Today we’re going to be reviewing the Natural Testosterone Booster by LEAN Nutraceuticals.
We’ve been hearing a lot about this product recently on social media and elsewhere online, so naturally we wanted to find out a little bit more about it.
So, if you’re looking to get the full lowdown on the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster, then you’re in the right place.
A so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
As always, this review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see if it deserves a spot on our list of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market at the moment.
Our LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster review is going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and what customers are saying about it as we look to see if this product can live up to the marketing hype or not.
The supplements market has exploded in recent years and that means more choice than ever when it comes to picking a supplement in this category.
However, the extra choice has also made it somewhat more difficult to sort the good products from the bad – and that’s why we’re here to help.
So, let’s get cracking and start taking a look at the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster in a bit more detail.
LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster – The Basics
So, we’ve clearly already deduced that this supplement is a supplement made by LEAN Nutraceuticals.
This is the first product from LEAN Nutraceuticals that we’ve reviewed. They are a supplements company currently headquartered in Illinois.
The Natural Testosterone Booster is available to buy both on Amazon and the official LEAN Nutraceuticals website.
On Amazon it costs around $23 and seems to be a relatively popular product.
According the marketing material on the promotional listing, this supplement will help to support your goals as you look to improve your results.
The bottle of the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster says that this supplement will bring you a number of different benefits.
The description on the Amazon listing claims that this supplement was specifically formulated by a “renowned Bio-Chemist and Physician”.
It claims to be the best supplement for men over 50 around, and the description goes on to say that this supplement will help in various ways to boost your results.
It all sounds pretty good so far, but we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype when it comes to supplements.
Instead, we find that it’s much better to focus on the important factors such as the actual ingredients label and the customer reviews.
With that in mind, let’s move on to the most important section in this review – the ingredients.
Let’s kick off this crucial section by looking at the actual ingredients label of LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should really praise LEAN Nutraceuticals for not using a proprietary blend with their formula.
Instead, they have been totally transparent and disclosed the exact doses of the ingredients used, which is great to see. We always advise staying away from supplements that use proprietary blends.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster.
• Zinc – Zinc is a great ingredient. It’s an essential mineral which your body needs in trace amounts to be able to function properly. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• Fenugreek – Another solid ingredient. We always like to see Fenugreek used as an ingredient. It was good to find it in the formula.
• Aspartic Acid – This is another solid ingredient. D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredient for a product of this type. However, the 50mg dose is way too small in our opinion. Most of the leading supplements out there use at least 2500mg.
• Whey Protein Hydrolysate – An interesting inclusion which we’re not use to seeing in supplements like this. We’re not too sure why this ingredient has been included, especially in such a small dose (50mg).
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, this ingredient is rich in something called L-Dopa. There are some studies which suggest that supplementing with Mucuna Pruriens could help with certain things.
• DHEA – Short for Dehydroepiandrosterone, this is a naturally occurring hormone. We’ve not come across it in too many similar supplements like this before.
• Boron – This is another mineral which is commonly added to some of the top supplements in this category. It’s a solid inclusion in the LEAN Nutraceuticals formula.
• Tribulus Terrestis – This is one of those ingredients that made it into a lot of the first supplements in this category to hit the market. It’s a plant extract which is claimed to help with certain things. However, there’s not much evidence to suggest it will directly make much of a difference.
• L-Arginine – This is an ingredient which sometimes finds its way into pre workout supplements. It’s an amino acid.
• Horny Goat Weed – There are suggestions that Horny Goat Weed could have some positive effects in animals, but this has not been extended to human study yet.
• Maca Root – This is another ingredient which has history of use in some traditional medicines. It’s believed that it can help with certain things.
• LongJack – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, and Tongkat Ali, this is another common ingredient. However, there’s not much evidence to say it will actually help with much.
The LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster ingredients formula is not the worst one we’ve come across.
However, we were a bit disappointed to see that the Aspartic Acid was very under-dosed.
We were also a bit disappointed not to see the following ingredients make it onto the list:
• Black Pepper Extract
You can see our guide to the very best five supplements on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 123 LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.3 out of five stars.
One happy customer left a five-star review and claimed that this supplement helped them to “feel great and sleep great”.
However, one negative review came from someone who claimed that this supplement didn’t give them much of a boost in terms of energy and stamina.
What About Side Effects?
As we always say, it’s best to do some of your own research and carefully check the ingredients label before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means carefully checking the label and doing some of your own research first.
That being said, the ingredients formula looks relatively safe to us. But you should always consult your doctor before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We don’t currently rate the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster as one of the best products in this category at the moment.
That’s because some ingredients are very under-dosed (Aspartic Acid), and it also contains a few substances which don’t have much evidence behind them.
Remember that you can see our guide to the best supplements on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Never expect miracles from any supplement. The first things you should always do is make sure that your eating right and exercising regularly before thinking about adding any kind of product to your daily regimen.
That being said, a good supplement CAN make a difference and help to support your goals – but only as long as it’s combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, we’ve made it to the end of our LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster review.
Overall, the good things about this supplement is that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend and also has some decent ingredients.
However, it’s a bit disappointing that some of the ingredients are under-dosed, and there’s a lack of human scientific evidence behind some of the substances used.
All in all, we don’t currently rate this as one of the best supplements around right now.