LeanFire XT is a supplement made by Force Factor which is one of the top products on Amazon in its category.
We’re always looking to find out about the latest quality supplements to hit the market, so we were intrigued to find out a bit more about this product made by Force Factor.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The Amazon listing makes some pretty bold claims about the effectiveness of this product, so we decided to take a closer look at LeanFire XT to see where it stands in comparison to the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market at the moment.
Our LeanFire XT review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular product.
We’re going to take a close look through the ingredients formula to see how good this product really is.
We’re also going to check out the customer reviews and the doses as we look to determine where this supplement stands in comparison to the leading products.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s now kick off our LeanFire XT review by taking a closer look at the basic information you need to know about this product.
Skip To Section
LeanFire XT – The Basics
As we’ve already determined LeanFire XT is a supplement made by Force Factor which promises to help support you on your journey.
According the official listing on the Amazon website, LeanFire XT will work in three main ways to help support your goals.
It’s good to see that Force Factor have made a product which has been designed to work in multiple ways to help.
The best supplements on the market all adopt a multi-action approach to helping you hit your goals, so it’s reassuring to see that Force Factor have set out with this goal in mind.
According to the official marketing material on Amazon, LeanFire XT has been designed to “double” your results, although there isn’t any more specific information about this besides the claim.
The bottle also describes LeanFire XT as an “extreme” product to help get your body working for you.
LeanFire XT also promised to help deliver a boost without any of the jitters, which is a good thing as many of the supplements we’ve come across these days overdo it on the stimulants.
Now it’s time to take a close look at the actual ingredients formula of LeanFire XT to see whether this supplement can live up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s begin this crucial section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of LeanFire XT from the bottle:
It was really disappointing to see that LeanFire XT uses proprietary blends in its formula. This means that we don’t know the actual doses of the individual ingredients and instead we’re only told the dose of the total ‘blend’.
This makes it incredibly difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product overall. We always advise our readers to stay clear of supplements that use proprietary blends, as we feel that they are one of the biggest gimmicks in the health and fitness industry.
There should be no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers in this day and age, in our opinion.
Let’s now focus on the actual ingredients to be found in LeanFire XT.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a good ingredient. Unroasted coffee beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. Unfortunately though, we don’t know if the dose used is enough to be effective or not, because it’s part of the proprietary blend.
• Green Tea Extract – Another great ingredient for a supplement like this. Green Tea is a popular hot drink that is also common as a supplement ingredient these days.
• L-Carnitine – This is an ingredient that we’re more used to finding in pre workout supplements than anything else, but it’s not a bad inclusion. It’s an amino acid which has been shown to help with certain things, so it’s not a bad ingredient.
• Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne Pepper is a great addition to any supplement like this because it’s a potent ingredient that can help to support your goals. Most of the top products in this category contain at least some Cayenne Pepper, so it was good to find it on the label.
• Black Pepper Extract – A good ingredient for a supplement of any type. Black Pepper Extract can help to make for a more effective product overall, and you’ll find it in the top products in this category.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid which comes from tea leaves, and you’ve probably already heard of it before. It’s often combined with Caffeine in the same supplement, as is the case here.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid inclusion for any supplement. Caffeine is a powerful stimulant which you probably do not need any introduction to. The problem with LeanFire XT is that we don’t know the dose of Caffeine used, and it’s well known that too much can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes.
• Theacrine – Another stimulant that is thought to work in much the same way as Caffeine. The problem with using multiple stimulants in the same supplement is that you’re more likely to suffer from side effects.
• DMAE Bitartrate – This is sometimes referred to as a ‘nootropic’ ingredient. We’ve found it in a few supplements that we’ve reviewed recently, but we don’t really rate it as one of the best ingredients.
• Yohimbine – An extract derived from the Pausinystalia Yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It’s been linked to some beneifts, but we don’t recommend it as one of the very best ingredients because it’s been known to cause side effects in some people.
Aside from the disappointing use of a proprietary blend, LeanFire XT does contain a handful of decent ingredients.
That being said, there were still a number of our current top-rated substances missing from this supplement, namely:
• B Vitamins
Glucomannan is one of our top rated ingredients because it’s a dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added to the top products in this category.
You can check out our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by taking a close look at our dedicated guide, which you’ll find at the link shown below.
LeanFire XT Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 132 LeanFire XT reviews on Amazon.
It had an average rating of 2.4 out of 5 stars, which isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement. In fact, 47% of the reviews on Amazon were for one star, which really doesn’t make for very good reading at all.
The negative reviews focused on people who felt that the stimulant content was too high, and caused jittery side effects as a result.
Someone else said that it made their nose run and “shake non-stop”, which doesn’t sound fun at all.
LeanFire XT Side Effects
As we mentioned above, the overuse of stimulants is by far the most common side-effect when it comes to supplements like this.
The problem with LeanFire XT in this case is that it uses multiple stimulants, and that the doses are not disclosed because of the proprietary blend.
This means that it’s far more likely to cause the unwanted side effects from too many stimulants, such as the jitters, increased anxiety and energy crashes later in the day.
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients of any supplement you’re considering taking for the first time.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement as well.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. LeanFire XT has a good OK ingredients, but there are far too many of our top rated ingredients for us to consider it as one of the top products on the market right now.
And the proprietary blend only makes things worse, as we don’t know the doses of the ingredients used.
You can check out our dedicated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that a supplement is not going to do the hard work for you. You’ll need to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before expecting to see any noticeable results.
That being said, if you are already making sensible food and exercise choices, then choosing a quality supplement can make a very big difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our LeanFire XT review.
This product promised much but ended up largely being a disappointment. It’s a real shame that it uses a proprietary blend and that it’s also missing some key ingredients.
In summary, we feel that there are plenty of other products on the market right now that would offer you better value for your money.