Nite Burn by BPI Sports is a non-stimulant supplement which claims to help support you in multiple ways.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Nite Burn certainly goes down an unorthodox route when it comes to supplements in this category.
Most products in this category are loaded with stimulants such as Caffeine to help support you on your journey.
Of course, there are a number of stimulant free supplements which work to try and help you without being full of things such as Caffeine.
Needless to say, we were pretty intrigued by this product, so we decided to take a closer look at it to see where it stands in comparison to the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now.
The purpose of this review is for us to take a close look at Nite Burn from all angles to see whether it lives up to the hype or not.
Skip To Section
Nite Burn – The Basics
As we’ve already covered in the introduction, Nite Burn is a supplement that doesn’t contain any stimulants.
That means that you won’t find anything like Caffeine or Guarana in this product.
Although that means you won’t get the stimulant benefits that most similar supplements offer, it also means that the chances of Nite Burn side effects are somewhat reduced, too.
Nite Burn is available to buy on Amazon at the moment, and a few other sites, although GNC and other sites do not currently stock it.
The official listing on Amazon of Nite Burn says that this product will work in three main ways to help support your goals.
When it comes to a good stimulant free supplement, we always look for products that have been formulated to work in multiple ways, so it’s good to see that BPI Sports have designed their supplement in this way.
However, we’ve heard it all when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements.
The real proof of whether this product is any good or not can be found in the ingredients formula and customer feedback.
So let’s get cracking with our Nite Burn review by taking a look at the formula used in full.
Let’s begin this important section by looking at the actual ingredients list of Nite Burn as written on the bottle itself.
The first thing you’ll notice is that Nite Burn uses a proprietary blend.
This is really disappointing as it means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients used in this supplement, which makes it really difficult to judge whether it’s going to be effective or not.
We always advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends, as they are much more likely to be ineffective.
With that rant out of the way, let’s now focus on the ingredients that Nite Burn does use.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is an ingredient which is extracted from the skin of raspberries, and it’s actually one of the leading ingredients found in our top rated female supplement Leanbean – which also happens to be a stimulant free product. It’s a decent inclusion.
• White Kidney Bean – We’ve not come across this ingredient in too many similar supplements before. In terms of health and fitness, it’s generally referred to as a ‘carb blocker’ ingredient. It’s not a bad inclusion in the Nite Burn formula.
• Green Coffee Bean – This is a quality ingredient. That’s because Green Coffee Beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. It’s always a good thing to find Green Coffee Bean on the label of your supplement if you’re picking one in this category.
• Dandelion Extract – We’ve found this ingredient in a few of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best inclusion.
• L-Tryptophan – L-tryptophan is an amino acid that is found in certain foods. We’re not too sure exactly what it’s doing in this formula, so we would have preferred to see something more proven used in its place.
• Saffron Extract – Again, this is another ingredient which is claimed to have some benefits, but there really isn’t much scientific evidence to back this up. It’s not a particularly common ingredient in supplements like this.
• Melatonin – This is the hormone your body produces at night time to make you feel tired and get you ready for sleep. It’s sold over the counter in certain countries – but the problem is that if you’re taking it every day, it could have some negative effects. It’s not generally recommended to take Melatonin on a regular basis, so we’d question its use in a supplement of this type.
• Lemon Balm – Lemon Balm can apparently help with certain things. That’s good to hear, but again it’s not the most effective ingredient for a supplement like this.
Unfortunately, Nite Burn doesn’t contain most of our pick of the top rated ingredients around right now.
Here are the main things, Caffeine aside, that we think this supplement is missing:
• Green Tea Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Green Tea Extract is a great supplement ingredient that is usually found in the very best products in this category.
Cayenne Pepper is another ingredient that we love to find in supplements of this type so it was a shame not to find it in Nite Burn.
Glucomannan is one of our favorite ingredients. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is usually found in the top products in this category in small doses.
You can see our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
Nite Burn Reviews
We did some digging online to find all of the Nite Burn Reviews that we could.
At the time of writing, Nite Burn had more than 300 reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Generally speaking, the positive reviews said that this product was helping them to sleep better although talk of fat burning was limited.
The negative reviews were generally focused on people who did not think that this supplement worked at all for them.
Nite Burn Side Effects
The one good thing about stimulant free supplements such as Nite Burn is that you’re not going to have to worry about problems such as the jitters or energy crashes caused by too much Caffeine.
That said, we do always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients listed before taking any supplement for the first time.
The two ingredients we’d be wary of in Nite Burn are Melatonin and L-Tryptophan.
These are serious substances which can affect your brain chemistry, so we definitely recommend taking a close look at these before taking this supplement for the first time.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. We’re not too convinced about Nite Burn when it comes to actually promoting many benefits.
It doesn’t contain most of our top rated ingredients, and also masks the doses of the ingredients it does use in a proprietary blend.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
Yes, a good supplement can help to speed up your results, but you’re not going to see real results unless you’re exercising regularly and sticking to a sensible nutrition plan.
Supplements are designed to work alongside a healthy lifestyle, not replace one.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Nite Burn review. Overall, we were a bit disappointed by this supplement.
Not only does it lack genuinely scientifically backed ingredients, but it also uses a proprietary blend, which means that we don’t even know how much of each ingredient is included in each capsule.
Overall, we’re going to give this supplement a rating of 2 out of 5 stars, because we think that there are plenty of other better options out there right now if you’re looking for a product to help you on your journey.