Pre Jym is a pre workout supplement made by Jym Supplement Science and sold online at stores such as Amazon.
In case you didn’t know, pre workouts are supplements that are designed to be taken before periods of exercise to help support your training goals.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Pre Jym, then you’ve landed on the right page.
This Pre Jym review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see where it stands in relation to the best pre workout supplements on the market right now.
We’re going to pay close attention to the ingredients formula, dosages and customer reviews as we look to see exactly where this pre workout supplement stands.
There are so many different pre workouts on sale these days that it can be difficult to pick out the best products.
With the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a closer look at Pre Jym to see if it really lives up to the hype or not.
Pre Jym – The Basics
As we have already mentioned, Pre Jym is a supplement that has been designed to help support your fitness goals.
You can buy Pre Jym on Amazon and elsewhere online. It currently costs around $50 for a 30-serving tub, which makes it one of the pricier pre workouts out there right now.
It comes in a number of flavors, including:
• Strawberry Kiwi
• Black Cheery
• Pineapple Strawberry
The marketing material on the Amazon listing says that this supplement has been formulated to help take your fitness journey “beyond dedication”.
The supplement has been designed by the world renowned exercise and nutritional scientist Dr. Jim Stoppani, who claims to have hand-picked the ingredients to help support your goals.
The promotional material goes on to claim that this supplement has been loaded with “potent ingredients” to help you step your game up.
In case you didn’t know, the Jym Supplement Science brand was founded in 2013 by Jim Stoppani. It claims to be a brand based on “real science” and quality ingredients.
According to the marketing material, Pre Jym will also help you to “unlock” the critical elements to fitness success on your journey.
So, this all sounds pretty good to us so far, but we have learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own supplement.
Instead, it’s important to take a close look at the actual ingredients used and the doses to get a realistic picture.
So, with that in mind, let’s start taking a closer look at the Pre Jym ingredients formula.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Pre Jym as printed on the tub.
Firstly, we should praise Jym Supplement Science for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we have been clearly shown the doses of all of the ingredients on the label, and the manufacturer has been totally transparent with their customers.
This is great news. We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends.
Let’s now start taking a closer look at the actual main ingredients in the Pre Jym formula.
• Calcium – This is a somewhat common pre workout ingredient. In case you didn’t know, Calcium is an essential mineral that contributes to normal energy release and normal muscle function, so you can see why it’s been included in the Pre Jym formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is one of the most common pre workout ingredients. You probably already know all about Caffeine and its benefits. The issue we have here is that the dose is quite high, at 300mg per serving. We generally recommend that you use a pre workout with a maximum of 150mg of Caffeine per serving to help reduce the risk of unwanted side effects.
• Creatine HCl – Another very common pre workout ingredient. Creatine, in small doses, is a good inclusion for a pre workout supplement. Each serving of Pre Jym uses 2 grams of Creatine, which is a solid amount.
• Beta-Alanine – A very common pre workout ingredient that you’ll find in most of the top products in this category. It’s a common inclusion in a lot of the top pre workout supplements out there right now.
• Taurine – This is another good pre workout ingredient. In case you didn’t know, Taurine is a common ingredient added to commercially-available energy drinks, so it’s a decent inclusion in the formula.
• N-Acetyl L-Cysteine – Another relatively common pre workout supplement ingredient, it’s certainly not a bad inclusion in the Pre Jym formula.
• Citrulline Malate – This is a great pre workout ingredient that you’ll usually find in the top supplements in this category. Each serving of Pre Jym contains six grams of Citrulline Malate.
• L-Tyrosine – This is an amino acid which is found in a lot of the top pre workout supplements in this category. It’s a good inclusion and we were pleased to find it on the list alongside some other Amino Acids.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a good inclusion which is often added to supplements in small amounts. It is claimed to help make for a more effective supplement overall.
The Pre Jym formula has some pretty good things in it, and it ticks a lot of boxes when it comes to the best pre workout ingredients.
That being said, we were a bit disappointed not to find certain ingredients on the label.
For example, there was no Vitamin B6 or B12. This is a shame, because both of these important vitamins contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
There were also a couple of other things missing, such as Coconut Water Powder.
You can see our updated guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Pre Jym Reviews
Pre Jym is one of the more popular pre workout supplements on Amazon.
At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars from around 850 reviews.
One happy customer left a five star review and described it as an “excellent” product that does exactly what it promises to.
However, one negative review came from someone who said that they were not fans of the flavor as they left a one-star review.
What About Side Effects?
You should always carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients in the supplement.
The main thing to be careful of with pre workout supplements is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
The 300mg dose of Caffeine per serving is a bit on the high side for our liking. We prefer supplements that use no more than 150mg per serving. The smaller the dose of Caffeine, the smaller the risk of side effects.
We strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Pre Workout For Me?
We don’t currently rate Pre Jym as one of the very best pre workouts on the market right now.
It has some good ingredients, but it’s also missing a few of our favorite inclusions such as Vitamins B6 and B12.
You can see our updated guide to the leading pre workout supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that a supplement cannot solve all of your problems for you.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and training hard before even thinking about any kind of supplementation.
A good pre workout supplement can help you to get the most out of your time spent in the gym, but you’ll still need to put in the hard work yourself.
Supplements are great for helping to support your goals, but you should always ensure that you’re sticking to the right lifestyle choices before adding one to your regimen.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Pre Jym Pre Workout Review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent pre workout supplement that has some good ingredients at solid doses.
It’s just a shame that it’s missing a few of our favorite ingredients. We also feel that the 300mg of Caffeine per serving is too high.
To summarize, we think that Pre Jym is a solid supplement, but we don’t rate it as one of the very best in this category.