Her Nighttime Burn is a supplement made by NLA For Her which has been designed specifically to be taken before bed for women.
We’re always on the lookout for supplements in this category to hit the market, and it’s always good to see more products specifically designed for women becoming available.
Most of the similar supplements on the market these days tend to be marketed towards men or both genders, so we always pay attention when another female-only supplement becomes available.
So, if you’re looking to find out all of the important information about Her Nighttime Burn, then you’re in the right place.
Our NLA Her Nighttime Burn review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see where it stands.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the customer reviews, the ingredients formula and the doses as we look to see if Her Nighttime Burn deserves a spot on our list of the best five supplements on sale at the moment.
So, let’s kick off our review by taking a closer look at the basic facts behind this NLA For Her supplement.
Skip To Section
NLA Her Nighttime Burn – The Basics
So, we’ve already deduced that NLA Her Nighttime Burn is supplement that’s designed to help support your body goals and is for consumption at night.
This is certainly something of a unique approach.
What about the company behind Her Nighttime Burn? NLA for Her was founded in Los Angeles, California, back in 2012. They claim to be the “pioneers” of women’s sports supplements.
They have a number of products in their range, from pre workouts to their main other supplement NLA Shred Her.
Let’s now focus on the marketing material of NLA Her Nighttime Burn and what this product claims to do.
The official website says that Her Nighttime Burn will bring about a number of benefits to support you on your journey.
The marketing material describes this product as an “innovative” designed to work in multiple ways.
The description on the official product website goes on to claim that the “potent blend” will help while you sleep.
Her Nighttime Burn is certainly making a lot of positive claims about what this product will do.
However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype about supplements. Instead, it’s better to focus on the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So, let’s now move on to the ingredients as we look to see what’s really in this supplement.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of NLA Her Nighttime Burn.
It’s disappointing that NLA For Her have chosen to use a proprietary blend with this supplement. That means that we don’t know the exact doses of most of the ingredients.
We generally recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there’s really no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers these days.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that NLA Her Nighttime Burn does use.
• Melatonin – This is a hormone secreted in the brain that regulates sleep. It’s used as a over-the-counter sleep aid in some countries. Generally, though, we wouldn’t want to be taking a hormonal supplement on a long-term basis. It’s also not available over the counter in certain countries such as the UK.
• GABA – This is a crucial neurotransmitter that performs a wide role of functions. However, oral supplementation of GABA is not thought to be effective because it doesn’t seem to cross the blood-brain barrier very well.
• Passion Flower – This is another ingredient that’s believed to have certain benefits. That said, we’ve not come across this ingredient in too may similar supplements before.
• Dandelion Root Extract – This is an extract which makes it into a number of similar supplements. We’re not too keen on it though.
• L-Tryptophan – An amino acid which your body changes into a brain chemical called serotonin. Serotonin plays a number of key roles in the body.
• Chamomile Root Powder – Chamomile is commonly used as a tea. We’ve not come across it too often in supplements before.
• Mucuna Pruriens – NLA For Her appear to have spelt this ingredient wrong on the label, which isn’t exactly reassuring. Also known as Velvet Bean, it’s found in some similar products in this category.
• Alpha GPC – This is something called a cholinergic compound, which is used in supplements because of its supposed ability to help with certain things. There’s not a huge amount of evidence behind it.
• CLA – Short for Conjugated Linoleic Acid, this is a relatively common ingredient in similar supplements. It’s supposed to work in certain ways but the evidence for this is not particularly overwhelming.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that we’re actually more used to finding in some of the best pre workout supplements. It’s not a bad inclusion in the NLA Her Nighttime Burn formula.
• Ashwagandha – A herb which has traditional use in Indian medicine. It has been linked to certain benefits and is sometimes found in supplements.
• 5-HTP – This is ingredient is often sold on its own as a supplement in certain health stores.
• Phosphatidylserine – We’ve never come across this ingredient in a similar supplement before. It’s believed to help with certain things.
The NLA Her Nighttime Burn ingredients formula is pretty exhaustive, however, it’s also missing some of our favorite ingredients. They are:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea are two of our favorite ingredients for a product like this and it was a shame not to find them on the label.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is a popular ingredient and you’ll usually find it in the top products in this category.
You can see our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
NLA Her Nighttime Burn Reviews
At the time of writing, there were not any Her Nighttime Burn reviews on Amazon, which was a bit disappointing.
There also were not any Her Nighttime Burn reviews on bodybulding.com.
This is presumably because this is a relatively new product. We’ll check back and update this article once the reviews start to filter in.
What About Her Nighttime Burn Side Effects?
We always strongly recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
That means making sure that you’ve done your own research into the individual ingredients to check for side effects.
There are some pretty serious things in this formula (such as 5-HTP and Melatonin). It’s always worth paying extra attention to these as they can have big effects on your body.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We don’t currently rate Her Nighttime Burn as one of the top five supplements on the market right now.
The fact that it uses a proprietary blend and also misses a lot of our top-rated ingredients means that we don’t rate it as one of the best supplements in this category.
You can see our guide to the top supplements on sale right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Burning fat is not easy, and you shouldn’t be looking to a supplement for a ‘quick fix’ to solve all of your problems.
Instead, you should always first make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before considering taking any supplement to help.
That said, there are some good products out there – they just have to be combined with the right lifestyle choices to be effective.
NLA Her Nighttime Burn Review Conclusion
That brings us to the end of our NLA Her Nighttime Burn review.
We’ve got to be honest and say that we were pretty disappointed by this product, simply because it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of most of the ingredients.
Also, we’re not totally convinced by the ingredients in this supplement.
Simply put, there are better supplements out there if you’re looking for something to support your goals in our opinion.