Uplift is a pre workout supplement for women made by NLA for Her, which has been designed to help support your fitness goals.
There are loads of options on sale these days when it comes to pre workouts, but there are not so many products out there that have been specifically formulated for women.
It’s always good to find a product which has been specifically formulated with women in mind, so we are looking forward to taking a close look at Uplift.
This Uplift review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see where it stands in comparison to the leading pre workout supplements on the market at the moment.
We’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula and the customer reviews as we look to see if this is a supplement worth trying or not.
So, without any further ado, let’s get down to business and start taking a close look at Uplift by NLA for Her to see exactly where this product stands.
Skip To Section
NLA for Her Uplift – The Basics
As we have clearly already gathered, Uplift is a pre workout supplement that’s been formulated to help support your fitness goals.
As with most pre workout supplements, they are designed to be taken before periods of exercise to help you get the most out of your sessions.
You can find NLA for Her Uplift on Amazon and elsewhere online. It currently costs around $20 for a tub.
It comes in a number of different flavors, including:
• Cherry Limeade
• Guava Passion
• Raspberry Lemonade
According to the listing on Amazon, this product has been formulated to “support athletic performance”.
It claims to provide a “clean” boost as you look to hit your fitness goals.
The marketing material on Amazon goes on to say that Uplift has been made to deliver “top notch performance and results”.
It also claims that NLA for Her, the manufacturer of Uplift, is the pioneer of women’s sports supplements.
It is good to see a company in this space focus on females, as most of the products we’ve come across are either marketed at men or both genders.
The marketing material goes on to say that this product has been designed to assist along your fitness journey as you look to hit your goals.
So far, so good. We’re happy with what the marketing material is saying about NLA for Her Uplift.
However, it’s usually better not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s generally better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the next important section in our NLA for Her Uplift review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part of our NLA for Her Uplift review by taking a close look at the ingredients label as printed on the tub and shown on Amazon.
Firstly, we should admit that we were disappointed to see that this supplement uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients.
This is not good news, as it means that we don’t know the doses of a lot of the ingredients used in the NLA for Her Uplift formula.
We generally advise to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there really isn’t any excuse for a manufacturer not to be full transparent with their customers in this day and age.
Let’s now take a look at some of the main ingredients in the NLA for Her Uplift Pre Workout formula.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – These are good ingredients for any pre workout supplement. In case you didn’t know, B Vitamins are important for your overall health. Vitamins B6 and B12 in particular both contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. They are good inclusions in the Uplift formula.
• Niacin – Also known as Vitamin B3, this is another decent inclusion in the Uplift formula. Niacin contributes to normal psychological function and normal energy release. A decent inclusion for a pre workout supplement.
• Beta Alanine – This is a very common pre workout ingredient, and you’ll usually find it in the best products in this category. It’s a decent inclusion and is also one of the main ingredients found in the Powher pre workout supplement for women.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which is commonly found in supplements like this. We were pleased to see it in the NLA for Her Uplift pre workout formula, as it is believed to have some benefits. It’s another decent inclusion on the list.
• Caffeine – This is the staple ingredient of many pre workout supplements. You probably already know all about Caffeine as being a popular stimulant used by millions of people. It has some benefits that you’re probably already familiar with. The problem here is that we don’t know the dose, because it’s hidden in a proprietary blend. Generally speaking, we don’t like to see more than 150mg of Caffeine used in a pre workout serving. It’s not ideal that we don’t know how much is included in Uplift.
• L-Tyrosine – This is another fairly common ingredient. It’s an amino acid that makes it into some of the leading pre workout supplement formula.s
• Choline – A common supplement ingredient that has some benefits. Among them is the fact that Choline contributed to normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
• L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate – Quite a mouthful to say, but it’s still quite a common pre workout ingredient. It’s sometimes sold on its own as its own supplement as well.
The main disappointing thing about Uplift is the use of proprietary blends to hide the doses of many of the ingredients.
That means that we don’t know how much Caffeine is used in each serving, which is not ideal, especially if you’re sensitive to stimulants.
It was also a shame not to find any Beet Root extract or Coconut Water Powder in this supplement, as they are two of our favorite pre workout ingredients.
You can see our updated guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now by following the link below.
NLA for Her Uplift Reviews
We took a look on Amazon to see what verified customers were saying about NLA for Her Uplift.
At the time of writing, it had more than 500 reviews, with an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that they consider Uplift to be the “best supplement” they have ever taken, which is quite some endorsement!
However, one negative review came from somebody who rated it one star and said that they didn’t really notice any benefits from taking this product.
Overall, the reviews for Uplift online seem to be a bit of a mixed bag.
What About Side Effects?
The main thing to be wary of with pre workout side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
The problem with Uplift is that we don’t know the doses of most of the ingredients due to the use of proprietary blends.
That means that we don’t know how much Caffeine is in each serving, which isn’t great.
Too much Caffeine can cause problems for some people.
You should always check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients, and we also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Pre Workout For Me?
We don’t currently rate NLA for Her Uplift as one of the best pre workouts out there right now.
That’s mainly because we feel that it uses too many ingredients, and that it uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients.
You can see our guide to the top pre workouts on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that a supplement can help to support your goals, but it cannot cover up an unhealthy lifestyle.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and training hard before thinking about taking any new supplements for the first time.
A supplement can help to support you on you’re fitness journey – but you should always get the basics right first.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our NLA for Her Uplift pre workout review.
Overall, we were a bit disappointed by this supplement, mainly because it uses a proprietary blend and has too many ingredients.
To summarize, we think that there are better options on the market right now if you’re looking for a pre workout to support your fitness goals.