Hunter Test is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement that has been specifically formulated to help you achieve your goals.
If you’re looking to find out whether this supplement is worth buying or not, then you’ve landed on the right page.
We’ve been hearing a lot about Hunter Test recently, and so we wanted to take a close look at this particular product to see where it stands.
Product website: www.hunterlife.com
This Hunter Test review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular product as we look to see if it deserves a place on our list of the top so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements out there right now.
Before we get going, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. That said, they are still incredibly popular.
They are usually simply supplements which contain a number of plant extracts or other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals, and that have been designed to help support your goals.
In this review, we’re going to pay particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see where Hunter Test stands.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a close look at Hunter Test to see whether it lives up to the hype or not.
Hunter Test – The Basics
As we’ve already mentioned, Hunter Test is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement that’s been designed to help support your fitness goals.
The Hunter range of supplements was released at the start of 2019. Roar Ambition is the company behind Hunter.
They are aimed at people who don’t mind paying a little bit extra for a higher quality product.
You can only buy Hunter Test on the official website at the moment, meaning that you’re not going to find it on Amazon or in stores.
With Hunter Test, you take two capsules, three times daily. Each bottle contains 180 capsules, and you take six a day in total. That means that one bottle will last you for a month.
According to the official Hunter Test website, this supplement had been made with only the “very best” ingredients.
It claims to use a clean formula and higher doses with better quality ingredients.
The marketing material on the official website also says that this supplement could help to “reignite your masculinity”.
It also claims that Hunter Test will help you to “steal an edge on your rivals”.
The marketing material also says that Hunter Test has been “scientifically formulated” for the professional male.
This all sounds pretty good to us so far. But we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the actual ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews.
So with that in mind, let’s move on to the next important part of our Hunter Test review – the ingredients formula.
Let’s kick off this important part of our review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Hunter Test.
Firstly, we should praise Roar Ambition for choosing not to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we know the exact doses of every single ingredient on the list. This is the way it should be, and we always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends.
Now, let’s take a close look at the main ingredients in the Hunter Test formula.
• Vitamin D3 – This is an important vitamin that is commonly found in the top supplements in this category. Your body produces Vitamin D naturally when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Vitamin D contributes to to normal blood calcium levels and the maintenance of normal muscle function. Vitamin D is a good inclusion in the Hunter Test formula.
• Vitamin K2 – This is another decent inclusion in the Hunter Test formula. Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood clotting. It’s another good ingredient for the Hunter Test formula.
• Magnesium – This is an essential mineral which plays a number of important roles in the body. For example, Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and normal energy release, amongst other things.
• Zinc – This is one of the most important ingredients for a supplement in this category. Zinc is an important essential mineral. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of the most popular ingredients in supplements of this type. It’s commonly found in the very best supplements in this category, so it was great to find it in the Hunter Test formula. Each daily serving of Hunter Test contains 3000mg of D-Aspartic Acid.
• Asian Ginseng – This is one of the most popular ingredients for supplements in this category, and so we were pleased to find it in the Hunter Test formula. Each daily serving of Hunter Test contains 300mg of Asian Ginseng.
• Ashwagandha Extract – You may have come across this ingredient before, as it’s often sold on its own as a supplement. It’s believed to have a number of benefits, and each daily serving of Hunter Test contains 100mg of Ashwagandha Extract.
• Indole-3-Carbinol – This is a compound found in broccoli, cauliflower, and other members of the Brassica family. It’s found in a few supplements like this one, and each daily serving of Hunter Test contains 200mg of Indole-3-carbinol.
• Boron – This is a dietary mineral that is found in a lot of the top supplements in this category. Some common sources of Boron included raisins, almonds and hazelnuts. It’s another good ingredient, and Hunter Test uses 10mg of Boron per daily serving.
The Hunter Test formula is a pretty good one, we must say.
It has most of the top ingredients that we look for in a product in this category, and it’s also got them included in effective doses.
The only downsides to this supplement really is that the capsules are made from Gelatin, which means that it is not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
It would also have been nice to see some B Vitamins, such as B6 or B12 included in Hunter Test.
Hunter Test Reviews
As the Hunter range of supplements is so new, there’s not much in the way of customer feedback out there right now.
There are a few reviews on independent websites, but there aren’t any elsewhere.
We’ll come back and update this part of the review once more in the way of customer feedback has filtered through.
What About Side Effects?
Most supplements in this category are pretty safe.
They don’t usually use stimulants such as Caffeine, and they usually only contain a blend of vitamins and plant extracts.
That said, we do strongly recommend that you check the ingredients label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients before taking this supplement.
You should also speak to your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We’re big fans of Hunter Test. It has a very clean formula of good ingredients.
The doses are clearly shown and it contains all of the important things we look for in supplements of this type.
The only slight downsides are that you can only buy it on the official website right now, and it’s not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no ‘magic pill’ that’s going to solve all of your problems for you.
Before thinking about taking any supplements, you should first make sure that your diet and training regime are on point.
That means making sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly.
Those should always be your first priorities. That said, a good supplement can help to support your goals, as long as it’s combined with the right healthy lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Hunter Test review.
Overall, we think that this is an excellent supplement that contains all of the main ingredients we look for in a product like this.
What’s more, Hunter Test also uses the best doses of the top ingredients, which is always important.
To wrap things up, we feel that Hunter Test is one of the strongest products on the market in this category right now.
For more information and to buy now, visit: www.hunterlife.com