Vegan Pre-Workout is a supplement made by MyVegan which has been designed to support your fitness goals.
MyVegan is the vegan-friendly arm of the popular supplements company MyProtein.
The Vegan Pre-Workout is their main pre workout offering that is free from animal products.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Vegan Pre-Workout then you’re in the right place.
This MyVegan Vegan Pre-Workout review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see where it stands.
We’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, doses and the customer reviews to see whether this supplement deserves a place on our list of the top pre workouts on the market right now.
There are so many different supplements on sale these days that it can be difficult to pick out the best ones – and that’s where this review will help.
So, without further ado, let’s start taking a close look at the MyVegan Vegan Pre-Workout supplement to see exactly where it stands.
MyVegan Vegan Pre-Workout – The Basics
As we have already gathered, MyVegan Pre-Workout is a supplement sold online that has been designed to support your workout goals.
MyProtein is the company behind the MyVegan brand, and it’s always good to come across supplements that have been designed specifically to be suitable for vegans.
In case you didn’t know, Pre Workout supplements are usually powdered-form products that are designed to be mixed with water and consumed before periods of exercise.
Vegan Pre-Workout currently comes in three flavors:
• Lemon Tea
• Sour Apple
• Tangy Orange
You can buy Vegan Pre-Workout on the official MyVegan website, where it costs around £22 for a bag of 250g. That’s 17 servings of 14.5g per scoop.
The marketing material says that this supplement has been designed to help you “unlock more” from your gym session or weekend run.
It claims to be a “powerful blend” of plant-based ingredients, including Caffeine.
The promotional description goes on to say that this supplement has been designed to help take your training “to the next level”.
It all sounds pretty good to us so far. However, we don’t usually pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formulas and customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, it’s time to start taking a close look at the actual ingredients label.
Let’s begin this important part by taking a close look at the MyVegan Vegan Pre-Workout ingredients formula, as printed on the packet.
Firstly, it’s great to see that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
This means that we know the exact doses of all of the ingredients in the formula, which is the way it should be.
We usually recommend staying away from any supplements that use proprietary blends, as there is not really any excuse for them to be used in this day and age.
Let’s now start taking a closer look at the Vegan-Pre Workout ingredients formula, as shown on the packet.
• L-Citrulline – This is one of the most common pre workout ingredients. It’s an amino acid found in watermelons which makes it into a lot of the top products in this category. It’s good to see it in the Vegan Pre-Workout formula.
• Grapeseed Extract – This isn’t the most common pre workout ingredient. We haven’t found it in too many of the pre workouts we’ve reviewed recently, although it is believed to have some benefits.
• Natural Caffeine – This one needs no introduction. You probably already know all about Caffeine and its benefits. It’s one of the most popular stimulants on the planet. Each serving of Vegan Pre-Workout contains 150mg of Caffeine, which is a sensible amount.
• Green Tea Extract – We’ve not come across Green Tea Extract in too many of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently. It is a common inclusion in so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements, but it’s not usually found in pre workouts. That said, it’s not a bad ingredient, and it’s a natural source of Caffeine, of course.
• Green Coffee Extract – Again, we have not come across Green Coffee Bean Extract in too many pre workouts before. Green Coffee beans are simply unroasted coffee beans. They are sometimes used in supplements because unroasted coffee beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which is believed to have a number of benefits.
• Beetroot Nitrates – Beet Root Extract is a common pre workout supplement ingredient and we were pleased to find it on the label of Vegan Pre-Workout.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a very common supplement ingredient. It can help to make for a more effective product overall, so we were pleased to find it on the label of Vegan Pre-Workout.
The MyVegan Vegan Pre-Workout formula has some pretty good things in it.
That being said, we were disappointed not to find a few of our favorite ingredients in the formula.
For example, it was a shame that there was no Vitamin B6 or B12 in this formula. Both of these important B Vitamins contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C could also have been added, and it was also disappointing not to find any Coconut Water Powder in the formula.
You can see our updated guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
MyVegan Vegan Pre-Workout Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover what people were saying about Vegan Pre-Workout.
As this is a fairly new product, where were no customer reviews on the official website.
We assume that there will be some customer reviews filtering through online soon, and we will update this article when that is the case.
What About Side Effects?
You should always carefully check the ingredients label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients in the MyVegan Pre Workout formula before taking this supplement for the first time.
The main problem with pre workouts is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
That shouldn’t be a problem with Vegan Pre-Workout, because it contains 150mg of Caffeine per serving, which is within our recommended maximum of 150mg. It’s also good that this product uses natural caffeine.
We strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Pre Workout For Me?
Although this is a good option if you’re a Vegan, we don’t currently rate this supplement as one of the very best ones on the market right now.
That’s mainly because it’s missing some important things like B Vitamins and some of our other favorite ingredients.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the leading supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that a supplement cannot do the hard work for you.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and training regime before thinking about taking any supplement.
Supplements like this one can be useful in helping to support your goals, but you will still need to make sure that you are exercising regularly and sticking to a good diet to see real benefits.
Put simply, you’ll still have to make sure that you’re training hard to see real results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our MyVegan Vegan Pre-Workout review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good supplement that has some nice ingredients in it, along with a sensible dose of Caffeine.
The slightly disappointing things are that it doesn’t use an B Vitamins and is also missing something such as Coconut Water Powder.
To wrap things up, this is a decent vegan pre workout supplement, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best.