MAN Delta XT is a supplement available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online.
If you’re looking for the lowdown on MAN Delta XT and to find out whether it’s a supplement worth trying or not, then you’re in the right place.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’ve made it our mission this year to review as many of the leading so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements as possible as we look to try and unearth the very best products on the market right now.
The purpose of this MAN Delta XT review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles as we look to try and determine where it ranks in relation to the leading products in this category right now.
This review article is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about MAN Delta XT as we look to try and see where this product ranks in relation to the competition.
So let’s now start taking a close look at MAN Delta XT as we look to try and find out just where this product stands.
MAN Delta XT – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, MAN Delta XT is a supplement that’s been designed to help support you on your journey.
It’s made by a company called MAN Sports and actually claims to be suitable for both men and women, which is somewhat unusual when it comes to supplements in this category.
The bottle describes this product as a “selective” supplement designed to help you raise your game both inside and outside of the gym.
What’s interesting about this product is that it claims to be targeted at both professional bodybuilders and casual gym goers.
This particular supplement also promises to help its users “reach their full potential”.
MAN Sports are clearly confident in their product, as they offer a full money-back guarantee.
It’s always good to see a manufacturer offer this, as it clearly demonstrates that they have full faith in their product.
The marketing material also says that this product has been “touted” as a powerful supplement.
It’s also good to see that MAN Sports have made a point of making sure that the ingredients formula is revealed in full, meaning that we know the individual doses of the substances used.
So far, so good. But can MAN Delta XT live up to the marketing hype? It’s now time to focus on the all-important ingredients formula as we look to try and determine just how good (or bad) this supplement really is.
Let’s begin this important section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of MAN Delta XT, as written on the bottle.
The first thing you’ll notice about the ingredients formula is that MAN Sports have chosen not to use a proprietary blend.
This means that we can see the actual doses of the ingredients used.
We always favor products that reveal their formulas in full, because it means that the manufacturers have nothing to hide and have no problem being totally transparent with their users.
On the flip side, we usually urge our readers to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it makes it difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients that MAN Delta XT does use.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins play an important part in your overall health, so they’re always a good inclusion for a supplement. In case you didn’t know, Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• Magnesium – A solid inclusion for any supplement in this category. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal protein synthesis, amongst other things. It’s great to see it in MAN Delta XT.
• Zinc – Another good addition to any supplement in this category. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction, amongst other things.
• Fenugreek – This is another good ingredient for a supplement in this category. Fenugreek is an aromatic Mediterranean plant commonly found as an ingredient in curries. It’s often included in the top products in this category, so we were pleased to find it in MAN Delta XT.
• Maca – This is one of those ingredients which has a reputation as being able to help with certain things. There is little to no evidence to suggest that Maca will actually help with much though. There isn’t enough human research into it for our liking.
• DIM – Also known as Diindolylmethane. This is a nutrient that is found in large quantities in green leafy vegetables. It’s believed that it could potentially help with certain things. However, there is not a great deal of evidence to suggest it actually works in humans.
• Epicatechin – This is a natural plant phenol compound which is commonly found in things such as Green Tea and Chocolate. We’ve not come across it in any of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently, but it’s probably not the worst inclusion in the formula.
The MAN Delta XT ingredients formula certainly contains a few good things that we were pleased to find in this supplement, such as Magnesium and Zinc.
That being said, there were also some significant omissions that could have made this supplement even better. The main ones are:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Vitamin D3
D-Aspartic Acid is really one of the first ingredients we look for when picking a supplement in this category.
It’s one of our favorite ingredients and it’s a real shame that it didn’t make it into the MAN Delta XT formula.
Boron is another ingredient that we were disappointed not to find in this product, while Vitamin D3 was another notable omission.
You can see our updated guide to the leading supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
MAN Delta XT Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 15 MAN Delta XT reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
One positive review came from a customer who said that this product works, as long as you stay consistent in taking it.
However, one of the negative MAN Delta XT reviews claimed that the supplement gave them severe headaches and even made them vomit one night, which doesn’t sound good at all.
MAN Delta XT Side Effects
The MAN Delta XT ingredients formula looks like a generally safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients used before taking any new supplement for the first time.
It’s always best to check that you’re not going to be allergic to any of the ingredients in MAN Delta XT.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
It’s a decent product but we don’t currently rate MAN Delta XT as one of the very best supplements on the market right now in this category.
That’s because it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Vitamin D3.
Remember to check out our guide to the best supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Always remember that a supplement of this type is not designed to replace a healthy lifestyle. You should always make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That being said, if you are looking for an extra boost both inside and outside of the gym, then adding a top quality supplement to your daily regime can make a difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our MAN Delta XT review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement, but it’s not one of the very best products on the market right now.
It contains a few good ingredients such as Magnesium, Zinc and Fenugreek.
But it’s also missing some key things such as D-Aspartic Acid, Boron and Vitamin D3, which stop us from rating it as one of the very best products on the market in this category.
Put simply, it’s not one of the worst supplement we’ve reviewed, but it’s not one of the very best either.