Leanbean vs Skinny Gal? Which of these two popular female supplements is the best? Let’s take a detailed look at both products to find out.
You want to a supplement that can help you, but you’re struggling to decide whether to go with Leanbean or Skinny Gal.
It does seem like you’re in a really tight position, considering both products are quite popular. But we’re here to help…
What better way to find out how one measures up to the other than pitting them head-to-head against each other?
In this Leanbean vs Skinny Gal guide, we’re going to look at the profile of the companies behind these two products, the ingredients used in these in these two popular supplements for women, the servings and dosages, pricing, and of course their potential side-effects.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all of the ones featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts or other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals, that are designed to support your goals.
At the end of this review, we will let you know which supplement will work best to help achieve your goals fast.
So, let’s get cracking and start comparing Leanbean to Skinny Gal.
1) Company Reputation and Product Background
Ultimate Life is the maker of Leanbean, a UK-based supplements company that has a solid reputation in the billion-dollar supplement industry.
Leanbean happens to be their flagship product and their claim is that it’s specifically designed for women.
We applaud Ultimate Life for giving women an ultimate supplement in an industry that is dominated by male fitness products. We also applaud the company for going into great lengths to ensure that their supplements are only made with premium ingredients.
If you’re the kind of person who’s extra careful when it comes to supplements, then you’ll be happy to know that Leanbean is produced in FDA-Approved facilities.
Ultimate Life’s main goal was to create a product for women to help them achieve their goals. The company claims that the supplement has the ability to help support you as you look to take responsibility on your journey.
And that’s not all there is to Leanbean…
The product has been endorsed by Bree Kleintop, a model and ex-pro surfer. Apparently, Bree has lots of good stuff to say about Leanbean.
Rockstar is a US-based company behind the Skinny Gal supplement.
Although the company has an impressive range of products, we are a little bit surprised by the fact that they don’t seem to have a website. The company seems to sell all their products via third-party merchants like Amazon.
There’s little information about the company itself and that makes us less confident about buying their products.
We hope we’ll get to learn more about the company in the near future.
Rockstar designed Skinny Gal specifically for women. The company claims that the ingredients used to make Skinny Gal are 100% natural and that it has the potential to help you achieve your body goals.
Their supplements are made in GMP certified labs and their Skinny Gal formula comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
The Bottom Line: Both Leanbean and Skinny Gal sport some similar features – like the fact that both use ‘natural’ ingredients and are manufactured by leading supplements companies. They are also specifically designed for women.
When it comes to choosing the right supplement for women, there are some of the most important factors to take into consideration.
We’re going to give this round to Leanbean for being more transparent with their customers about their product.
Skinny Gal 0
2) The Servings
One bottle of Leanbean contains 120 capsules. The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule with food at 4 different intervals everyday. This means that a single bottle of Leanbean provides you with a whole month’s supply.
A bottle of Skinny Gal, on the other hand, contains 60 capsules to last you two months if you take the recommended one capsule per day.
Although both formulas have varying servings, Leanbean’s serving seems like an excellent option.
You see, taking 4 servings of Leanbean spread out evenly throughout the day means more regular doses of the ingredients.
The bottom line: Don’t get us wrong, Skinny Gal’s single capsule per day can also help you, but if you’re looking for maximum and consistent effects, you’re probably better off with Leanbean.
So Leanbean takes this round as well.
Skinny Gal 0
3) The Ingredients and Dosages
The effectiveness of any supplement is determined by its core ingredients and, of course, the dosages.
This is the most important part that will help us determine which one of these products is the winner.
Leanbean ingredients list:
Skinny Gal ingredients list:
Both Leanbean and Skinny Gal contain a few mutual ingredients like Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cayenne Powder, Raspberry Ketones, and Turmeric.
• Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia Cambogia is a well known ingredient in supplements of this type. However, we can’t help but notice the big difference in dosages. Leanbean contains 400mg of Garcinia Cambogia while Skinny Gal contains a measly 40mg.
• Green Coffee Bean – Green Coffee Bean Extract is another good ingredient. Again, Leanbean contains a whopping 6000mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract per daily serving compared to only 235mg of Skinny Gal.
