Night-T is a supplement made by 1st Phorm that claims to help bring you some benefits while you sleep.
This sounds pretty good to us, so we wanted to take a closer at this supplement to see what it’s made of.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Night-T, then you’re in the right place.
Our Night-T 1st Phorm review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the real customer reviews and the dosages as we look to find out whether it makes it onto our list of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market at the moment.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
There are lots of different supplements available in this category, so it can make picking the best one somewhat tricky.
However, we’re going to take a close look at Night-T by 1st Phorm from all angles as we look to see just where this unique-sounding supplement stands.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at the basic facts of Night-T and the company behind it.
Skip To Section
Night-T – The Basics
We’ve already deduced that Night-T is a supplement made by 1st Phorm which has been designed to help support your goals while you sleep.
1st Phorm is the company behind Night-T, and we’ve already reviewed their other supplement called Primal-T here at Human Window.
The company is based in the USA and was founded in 2008. They are currently headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
At the time writing, Night-T was only available to buy on the 1st Phorm official site, meaning it’s not for sale on Amazon, GNC or at other online outlets.
One bottle of Night-T containing 60 capsules costs $49.99.
The marketing material on the official 1st Phorm website says that this product will bring you a number of benefits to help you on your journey.
The promotional description goes on to claim that Night-T will help you to “maximize your night hours” and make sure that you’re able to recover fully for the next day.
This all sounds pretty good to us. Night-T is certainly unique in the sense that most similar supplements are designed to be taken throughout the day.
Night-T, on the other hand, has been specifically formulated to be taken at night to help support recovery.
The marketing material for Night-T is certainly making some good claims.
However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the key facts about supplements such as the ingredients and the customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, let’s move onto the next section, the all important ingredients formula.
Let’s kick off this part by looking at the actual ingredients label of Night-T.
Firstly, we should applaud 1st Phorm for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used – and so we know exactly what is in each serving of Night-T.
This is great, as we generally recommend that you stay way from supplements that use proprietary blends, because there’s no excuse for a manufacturer not to be totally transparent with their customers these days.
Let’s now turn our attentions to the actual ingredients formula of Night-T.
• Zinc – Zinc is a great ingredient for a supplement in this category. Zinc is one of the 24 micronutrients that your body needs to function properly. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• Magnesium – Like Zinc, Magnesium is another good ingredient. Once again, it’s an essential mineral that your body needs to function properly. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release, so it’s a solid inclusion for Night-T. So far, so good.
• Vitamin B6 – We always like to see B Vitamins used in supplements like this because they are so important for overall well-being. Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• GABA – This is a crucial neurotransmitter that performs a wide role of functions in the brain. Supplementing with GABA is claimed to help with some things. However, the research shows that oral supplementation with GABA is not thought to be that effective unfortunately.
• Valerian Root – An extract from a flowering plant native to Europe and Asia. We’ve not found it as an ingredient in too many supplements before. There are claims online that Valerian Root Extract could help with certain things.
• Kava – This is a herb which has a traditional use. It has indeed shown promise at being able to help with certain things, however, it is not thought to be completely safe.
• 5-HTP – Short for 5-Hydroxytryptophan, this is an amino acid that your body produces naturally. 5-HTP is regularly sold as an over the counter supplement.
• Alpha-Glycerolphosphocholine – More commonly known as Alpha-GPC. It’s something called a “cholinergic compound” that is sometimes sold as a supplement.
• Melatonin – This is a hormone secreted in the brain that regulates sleep. It is commonly used as an oral supplement. However, it’s not available over the counter in certain countries, such as the UK.
The Night-T formula is certainly not the very worst one we’ve come across.
It’s great that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend and also uses some solid ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc.
However, there are some ingredients that we would have liked to see included in the Night-T formula, namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredients and it’s usually found in the top products in this category.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is also a common supplement ingredient that is usually found in the leading supplements.
You can check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on sale right now by visiting the link shown below.
Because Night-T is only currently available to buy on the official 1st Phorm website, the only reviews we are able to check out are the ones on these.
That’s not ideal, as it’s not clear whether 1st Phorm moderate or control what appears on their official site.
Anyway, there were 57 Night-T reviews at the time of writing.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that they loved how it helped them to fall asleep quicker.
One other user rated it three stays and said that it gave them “decent” results, but complained that it was “pricey”.
What About Night-T Side Effects?
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means making sure that you’ve carefully looked through the ingredients label and done some of your own research into the substances used.
There are some pretty serious ingredients in Night-T. Melatonin is a hormone, while 5-HTP can have some significant impact on your body.
We’d advise that you carefully look into the risks associated with all of the ingredients in this supplement and consult your doctor before trying it.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
The Night-T formula is decent and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we were a bit disappointed to see some of our favorite ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid missing.
Remember to check out our dedicated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that there’s no such thing as a magic pill to solve all of your problems.
If you’re looking to maximize your overall health, you should always make sure that you’re eating right and sticking to a solid exercise regime first.
That being said, a high quality supplement can make a big difference to your results if used in the correct way and with the right lifestyle choices.
Night-T Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the conclusion of our Night-T review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement that has clearly been designed to help improve sleep and aid recovery.
However, we feel that it’s missing too many of our favorite ingredients to be considered as a top product.