MuscleTech CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution is a new supplement to be added to the range of SX-7 products.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplement to hit the market, and MuscleTech are one of the biggest names in the industry when it comes to products like this.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
This product has only recently hit the market and is the latest addition to the popular SX-7 range.
It’s a non-stimulant product which has been formulated to help you on your journey.
As you’re probably already aware, getting into top shape is not an easy thing to do.
We all know that a good diet and regular exercise are the two main things that you should first get on point, but sometimes we all could do with an extra little push, and that’s where a quality supplement comes into play.
The purpose of this CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution review is for us to take a detailed look at this MuscleTech supplement from all angles so we can see whether it makes it onto our list of the best so-called ‘fat burner’ products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on all of the important factors that you need to know about this product so we can determine whether it’s worth trying, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, let’s not waste any more time, and let’s start taking a closer look at CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution in a bit more detail.
Skip To Section
CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution – The Basics
As we’ve already established, CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution is a supplement made by MuscleTech which has been designed to help support you as you take responsibility for your body.
MuscleTech are a big player in the supplements industry, so it’s difficult not to notice when they add a new product to their lines.
The packaging describes CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution as a the “ultimate CLA pill”.
In case you weren’t already aware, CLA stands for Conjugated linoleic acid, a popular ingredient that has been linked to a number of benefits.
We’ll get into the actual efficiency of CLA as an ingredient a bit later on, as we look to assess whether it’s a good inclusion in the formula or not.
The marketing material on the official MuscleTech website makes a big deal about the fact that this supplement uses two compartments in the capsule to deliver the ingredients.
We’re not totally convinced that this is actually anything more than a marketing gimmick, as we all know that the most important factor to consider when looking for a supplement is whether the ingredients are actually effective or not.
The official listing on the GNC website says describes this product as “high purity” and “premium”.
It certainly carries a “premium” price tag, as this supplement is currently for sale for $70 at GNC, which places it as one of the most expensive products around right now.
Of course, and as we’ve already mentioned above, the most important thing when choosing a supplement is the quality of the actual ingredients used.
So now it’s time to take a close look at the ingredients formula as we look to determine whether this product can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients label of MuscleTech CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution to see exactly what this supplement is really made of.
• Calcium – An important mineral for normal bone health. You probably already know all about Calcium as an important essential mineral. There is also some evidence to suggest that Calcium, when combined with Vitamin D, could help with some other things as well. That said, there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will actually help to speed up your results.
• Safflower Oil Seed – This is the main ingredient in the MuscleTech CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution formula at 1600mg. It’s the main source of CLA and gives the supplement part of its name. CLA, or Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is believed to support your goals. There have been some studies on both animals and humans which suggest that CLA could help with a number of things. However, it’s not really one of the best proven ingredients.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is an extract from a tropical fruit. It’s quite a common supplement ingredient and is one of the main substances in our current top rated female product Leanbean. It’s believed to have a number of benefits which could make hitting your goals easier.
• L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – An ingredient that you’re more likely to find in a good pre workout supplement than anything else. That said, it’s not a bad addition to a product of this type. The main benefit of L-Carnitine is that it’s believed to have some exercise-related benefits. Again, it’s not likely to help directly with the main purpose of this product, but it’s not a bad inclusion.
• Garcinia Atroviridis – This is an extract from the fruit of the a large rainforest tree native to peninsular Malaysia. It’s not a particularly common ingredient. There are some studies which suggest that it could help to induce some beneifts, which is promising. Nevertheless, we would have preferred to see a more commonly used and proven ingredient used in its place.
CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution has some OK ingredients, but there are also some key substances missing from this supplement that prevent it from being a well-rounded supplement.
Here are the main omissions:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Black Pepper Extract
Here’s a tip for you. When you’re looking to pick a quality supplement to add to your regimen, always check the label to see that it includes Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea.
These two ingredients really should be the pillar of any good product in this category because they are both believed to have significant effects in being able to support your goals.
Cayenne Pepper is one of the first things we look for when picking a product in this category.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and can help to support your goals.
Don’t miss our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now, which you can check out via the link below.
CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution Reviews
We did some digging and found more than 40 CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution reviews on the official GNC website.
At the time of writing, this particular supplement had an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, which seems pretty positive.
One person said that it really helped to suppress their appetite, but that they hadn’t noticed any weight loss yet.
Someone else said that it was a “great product” and that it delivered effective results.
However, there were naturally also some negative reviews.
One person simply said that it “didn’t work” for them, and someone else said that it had made “not much difference”.
CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution Side Effects
The CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t need to worry too much about potential side effects.
The main problem we encounter with supplements like this is that they are often overloaded with stimulants, but that’s not the case with CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution as it doesn’t contain any Caffeine.
We do always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients of any supplement that you’re considering taking for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution has a handful of decent ingredients, but it’s far from being a well-rounded supplement.
Our advice would be to go for a product which contains more proven ingredients to help boost your chances of success.
You can check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that there is no such thing as a miracle product to get your body on point.
Your first course of action should always be to make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before considering taking a new supplement.
That being said, if you’re able to combine the right lifestyle choices with a good supplement, then it can help to speed up your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our MuscleTech CLA Elite SX-7 Revolution review.
Overall, we think that this is a OK product that contains a few decent ingredients, but we don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements in this category, especially as it costs $70 per bottle.
To summarize, we think that there are some fat better options on the market right now if you’re looking to take your fitness journey to the next level.