffeine overall can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
We do also recommend that you do some of your own research into each of the individual ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Things such as Arginine and Beta-Alanine are known for causing some side effects in some people.
Speak to your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
HighT Black promised much, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the top supplements on sale right now.
It uses a proprietary blend for some of its ingredients, which we never like to see, and it’s also missing some important substances such as D-Aspartic Acid.
Remember to check out our guide to our top rated supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that getting your diet and training regime on point must always be your first ports of call.
There’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems for you.
Making sure that you’re eating right, training hard and getting plenty of rest should always come ahead of any supplementation.
HighT Black Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our HighT Black review. Overall, we felt that this supplement didn’t really live up to the hype.
The manufacturers have chosen to hide the doses of some ingredients in a proprietary blend, and there seem to be a lot of substances geared towards pre workout effects.
Simply put, there are other better options available to you right now if you’re looking for a supplement in this space.