We came across the Optimaburn Thermogenic Fat Burner while looking at the recommended supplements on Amazon.
If you’re looking to find out a bit more about this product and whether it’s worth trying, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular fat burner so you can decide whether it’s a supplement you should consider taking or not.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
In case you’re not already aware, so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements are products which have been specifically formulated to contain a number of natural ingredients to help boost your results.
We all know that getting into shape is not an easy task, especially if you’re trying to make a significant change.
The first thing you should always do is make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point, but sometimes we could all do with that little extra ‘push’ to help get us over the line and achieve our body goals.
The purpose of this Optimaburn review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to determine whether it’s a supplement worth buying, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So let’s get started by taking a look at the basic facts behind this particular product.
Skip To Section
Optimaburn Thermogenic – The Basics
As you’ve probably already gathered, Optimaburn is a supplement found as one of the top products on Amazon.
It claims to help turn your body into a results machine and also keep your energy levels up throughout the day.
It’s always good to look for a supplement that works in multiple ways to help make sure that you’re more likely to succeed.
So, to summarize, this Optimaburn supplement has been formulated to work in two main ways to help support you on your journey.
The official listing on Amazon says that this supplement has been formulated for both men and women and that it will also “detoxify” your body.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but now it’s time to take a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Optimaburn as we look to see where it stands in comparison to the best products on the market at the moment.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Optimaburn.
As you can probably see for yourself, Optimaburn uses a crazy long list of ingredients.
Most of the leading supplements on the market tend to use around a maximum of around 10-12 ingredients, and so the Optimaburn ingredients list is definitely a little bit on the long side.
• Guarana – This is a stimulant which provides a natural source of Caffeine. Guarana is a good ingredient for a supplement like this because it can help to support your goals. You probably already know all about the benefits of Caffeine.
• Cocoa Extract – Not the most common supplement ingredient. It is believed to have certain benefits. It’s also a good source of other nutrients such as Magnesium. However, there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will actually help with the primary purpose of this product.
• Yerba Mate Powder – A coffee alternative which comes from a type of holly tree. It’s essentially another stimulant which will help in much the same way. It could cause some side effects when combined with the Caffeine.
• Green Tea Extract – A solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. Green Tea is a popular hot drink and it’s also commonly sold as a supplement. It’s good to see it in Optimaburn.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is one of the main ingredients in the popular female focused supplement called Leanbean. It’s an extract from a tropical fruit and it is claimed to have a number of significant benefits.
• Chitosan – Not a popular supplement ingredient. It’s a sugar that is obtained from the hard outer skeleton of shellfish, including crab, lobster, and shrimp. It’s sometimes used to treat certain things, but we’re not too convinced about its efficacy.
• Banaba Extract – We’ve not ever come across this ingredient in a supplement like this before. It’s an extract from a tree that is native to the Philippines and Southeast Asia. There are some suggestions that it could help with glucose metabolism, but we would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – A common healthy ingredient that has been linked to some impressive benefits. However, once again we would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used instead if we are being honest.
• Grapefruit Powder – This is an ingredient that has been shown to play a potentially minor role in helping with some things, but once again, a more proven ingredient could have been used in its place.
• Coleus Forskohlii – A chemical taken from the root of the plant which goes by the same name. Again, it has been linked to some benefits in some cases, but it’s not one of the very best ingredients.
• White Willow Bark Powder – This is an ingredient sometimes used in supplements to help improve the effects. It’s not the most common though, and certainly not the most effective.
• Uva Ursi – Also known as Bearberry, this ingredient is sometimes used to treat certain things. It’s not been linked directly with actual results very much.
• Juniper Berry – This is thought to have some benefits when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement.
• Cayenne Pepper – A solid final ingredient. Cayenne Pepper is a powerful ingredient that is usually added to the very best supplements in this category, so it was good to find it in the formula here.
Despite the Optimaburn formula using so many ingredients, there are some of the best ingredients missing from this supplement. They are:
• Green Coffee Bean
• Black Pepper Extract
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber taken from the root of the Konjac plant which is usually found in the top products in this category and has a number of benefits.
Green Coffee Bean has also been shown to promote some big benefits because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, while Black Pepper Extract is a great addition to any supplement because it can help to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our guide to the top five best supplements on the market right now by seeing our guide via the link below.
Optimaburn Thermogenic Reviews
We did some digging online to find some Optimaburn reviews.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars from 26 reviews on Amazon.
One happy customer said that the tablets had helped them to lose 16lbs in just a month.
However, one other person said that taking the product made their ears ring and also made them feel dizzy.
What About Side Effects?
You should always do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking a supplement like this for the first time.
The main issue to be aware of when it comes to supplement side effects is the overuse of stimulants. The combination of Yerba Mate and Guarana in the same supplement could be a cause for concern.
Too many stimulants can cause side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. We feel that Optimaburn contains too many average ingredients. We would have much rather have seen a smaller ingredients list containing more effective substances.
Remember to take a look at our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just don’t forget that you should always make sure that your diet and training regime are on point before thinking about adding a supplement to your daily routine.
Supplements like this one can work well, but only when they are combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
If you’re already eating right and training hard, then adding a quality supplement to your routine is certainly worth doing.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Optimaburn review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by the ingredients formula, and feel that this supplement contains way too many different substances.
That said, there are some good inclusions and it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, there are definitely some other better options on the market right now if you’re looking for a tool to help speed up your results.