Today we’re going to be reviewing the Iron Brothers supplement after having come across it on social media and elsewhere online.
This supplement is available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere on the internet, and it claims to help in a number of ways.
We’re always interested to take a look at the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about this product from Iron Brothers Supplements.
The purpose of this Iron Brothers review is for us to take a detailed look at this supplement from all angles to see where it ranks compared to our pick of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market at the moment.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to find out whether this product can live up to its own marketing hype or not.
So, now that we’ve got the basic introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at this particular testosterone booster supplement.
Skip To Section
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster – The Basics
So, we’ve clearly already deduced that the Iron Brothers supplement is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’.
A so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
You may have already come across the Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster on Amazon, where it currently sells for around $25.
The bottle of Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster says that this product will help with a number of different thing.
The marketing material on the official product listing on Amazon claims that this supplement will help you to gain some significant benefits.
The promotional material on Amazon goes on to claim that this supplement has been designed “by real lifters for real lifters” as well as the “average guy” looking to put that extra spring in his step.
The marketing material also says that this supplement could help you to rediscover some of your lost confidence.
It all sounds pretty good to us so far.
But if you’ve read any of our supplement reviews before, you’ll know that we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype.
Instead, we prefer to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and the customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move on to the next crucial section in our review – the all important ingredients formula.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of the Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster as printed on the label.
It’s brilliant to see that Iron Brothers have chosen not to use a proprietary blend for this supplement.
This means that we have clearly been told exactly how much of each ingredient has been included in each capsule.
It makes a refreshing change from the growing trend of supplement manufacturers who choose to hide the dosages of their ingredients inside proprietary blends.
Let’s now focus on the actual individual ingredients in the Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin D – You’re probably already familiar with Vitamin D and its benefits. In case you didn’t know, it’s an important vitamin that your body needs in trace amounts.
• Zinc – This is another good ingredient. Zinc is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts to be able to function properly. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients that we’ve come across quite often in similar supplements. It has a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine. It’s believed that it could help with certain things – but there’s not much evidence linking it directly to much in humans.
• Horny Goat Weed – We’ve come across this ingredient quite a few times before, but we don’t rate it as one of the best.
• Fenugreek – Another solid ingredient. Fenugreek is a good inclusion and usually makes it into the top supplements in this category.
• Maca – This is an ingredient we’ve come across a few times in similar supplements. Once again, it has a history of being used as an ingredient in similar products. More research is needed though.
• Ashwagandha – This is another herbal extract which has a history of use in traditional Indian medicine. There have been some recent studies into the benefits of Ashwagandha. It’s not a bad inclusion.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM, this is a nutrient which is often found in green leafy vegetables.
• Boron – This is another ingredient that we like to see used in supplements like this. It’s a mineral that is claimed to help with certain things when supplemented at higher doses than it’s found in food.
• Tongkat Ali – Also known as Longjack and Eurycoma Longifolia, this is another common ingredient. There isn’t much evidence to suggest it actually works though.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a good ingredient for any supplement in this category. We are always pleased to find it on the label.
The Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster supplement actually has one of the better ingredients lists that we’ve seen recently.
It has some good things in it such as Fenugreek, Zinc and Ashwagandha.
That being said, there were also a few of our favorite ingredients that didn’t make it into this product. The main omissions are:
• D-Aspartic Acid
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredients and it was a real shame not to find it on the label.
Magnesium is also an important mineral. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
You can see our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover some of what customers are saying about this product.
At the time of writing, it had 33 reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that this was the best product they had ever tried after having sampled quite a few.
However, one more negative review came from somebody who rated it one star and claimed that they didn’t notice any real difference after taking this supplement.
What About Side Effects?
The Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster ingredients formula looks like a pretty safe one to us.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s always worth doing your research into each of the individual ingredients to check for any potential issues.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
The Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster is one of the stronger supplements we’ve reviewed in this category recently.
That being said, we don’t actually rate it as one of the very best five supplements on the market right now.
You can see our current picks by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Always remember that it’s best to make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before thinking about any supplementation.
That means making sure that you’re eating right and taking part in a solid exercise program.
Some good supplements can work – but they first have to be used correctly and combined with a healthy lifestyle.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement that has some good things going for it, like the fact that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend and that it’s got some good ingredients in it like Fenugreek and Ashwagandha.
But we don’t rate it as one of the absolute best supplements out there right now.