• Cayenne Powder – Cayenne Powder is another popular ingredient in supplements of this type. Although Skinny Gal contains Cayenne Powder, the exact amount is hidden in the proprietary blend.
• Turmeric – Turmeric is another substance commonly found in female-orientated supplements. Leanbean packs 200mg of Turmeric while Skinny Gal doesn’t give the exact amount… again!
• Raspberry Ketones – Raspberry Ketones is not as useful as the above mentioned ingredients. Maybe this is why Leanbean decided to include only 8mg. Again, the amount of Raspberry Ketones in Skinny Gal is hidden.
Now let’s have a brief look at the individual ingredients in each one of these supplements:
• Green Tea Extract Leanbean contains 200mg of Green Tea, which is quite a generous amount.
• Glucomannan A dietary fiber which is commonly used in supplements of this type.
• Chromium An essential mineral that can help to contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism.
• Black Pepper Extract Commonly found in many of the leading supplements.
Skinny Gal contains a number of ingredients, all which are offered in small doses, probably to make up for the significantly small doses in its active ingredients.
Let’s have a look at its other ingredients:
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) often used in supplements in this category.
• African Mango We’re not huge fans of this particular ingredient.
• White Kidney Bean Some supplements use this as one of their main ingredients.
• Caffeine Anhydrous A popular ingredient in supplements of this type but sadly, we have no idea how much of it is in this formula
• Hoodia We don’t really like this ingredient, and we’re not sure why it’s in the Skinny Gal formula.
• Apple Cider Vinegar We don’t consider this to be one of the better ingredients out there right now.
• Rhodiola Sometimes found in pre workout supplements.
• Papaya Leaf Not the most common ingredient. We’re not convinced about its inclusion.
• L-Arginine HCL Again, we don’t particularly like the inclusion of this ingredient.
Judging from the ingredients content and dosages, it’s clear that Leanbean takes the lead.
We are also happy that unlike Skinny Gal, Leanbean has completely steered clear of a proprietary blend.
We don’t mean to bash Skinny Gal but proprietary blends are just a no-no for us.
Skinny Gal 0
4) Side Effects
This is the most dreaded part of any supplement…
We’ve all heard stories of some supplements causing severe side-effects. You certainly wouldn’t want to go down the same road.
So the question is, are there any adverse effects we should be aware of when it comes to both products?
Well, Leanbean uses good ingredients and so far, we have not heard many complaints regarding its side effects.
Skinny Gal uses a proprietary blend which means that we don’t know the doses of a lot of the ingredients on the label. This is not ideal and makes it harder to judge for potential side effects.
So Leanbean takes this round as well.
Skinny Gal 0
One month’s supply of Leanbean will cost you $59. This doesn’t seem like a bad deal considering the quality of the supplement you’re getting.
When you purchase their Bikini Body Bundle, you will get 3 bottles of Leanbean plus 1 free bottle, a free e-book workout guide, and free delivery wherever you’re located across the globe.
Skinny Gal on the other hand offers sells a single bottle with 60 veggie capsules at $29.95 on Amazon.
A two-month supply of Skinny Gal at only $29.95, so it’s not a bad deal at all. However, considering that the product is mostly a proprietary blend is a deal breaker.
Leanbean is a little more expensive, but at least you’ll know exactly what’s in each capsule.
Leanbean comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee while Skinny Gal comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Clearly, Leanbean’s guarantee is a little more enticing.
However, Skinny Gal takes this round because it is the cheaper product per bottle.
Skinny Gal 1
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
You must have seen it coming… Leanbean clearly surpasses Skinny Gal in all aspects but price.
Don’t get us wrong here…
We are not in any way saying that Skinny Gal is a bad product. No. It has got some great benefits compared to some cheap options out there.
But Rockstar’s little proprietary blend mishap has contributed to Skinny Gal’s failure to emerge as the winner. Clearly, we cannot say that Skinny Gal is the best supplement out there.
Leanbean has avoided using a proprietary blend and the formulation is strictly made with solid ingredients.
And we love the fact that Leanbean has used some of the best and most popular ingredients.
To find out more about Leanbean and to buy now, visit: www.leanbeanofficial.com