We’re always looking to find out more about the latest supplements to hit the market, and so we were keen to discover a bit more about Lipo-6 Black Hers by Nutrex Research.
If you’ve done any research for yourself into the finding the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now, you’ll have noticed that most of the products are either targeted towards men or at both sexes.
So when we come across a supplement that has been specifically formulated for women, we’re always keen to find out a bit more about it.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Lipo-6 Black Hers is a supplement that has been tailored for the female body and that promises to help you achieve your goals faster.
It’s available to buy at various online retailers including Amazon and claims to have “super strong” effects to help promote benefits in women.
The purpose of this Lipo-6 Black Hers review is for us to take a close look at this female focused supplement from all angles to see where it stands in comparison with the leading products on sale at the moment.
We’re going to break down the ingredients formula, check out some of the customer reviews and assess the overall product as we look to find out a bit more about this supplement.
So, with the introduction out of the way, it’s time to start taking a close look at Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate.
Skip To Section
Lipo-6 Black Hers – The Basics
As we’ve already established, Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is a female supplement that has been specifically designed to help women on their fitness journeys.
What makes it different from most products out there right now is that it claims to deliver all of its ingredients in a single capsule, which you take twice daily.
According to the official listing on Amazon.com, this product claims to be of the “highest potency” and that only one pill is needed.
We’re not sure why Nutrex Research claim that only one pill is needed when you actually need to take two of them per day.
According to the official marketing material, this product will work in two main ways to help support you on your journey.
The marketing material also claims that Lipo-6 Black Hers uses fast absorbing liquid capsules for a more effective supplement overall.
Of course, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about these kinds of supplements.
The real indicators of whether a product can actually deliver on its promises or not can be found in the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
Let’s now focus on the ingredients that Lipo-6 Black Hers uses as we continue our review.
Let’s start this part by looking at the actual ingredients label of Lipo-6 Black Hers, as per the bottle itself.
Unfortunately, Lipo-6 Black Hers uses a proprietary blend, meaning that we don’t know the individual doses of the ingredients used.
Instead, Nutrex Research have chosen to mask the ingredients doses in an overall ‘blend’.
We never like to see proprietary blends used in any kind of supplements because it makes it really difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
Let’s now take a look at the ingredients that Lipo-6 Black Hers uses in its fat burning formula.
• Vitamin B12 – This is one of the only ingredients in Lipo-6 Black Hers which isn’t part of the proprietary blend, so we know that it includes 3mcg per capsule. Vitamin B12 is a good ingredient for a supplement, because all B vitamins are great for making sure that your body is able to properly convert food into energy. Not getting enough B12 from your diet can cause problems, and we recommend it as one of the best ingredients around. It’s just a shame that Nutrex Research did not use any Vitamin B6 alongside it.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good ingredient for any supplement like this. Caffeine is a common stimulant which you probably need no introduction to and you’re probably familiar with the benefits. The problem here though, is that because it’s included in a proprietary blend, we don’t know how much is in each capsule. That means that it’s basically impossible to judge whether the Caffeine in Lipo-6 Black Hers could cause side effects such as the jitters, energy crashes or increased anxiety.
• Theobromine Anhydrous – This is another stimulant which is presumably in Lipo-6 Black Hers. Again, we don’t know the dose, so combined with Caffeine it could cause problems such as the side effects mentioned above.
• Citrus Aurantium – This is another name for Bitter Orange extract. It’s a pretty common ingredient in these kinds of supplements, but we don’t like to see it used generally because it has been deemed to be potentially unsafe when combined with Caffeine, as is the case in Lipo-6 Black Hers. We think that Nutrex Research could have used another proven ingredient in its place, without incurring the risk of side effects.
• Yohimbine – Again, this is an ingredient commonly found in some supplements, but it’s not one of our favorites. It’s a chemical which comes from the bark of the Pausinystalia Yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It is thought to have some benefits, but there are some other ingredients which we feel could have been included in its place to make for a more effective supplement. We are not big fans of it.
• Rauwolscine – This is the final ingredient in Lipo-6 Black Hers. It’s also known as Alpha-Yohimbine and is sometimes found in similar supplements. It’s believed to have some benefits. However, there is very little clinical evidence showing that Rauwolscine will actually help with much at all.
Lipo-6 Black Hers contains a handful of decent ingredients, but it is missing some key additions in our opinion.
Here are the main top ingredients that didn’t make it into Lipo-6 Black Hers:
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
It was a real shame not to find any Green Tea Extract in Lipo-6 Black Hers, as it’s one of the best ingredients around for a supplement like this.
The same goes for Green Coffee Bean Extract and Cayenne Pepper, which is a brilliant ingredient and is usually found in the best products in this category.
Glucomannan is another great ingredient – it’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
And Black Pepper Extract can help to make for a more effective supplement overall.
Check out our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Lipo-6 Black Hers Reviews
There were only 19 Lipo-6 Black Hers reviews on Amazon and at the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
The positive reviews were from people who claimed that Lipo-6 Black Hers helped them to lose weight, with one person saying that it was the only supplement that worked for them.
However, there were also some negative reviews, with one person saying that it had no effect on them even with regular gym visits, and they said it was a “waste of money”.
Someone else reported side-effects such as increased heart rate and dizziness, which doesn’t sound great.
Lipo-6 Black Hers Side Effects
The problem here is that Lipo-6 Black Hers uses a proprietary blend, which makes judging potential side-effects pretty difficult.
The main side-effects from supplements like this come with the over-use of stimulants such as Caffeine. We already know that Lipo-6 Black Hers uses both Caffeine and Theobromine as ingredients, but we don’t know the doses.
Too many stimulants can cause problems such as the jitters and increased anxiety.
We also mentioned above that the combination of Caffeine with Bitter Orange has been deemed to be potentially unsafe.
We always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
We do also recommend that you speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our opinion. We were very disappointed to see that Lipo-6 Black Hers uses a proprietary blend, and that it’s also missing some key ingredients in our opinion.
You can see our pick of the best five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link below, or you can see our full Leanbean review of the current market-leading female focused supplement.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you. The first thing you should do before seeking out a supplement is to make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point.
Supplements are designed to work alongside a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise regime – not replace them.
That being said, if you’re training hard, eating right and getting plenty of rest, then adding a top quality supplement to your regimen can make a big difference.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our Lipo-6 Black Hers review.
Overall, we were quite disappointed by this product, especially because it uses a proprietary blend to hide the individual doses of the ingredients.
It was also a shame that the formula uses a lot of ineffective and unproven substances, rather than sticking with some top proven natural ingredients.
To summarize, we don’t think that Lipo-6 Black Hers is the best female supplement on the market right now, and you’re money would probably be better spent elsewhere.