Lean PM is a supplement that claims to help you get into shape and support your goals.
It’s made by a company called Jacked Factory and we came across it because it’s one of the ‘Amazon’s Choice’ supplements in this category.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re always looking to hear about the latest supplements to hit the market, and it’s not often that a product in this category has been designed to work in more than one primary way.
It’s marketed on the official Amazon listing as a “stimulant free supplement and sleep aid”.
It’s always interesting to come across supplements that claim to do more than just help you to get into shape.
The purpose of this Lean PM Fat Burner Review is for us to take a close look at this product from all angles so we can decide whether it’s a product worth trying or not.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula and customer feedback as we look to determine whether this is a supplement worth your time and money or not.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a detailed look at Lean PM from all angles as we look to see where it stands in comparison to the competition.
Skip To Section
Lean PM – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Lean PM is a stimulant free supplement that has been designed to both help you to get into shape and also improve the quality of your sleep.
There are a handful of stimulant free options on the market these days. These are supplements that don’t contain any Caffeine, and they’re great for people who are sensitive to stimulants.
Many similar supplements are packed full of too many stimulants and that greatly increases the risk of experiencing side effects.
To that tune, at least you can be sure that Lean PM won’t bring about any stimulant-related side effects.
As per the official listing on Amazon, Lean PM has been designed to work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
It’s good that this supplement has been designed to work in multiple ways. The best products have a multi-dimensional approach to their goals, and for that reason they’re likely to be more effective.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients formula to see whether Lean PM lives up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the ingredients label of Lean PM.
The first good thing you can notice immediately by looking at the label is that Jacked Factory have chosen not to use a proprietary blend for this supplement, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
This is good news, because we believe that proprietary blends are one of the biggest scams in the supplements industry. We see them as just a convenient way for manufacturers to mask the ingredient doses.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients used in Lean PM to see exactly what each capsule contains.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins are always a good ingredient for a supplement, because they help to maintain normal energy levels in the body. In particular, B6 is a good ingredient for a supplement like this because it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release.
• Magnesium – An important mineral for both your body and brain. Magnesium has a range of health benefits, although it’s not likely to help directly with the primary purpose of this product. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium is a mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release.
• Green Tea Extract – A solid ingredient for any supplement. It’s a powerful ingredient that can help to support you on your journey. Most of the top products in this category contain at least some Green Tea. You can find out more about Green Tea Extract’s effects in our dedicated article.
• L-Theanine – An amino acid which is extract from tea leaves. We usually see L-Theanine used as a pre workout ingredient because it combines well with Caffeine, but it’s presumably been included in Lean PM because it could help to support you on your journey.
• 5-HTP – This is a precursor to the neurotransmitter Serotonin. You can find it on sale in various health stores. With regards to its benefits, more scientific research is needed to confirm whether it is really beneficial or not.
• Melatonin – The hormone your body produces naturally to help you fall asleep at night. It’s available as a standalone supplement in some countries as a sleep aid. That being said, we’re not huge fans of supplements which contain hormones, especially if you’re going to be taking this product regularly. We feel that taking substances like Melatonin regularly is probably not a good idea.
• Black Pepper Extract – A great ingredient for any supplement and you’ve probably noticed it in most of the top products around these days. It can help to make for a more effective supplement.
Although Lean PM does contain a few decent ingredients, it’s also missing some of the top rated natural ingredients. These include:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of the best ingredients around. Most of the top products contain some Cayenne Pepper, so it was disappointing not to find it in the Lean PM formula.
Green Coffee Bean Extract is another good ingredient for a supplement like this because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid.
Meanwhile, Glucomannan is a powerful dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added to the top products in this category.
You can check out our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
Lean PM Reviews
We did some digging online to find the biggest selection of Lean PM reviews possible.
At the time of writing, it had more than 1,000 reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, which is certainly pretty strong.
One person said that they had been using it for three months and that it helped them to lose 16 pounds.
However, there were also some negative reviews as well. One person reported that Lean PM gave them horrible side-effects, and also claimed that they didn’t help them to sleep at all.
Lean PM Side Effects
As we touched on above, the main problem with supplements like this when it comes to side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
That’s obviously not going to be a problem with Lean PM, as it doesn’t contain any stimulants.
However, it’s definitely worth going through the ingredients list for yourself to make sure that you’re not going to be allergic to any of the ingredients.
It’s also worth noting that things like Melatonin and 5-HTP can cause problems if you’re taking them regularly.
We strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplements for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our opinion. Although Lean PM is certainly a decent stimulant free option, it’s also missing some key ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Coffee Bean Extract.
For example, our current top rated female focused supplement Leanbean doesn’t contain any Caffeine and has a better overall ingredients profile.
Anything Else To Consider?
Never expect a supplement like this – or any supplement for that matter – to do all of the hard work for you.
The simple truth is that you’ll have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before expecting to see any results from a supplement.
That being said, if you are able to combine a quality product with regular exercise and a healthy diet, then it can certainly accelerate your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Lean PM review.
Overall, this is a decent stimulant free supplement that uses a few good proven ingredients.
However, it’s also missing a number of key substances and so we don’t consider it to be one of the best supplements on the market right now.