LadyBoss Burn is a supplement for women sold on Amazon and made by a company called LadyBoss Labs.
We’ve made it our mission to uncover the best so-called ‘fat burners’ on the market right now, and so we were intrigued to find out some more about LadyBoss Burn.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
There are so many supplements on sale these days that it can be difficult to choose the best one for you.
LadyBoss Burn is marketed as a supplement which has been specifically designed to help support you on your fitness journey.
The purpose of this LadyBoss Burn review is for us to take a close look at this female supplement from all angles as we look to try and find out where it stands in relation to the top supplements on the market right now in this category.
We’re going to concentrate on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement so you can make a decision about whether it’s a product you want to try, or whether your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, let’s now get cracking and start taking a close look at LadyBoss Burn as we look to see where it really stands in the market at the moment.
Skip To Section
LadyBoss Burn – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, LadyBoss Burn is a female supplement which has been designed to help support your goals.
LadyBoss Burn is available to buy on Amazon and at some other websites online, such as GNC.
According to the official marketing material, LadyBoss Burn has been designed to do work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
It’s good that LadyBoss have formulated this product to work in multiple ways – the best products are usually set up like this.
LadyBoss Burn claims to be an “effective natural supplement without the jitters”.
This sounds good to us, because so many similar supplements on the market these days use too much of stimulants such as Caffeine, and that only causes problems.
Of course, the real test as to whether a supplement is going to be effective or not can be found in the ingredients label.
So now it’s time to start take a close look at the actual ingredients formula used in LadyBoss Burn to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of LadyBoss burn to see exactly what actually in this supplement.
The disappointing thing that we immediately noticed when taking a look at the LadyBoss Burn ingredients formula was the fact this this supplement uses a proprietary blend.
That means that we don’t know the individual doses of the substances used, and that we only know the total amount of the actual ‘blend’.
We never like to see this in any kind of supplement because it means that we don’t know the doses of the ingredients used. This makes it incredibly difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
There really isn’t any excuse for a supplement manufacturer to uses a proprietary blend these days. They should be able to be completely transparent with their customers about the ingredients used.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients formula of LadyBoss Burn so we can see exactly what’s in it.
• EGCG – The abbreviation for Epigallocatechin gallate. It’s a type of catechin found in green tea extract, which is a very common ingredient in supplements in this category. We recommend Green Tea as one of the best ingredients, and we’re not quite sure why LadyBoss Burn doesn’t simply use that ingredient.
• 5-HTP – This is an abbreviation for 5-Hydroxytryptophan. It’s an amino acid that your body produces naturally. You’ll find it being sold on its own as a supplement in plenty of health stores – and it’s believed to have some specific benefits.
• Caffeine – A solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. Caffeine is one of the most widely researched ingredients around and you probably already know all about its benefits. It’s a good inclusion in the LadyBoss Burn formula.
• White Willow Bark – This isn’t the most common of ingredients. It’s certainly not the most effective ingredient around, and we feel that LadyBoss Burn could have certainly used a more proven substance in its place.
• Forskolin – An active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus. There have been some studies which have suggested that it could help with certain things. However, it’s certainly not the most proven ingredient.
• Synephrine HCl – Another name for Bitter Orange extract. This is one of the more common ingredients, but we don’t really rate it as one of the very best. It has been linked to certain benefits, but the reason why we don’t generally like to see in fat burners is because it’s been known to trigger potentially dangerous side-effects when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement.
• Yohimbine – Another common ingredient which we don’t rate as one of the best. It’s an extract from the bark of a tree by the same name. It’s been linked to some benefits, but there are certainly some more proven ingredients that could have been used in its place.
Ignoring the proprietary blend, LadyBoss Burn does contain a few decent ingredients. However, it’s also missing some of our favorite ingredients around.
Here are the main omissions in LadyBoss Burn:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement in this category and it was a shame not to find it on the label of LadyBoss Burn.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and one of the most common ingredients for a supplement in this category.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement. Most of the top products on the market contain at least some of it.
Check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now via the link below.
LadyBoss Burn Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover some LadyBoss Burn reviews.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars from 11 reviews on Amazon.
One person said that they loved the supplement because it gave them energy but didn’t make them at all jittery, which sounds good.
However, another unhappy customer said that the supplement simply didn’t work for them – and that it gave them neither stamina nor energy.
What About LadyBoss Burn Side Effects?
The main thing to look out for when it comes to supplements like this one is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
In this case, we don’t even know how much Caffeine is in this supplement because of the proprietary blend, which is less than ideal.
As we mentioned above, this product also combines Bitter Orange with Caffeine, which has been known to cause some nasty side effects for some people.
We do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s always a good idea to speak to your doctor first as well.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our opinion. It’s disappointing that LadyBoss Burn uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients used.
And the actual ingredients formula itself is missing some of the key ingredients that we look for in the top supplements.
We recommend checking out our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never forget that the first things you should always do is make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point before using a new supplement for the first time.
A good supplement can help to support your goals, but only when combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Simply put, don’t expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you on its own.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our LadyBoss Burn review.
Overall, we felt quite disappointed by this female supplement, because it uses a proprietary blend and is also missing some of our favorite ingredients for a product like this.