MyProtein Thermopure Boost is a thermogenic supplement designed to help you hit your fitness goals.
It’s marketed as a hybrid thermogenic / pre workout supplement that’s been formulated to help support you as you look to hit your body goals.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Thermopure Boost, then you’ve landed on the right page.
We’re going to be taking a close look at Thermopure Boost from all angles as we look to see whether it’s a supplement worth buying, or if your money would be better spent on something else.
We’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see where it stands in relation to the top so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on sale right now.
We’re also going to see how it fares in relation to the leading pre workout supplements on the market at the moment.
There are so many different supplements on sale these days that it can sometimes be tricky to pick out the good products from the not-so-great.
So with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at MyProtein Thermopure boost from all angles.
MyProtein Thermopure Boost – The Basics
As we have already mentioned above, Thermopure Boost is a ‘fat burner’ / pre workout supplement that’s been formulated to help support your fitness goals.
In case you didn’t know, a so-called ‘fat burner’ is a supplement that usually contains a range of vitamins and minerals and that has been designed to help support your fitness goals.
MyProtein are one of the most reputable supplement manufacturers in the UK, and their products are now also available to buy in other countries as well.
MyProtein have recently reformulated their product. It used to be called Thermo-Extreme but is now known as Thermopure Boost.
According to the marketing material on the official MyProtein website, Thermopure Boost has been formulated to deliver an “explosive thermogenic formula” to help support your workout goals.
It claims to use Caffeine to help you get the very most out of your workouts and deliver a kick-start when you need it the most.
The marketing material also mentions that this supplement uses a few B Vitamins, which can help to support a range of important bodily functions.
We prefer not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products. Instead, it’s better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula.
With that in mind, let’s move on to the next important section of our Thermopure Boost review.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Thermopure Boost, as shown on the bottle.
Firstly, it’s great to see that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend. This means that we have been transparently told all of the ingredients along with their doses.
We strongly recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there is really no excuse for manufacturers not to be totally transparent with their customers in terms of the ingredients used.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Thermopure Boost formula.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – We always like to see B Vitamins used in supplements like this, because they support a range of important bodily functions. In particular, Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release.
• Chromium – This is a trace mineral that is important for a range of bodily processes. In particular, Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
• Total Caffeine – You probably already know all about Caffeine and its benefit. In case you didn’t know, Caffeine is a powerful stimulant which can help to keep you firing on all cylinders. The total dose of Caffein in this supplement is 194mg, which is a reasonable amount.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like this. Most of the top products in this category use Green Tea Extract as an ingredient, so we were pleased to find it in the Thermopure Boost formula.
• Cayenne Powder – Just like Green Tea Extract, Cayenne Pepper is another popular inclusion in most thermogenic supplements – and for good reason. It’s good to find it in the Thermopure Boost formula.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid which is found primarily in tea leaves. It’s often combined with Caffeine in the same supplement, due to claimed benefits. That’s the case here, so it was good to find it in the Thermopure Boost formula.
• White Kidney Bean Extract – This is an ingredient we’ve found in more supplements in this category recently, and it’s one of the main inclusions in the Hunter Burn supplement, which we rate highly.
• Black Pepper Extract – We always like to see Black Pepper Extract used in supplements in this category. That’s because it’s believed to help with the absorption of the other ingredients, the thinking being that this could result in a more effective product overall.
The Thermopure Boost formula is actually a pretty good one that we rate highly.
It contains most of the things we look for in supplements in this category and it’s not too expensive.
Given that this supplement is also touted as a pre workout, it would have been good to see it contain a small amount of Creatine, and perhaps some other essential minerals such as Potassium.
You can see our updated guide to the leading so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
MyProtein Thermopure Boost Reviews
We did some digging online to see what some real customers were saying about Thermopure Boost.
At the time of writing, there were 155 reviews on the official MyProtein website, with an average rating of 4.42 out of 5 stars.
It’s not clear whether MyProtein filter or moderate the comments that appear on their official website.
One happy customer left a five-star review and said the supplement “proved my doubts wrong”.
However, one less happy customer ended up leaving a one-star review and said that they didn’t notice any benefit from it whatsoever.
What About Side Effects?
You should always carefully check the ingredients label yourself to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances.
We strongly recommend that you speak to a certified medical professional before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
The main thing to bear in mind with the Thermopure Boost formula is that it contains quite a lot of Caffeine, so too much of it could cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
We also don’t recommend taking this supplement too close to bedtime, because the Caffeine content could affect your sleep.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We think that Thermopure Boost is one of the better supplements we’ve come across in this category.
It contains a good range of beneficial ingredients and is not too expensive.
We don’t quite rate it as one of the very best supplements in this category, but you’re not going to go too far wrong by giving it a go.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that a supplement will not do the hard work for you.
The main ways to see results is to make sure that you’re training hard, eating right and getting plenty of rest.
Yes, a supplement can help to support your fitness goals, but they are not ‘magic pills’ that will work without you doing anything.
You should always ensure that you’re living a healthy lifestyle first before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our MyProtein Thermopure Boost review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good supplement that has a lot of good ingredients and has a good price point.
However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the top five supplements in this category currently on the market.