Hydroxycut Caffeine Free is a stimulant free supplement that claims to help you on your journey without triggering any nasty side-effects.
We’ve made it our mission this year to review as many supplements as humanly possible as we look to try and sort the best products from the not-so-good.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The Hydroxycut range is one of the most popular ones in the industry, so it’s hard not to take notice when they add a new product to their line.
But is Hydroxycut Caffeine Free all it’s cracked up to be? We’re going to take a close look at this supplement to see where it stands compared to the other options on the market right now.
Our review will focus on all of the important aspects of this supplement, from the ingredients formula to the customer reviews, so we can determine if this is a product worth buying, or whether your money would be better spent on something else.
So, let’s get down to business and start our Hydroxycut Caffeine Free review by focusing on the basic facts about this stimulant free supplement.
Skip To Section
Hydroxycut Caffeine Free – The Basics
As we’ve already discovered, Hydroxycut Caffeine Free is a supplement that doesn’t use any Caffeine.
Most of the leading supplements in this category on the market today use a sensible dose of Caffeine or another stimulant.
The problem with Caffeine sometimes is that too much of it can cause problems such as the jitters, increased anxiety or energy crashes.
Some people are also much more sensitive to Caffeine, which is where the best option may be a stimulant free product.
Now, although Hydroxycut claim that this product is stimulant free, the label actually does say that it’s “99%” Caffeine free, which seems a bit strange. We can therefore assume that 1% of this supplement is indeed Caffeine.
Hydroxycut make a big deal of the fact that they claim this product to be a “scientifically backed” supplement.
They quote a study on the official website which suggests that the Green Coffee Bean extract used in Hydroxycut Caffeine Free helped people in a 60-day trial.
So, does Hydroxycut Caffeine Free live up to the hype, or would your money be better spent elsewhere?
It’s now time to take a close look at the ingredients formula of this product to see where it stands compared to the leading products on the market.
Let’s begin the most important section of this Hydroxycut Caffeine Free review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label used.
The disappointing thing you can already see just by glancing at the ingredients label is that Hydroxycut Caffeine Free uses a proprietary blend.
This is when the supplement manufacturer has decided to hide the individual doses of the ingredients within an overall ‘blend’.
We don’t like this because it means that it’s really difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product if we don’t know the doses used.
There’s really no excuse for a manufacturer not to fully share its ingredients label in full with consumers in this day and age. Anyway, let’s now focus on the ingredients that Hydroxycut Caffeine Free does use.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a good ingredient because its rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. Indeed, Hydroxycut make a big song and dance about this being a scientifically-backed ingredient. The problem is that we don’t know if the dose used is high enough to actually be effective because of the proprietary blend.
• Papaya – We’ve got to admit that we’ve never seen Papaya used as a supplement ingredient before. There is lots of talk of Papaya helping with certain things all over the internet, but there’s very little scientific evidence to back up these claims. For that reason, we really do not consider it to be one of the better ingredients out there right now.
• Maqui – Again, this is not the most effective ingredient. There have been preliminary studies which suggested that it could help with certain things, but these papers are far from conclusive. More research is needed on this ingredient in our opinion.
• Blackberry – Blackberries are a healthy addition to any diet, because they’re low in calories but can help to fill you up. However, although they are packed full of good nutrients, there is once again a lack of scientific evidence that they can actually help in the case of this supplement. We’d have much preferred to see a proven substance used in its place.
• Amla Extract – Also known as Indian Gooseberry, this extract is known for having a range of health benefits. It’s also a good source of dietary fiber. Again though, the scientific evidence linking it with any major benefits is limited at best.
• Saffron Extract – This ingredient is purported to help with certain things. Some studies have shown that Saffron could help with certain things. So it’s not the worst ingredient in Hydroxycut Caffeine Free, but it’s not really the very best either.
There are some decent ingredients in Hydroxycut Caffeine Free, but this supplement is also missing some of our top rated ingredients.
Some of the best ingredients not found in this supplement are:
• Green Tea Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
It’s a real shame that Hydroxycut Caffeine Free didn’t include any Green Tea Extract. It’s a popular hot drink, of course, but it’s also added to most of the top supplements in this category.
Cayenne Pepper works in much the same way as Green Tea Extract and again, most of the top products contain it.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant, while Black Pepper Extract is also a good addition that we would have preferred to see used in this product.
Check out our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Hydroxycut Caffeine Free Reviews
There were 54 Hydroxycut Caffeine Free Reviews on Amazon at the time of writing. It had an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars, which seems OK to us.
The better reviews said that Hydroxycut Caffeine Free helped people to curb their appetite and reduce harmful cravings.
However, the negative reviews said that it simply didn’t work despite the customers using it exactly as directed.
What About Side Effects?
The overuse of stimulants is the main problem when it comes to modern day supplements of this type. Too much Caffeine can cause some side effects.
Of course, because Hydroxycut Caffeine Free doesn’t use any stimulants, you’re not going to get any side-effects of that type, so it’s probably pretty safe in that regard.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do your own research into the individual ingredients before taking a new supplement for the first time.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Probably not. Hydroxycut Caffeine Free has only one of our top rated ingredients (Green Coffee Bean) and the rest are questionable at best.
To make matters worse, the ingredients are packaged together in a proprietary blend, meaning that we don’t know the doses used and can’t judge effectiveness properly.
Check out our pick of the leading five supplements with the best ingredients on the market right now via the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never forget that there is no shortcut to success when it comes to hitting your goals.
The simple truth is that you’ll have to work hard inside and outside the gym and have patience to see noticeable results.
Always make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before considering adding any kind of supplement to your regime.
That being said, if you’re already sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly, than a quality so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement can indeed make a big difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Hydroxycut Caffeine Free review.
Overall, we were quite disappointed with this product. Not only is it missing some great ingredients such as Green Tea Extract and Cayenne Pepper, but it also uses a proprietary blend, which means we don’t know the doses of the ingredients.
The good news is that it does use Green Coffee Bean as one of its ingredients, but there are definitely plenty of other better options on the market right now in our opinion.