Nugenix Testosterone Booster is a supplement for sale on Amazon and elsewhere which claims to help support your goals.
If you’re looking for a natural way to step your game up in the gym, then choosing a quality so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement can help to support you on your journey.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including all of the ones featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re always keen to hear about the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about the Nugenix Natural Testosterone Booster.
The market for supplements like this has exploded in recent years, which is great, as it means that customers now have more choice than ever when selecting a supplement.
The downside, of course, if the fact that now there are so many different products on the market, it can make it difficult to pick the right supplement for you.
The purpose of this Nugenix Testosterone Booster review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles as we look to determine whether it’s worthy of a place amongst the best-rated products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular product as we look to determine where it ranks in comparison to the competition.
So, let’s now get cracking and start taking a look at the basic facts about this particular supplement.
Skip To Section
Nugenix Testosterone Booster – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Nugenix Testosterone Booster is a supplement available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere.
According to the official listing on Amazon, Nugenix’s product contains “clinically studied” ingredients to help support you as you look to hit your goals.
The bottle says that this product will work in three main ways to help support your goals.
This sounds pretty good to us. We all know that being in the best possible shape can help everything in your body to function properly.
According to the marketing material, the ingredients used in Nugenix’s product have been proven to help support you on your fitness journey.
Quite frankly, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to the supplement manufacturer claims regarding products in this category.
The simple fact of the matter is that the best products contain the best ingredients.
That means that any product that’s going to be effective will need to contain ingredients that actually work and deliver them at the correct doses.
So, now it’s time to take a close look at the Nugenix Testosterone Booster ingredients formula as we look to try and discover whether this product can compete with the leading products on the market right now or not.
Let’s kick off this all-important section by taking a closer look at the actual ingredients label on the bottle of the Nugenix Testosterone Booster supplement.
It’s really disappointing to see that Nugenix have chosen to use a proprietary blend for some of the main ingredients in this supplement.
This means that we don’t know the exact doses of many of the substances, which makes it really difficult to know whether enough has been included for them to be effective enough.
We always recommend staying clear of any supplements which use proprietary blends, as we think that they are just a convenient way for supplement manufacturers to get away with not fully disclosing the doses of the ingredients.
• Vitamin B6 – This is a decent ingredient for any supplement. B6 is known for its role in a number of things in the human body. Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 plays an important role in supporting your overall health and wellbeing. Amongst other things, it helps with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release. It’s a good inclusion for any supplement as some people do not get enough of it from their diet.
• Zinc – Another solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. Zinc is well-known for its role in helping to support a whole host of natural processes in the body. Among them is its role in helping to maintain normal serum testosterone levels. Many men do not get enough Zinc from their diet naturally, so getting some extra from a supplement could be a good idea. The 1mg serving per three capsules is a bit on the light side, however.
• L-Citrulline – This is an amino acid which is found in watermelons. It’s more commonly found in pre workout supplements than anything else because it is thought to have some exercise-related benefits. It’s not a bad ingredient, it’s just that there isn’t much evidence to suggest that it will actually help with the primary purpose of this particular supplement.
• Testofen (Fenugreek) – Fenugreek is a decent ingredient for supplements like this one. It’s a spice which is commonly used in curries and some other dishes. It has shown promise at helping with a number of things and you’ll find it as an ingredient in many of the top products in this category.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients which we’ve often come across during our reviews of similar supplements. It was often used in some of the early products to hit the market, but since then it has been discovered not to be quite as effective as first thought. It’s believed that it could help with some tings, but it’s unlikely to have a huge impact.
Aside from the disappointing use of a proprietary blend which masks the doses of the main ingredients, there were also some of our favorite ingredients omitted from this supplement.
Here are the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid should really be the first ingredient you look for when picking a supplement in this category.
That’s because it’s been shown in clinical studies to have some significant benefits. So it’s a real shame that there wasn’t any D-Aspartic Acid in this Nugenix booster.
Boron is another good ingredient, and Black Pepper Extract can help to make for a much more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our guide to top pick of the supplements on the market at the moment via the link shown below.
Nugenix Testosterone Booster Reviews
We did a little digging online and found more than 100 Nugenix Testosterone Booster reviews on Amazon.
At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, which isn’t too bad.
One customer said they experienced more muscle mass, increased libido and better workouts while taking this supplement, which sounds pretty good to us.
Someone else said that they have been taking this product for four years to help them with their health issues, and said that it works very well for them.
However, there were also some negative reviews as well. One person said that they saw no changes while taking the supplement.
And someone else simply claimed that this supplement did “nothing” for them.
What About Side Effects?
The Nugenix formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the possibility of experiencing any nasty side-effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients of any supplement before taking it for the first time.
This will help you to check, for example, that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients used in the Nugenix Testosterone Booster.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. The Nugenix Testosterone Booster left us pretty underwhelmed overall.
Not only does it use a proprietary blend to mask the doses of many of the ingredient used, but it also is missing some key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid.
Remember to check out our guide to the leading supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You shouldn’t expect miracles from any supplement.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before adding a supplement to your daily regimen.
So before taking a supplement, you should make sure that you’re exercising regularly, sticking to a healthy diet and getting plenty of rest.
If you’re already doing these things and making healthy lifestyle choices, then adding a quality supplement to your daily routine can make a big difference to your results, both inside and outside of the gym.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of Nugenix Testosterone Booster review.
Overall, we were pretty underwhelmed by this supplement. It uses a proprietary blend, which means that we don’t know the doses of some of the main ingredients.
It’s also missing some key and important ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Boron.
In summary, we think that there are plenty of better options on the market right now when it comes the best supplements in this category.