Oxy Shred is a supplement made by HighMark Nutrition.
It’s been designed for both men and women to help accelerate your results as you look to step your game up.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and some other online outlets, and it seems to be one of the more popular supplements on the market right now.
It claims to be the tool to help you to “exceed your goals” and achieve your dream body.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
According the listing on Amazon, this product will help you to get “the beach body of your dreams”.
We’ve heard it all when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements, so we’re going to take all of this with a pinch of salt until we’ve had a close look at the ingredients formula and the customer reviews from all angles.
The purpose of this Oxy Shred review is for us to take a look at this supplement from all angles to see where it ranks in comparison to the leading products on the market right now.
We’re going to closely examine the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to find out where Oxy Shred ranks in comparison to the leading products.
So, let’s get our Oxy Shred review under way by examining the basic points about this supplement.
Skip To Section
Oxy Shred – The Basics
As we’ve already discovered, Oxy Shred is a supplement made by a company called HighMark Nutrition.
The manufacturers make the point that Oxy Shred has been specifically designed for both men and women.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and is claimed to promote three main things to help support you on your journey.
It’s good that Oxy Shred has been formulated to work in the three most important ways.
The best supplements on the market generally work in these three ways to help increase your chances of success.
We all already know that hitting your goals is not an easy task, so you’ll definitely want to pick a product that works in multiple ways to help increase your chances of success.
HighMark Nutrition claim that Oxy Shred has been “specifically formulated for maximum results” to help boost your chances of getting into shape fast.
The manufacturer also offers an unconditional money-back guarantee, which is always good to see as it means that they have full faith in their product.
It’s now time to take a close look at the ingredients formula to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s kick off this important section by taking a close look at the full ingredients formula of Oxy Shred.
It’s really disappointing that Oxy Shred uses a proprietary blend.
These kinds of blends are one of the biggest gimmicks in the supplements industry because they are just a convenient excuse for the manufacturers not to fully discloses the doses of the ingredients.
We always recommend that you go for a supplement which doesn’t use a proprietary blend, as it means that you don’t actually know the doses of the various ingredients used.
Now let’s focus on the main ingredients in Oxy Shred.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid start. Caffeine is a good addition to any supplement like this. You probably already know all about it as one of the most common stimulants on the planet. It’s a good addition to the Oxy Shred formula.
• Phenylethylamine HCI – We’ve not found this ingredient in many similar supplements before. We’re not really convinced about it as a good ingredient for a supplement like this.
• Glucomannan – A good addition to any supplement in this category. Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. You’ll usually find it in the very best products in this category.
• Fursultiamine – This is what’s known as a ‘nootropic’ ingredient. There’s not much evidence to suggest that it could actually help to work for the main purpose of this product though.
• L-Tyrosine – This is sometimes found in pre workout supplements. However, like a lot of the ingredients above, it’s not likely to actually be able to help with the main purpose of this product.
• Green Tea Extract – A great ingredient for any supplement in this category. Green Tea Extract is commonly added to the top products in this category and you probably also know all about it as a popular hot drink.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is an extract taken from the skin of raspberries. There is only some limited evidence to suggest that it can actually help, but it’s not a terrible inclusion.
• Yohimbe – Yohimbe is a chemical derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia Yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It’s been linked with some benefits and has been included in a number of similar supplements. However, it’s been known to cause some side effects in some people, so we don’t really recommend it as one of the best ingredients around right now.
• Kola Nut – This is an ingredient which has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for some time. However, it’s not really likely to help with much in the case of Oxy Shred.
• L-Carnitine – We’re more used to seeing this ingredient used in pre workout supplements because of its ability to help support your goals. It’s also been linked to other benefits, but the evidence for this is somewhat limited.
Proprietary blend aside, Oxy Shred does contain a handful of decent natural ingredients.
That being said, there were also a lot of our favorite substances missing from this supplement.
Here are the main omissions of the top ingredients from this supplement:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a great ingredient which you’ll usually find in the very best products in this category.
Green Coffee Bean is another good ingredient because it can help to promote some major benefits.
And Black Pepper Extract is a must for all supplements in this category because it it can help to make for a more effective product overall.
You can see our guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Oxy Shred Reviews
There were plenty of Oxy Shred reviews on Amazon.
At the time of writing, the supplement had an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars.
There were several positive reviews which claimed that this supplement had helped them to lose weight quickly.
There were inevitably also some negative reviews, with one person reporting that it gave them “awful headaches”, which doesn’t sound fun at all.
What About Side Effects?
The main problem with supplements like this is that many of them tend to be overloaded with stimulants such as Caffeine.
The problem with Oxy Shred is that the proprietary blend means that we don’t actually know the dose of Caffeine used in each serving.
This is not good, because as we all know, too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters, increased anxiety and energy crashes later in the day.
Yohimbe is also known to cause some side effects in certain doses.
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any supplement for the first time.
We also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. Oxy Shred contains some decent ingredients but we think that its formula doesn’t compete with the best products on the market right now.
The use of a proprietary blend is another serious downside, which was a really disappointing aspect of this product.
Check out our guide to the leading five supplements by visiting the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You shouldn’t ever expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
Choosing a good supplement is an important step in your journey, but it won’t replace the fact that you’ll still have to be training hard and eating right to see noticeable results.
If you are able to combine a quality supplement with regular exercise and a quality nutrition plan, then you will see results from using a good supplement.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Oxy Shred review.
Overall, this supplement fell quite a way short of our expectations.
We had high hopes, but the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and a handful of ineffective ingredients means that it only gets two stars from us.