We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally wanted to find out a bit more about Primal-T by 1st Phorm.
It’s a supplement that has been specifically formulated to help support you on your fitness journey.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
In case you didn’t already know, the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements work by combining a number of different ingredients to help support your goals.
1st Phorm have a variety of supplements in their range and they have all been designed to help you get into the best shape possible.
The purpose of this Primal-T review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles so we can determine whether it ranks as one of the leading products on the market, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to focus on all of the important factors about this supplement, including the ingredients formula, customer feedback and doses as we look to try and find out where this product really stands.
So let’s not waste any more time, and let’s delve into our Primal-T review.
Skip To Section
Primal-T – The Basics
As we’ve already gathered, Primal-T is a supplement made by a company called 1st Phorm.
It’s marketed as a “natural” supplement designed to help support you as you take responsibility for your body.
The official website says that it will help in a number of different ways as you look to take your results to the next level.
Indeed, the official website says that this product will work in three main ways to help support your goals.
So far, so good. But we’ve really heard it all when it comes to these kinds of supplements.
Whether Primal-T belongs on the list of the best supplements on the market right now still remains to be seen. So let’s now concentrate on the ingredients formula as we look to rate where this product stands.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Primal-T so that we can see exactly what this product is made of.
The negative point you can immediately notice is the fact that Primal-T uses something called a proprietary blend.
This is where the supplement manufacturer has chosen not to disclose the full doses of the ingredients used and has instead opted to hide the doses in an overall blend.
We hate to see proprietary blends used in supplements as they are simply a convenient excuse for the manufacturers not to reveal the true doses of the ingredients to their customers.
This makes it incredibly difficult to judge whether a product is actually going to be effective or not, because the doses of the ingredients may be too weak to actually have an effect.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients of Primal-T as per the label above.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is an ingredient that used to be popular in some of the early supplements to hit the market. However, it’s believed that it’s not as effective as first thought, and most products have updated their formulas to use better ingredients at this point in time.
• Fenugreek Extract – A decent inclusion for a supplement like this. There is evidence which shows that Fenugreek can be effective when combined with regular exercise. So it’s a decent inclusion for any supplement in this particular category.
• Muira Puma Extract – This is a plant extract that is believed to have some benefits. However, there’s little to no evidence to suggest that it will actually help with the primary purpose of this product, so there are some much more effective ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Avena Sativa Extract – This is an extract which comes from the green leafy parts of the oat plant, rather than the grain itself. There are some broad claims online that suggest that it could help with certain things, but there really isn’t any scientific evidence to back this up.
• Eurycoma Longifolia Extract – Also known as Longjack, it’s an extract from a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, native to Indonesia. It is touted to possibly help improve certain things. However, once again, there is basically no evidence to suggest that it will have a direct effect when it comes to the primary purpose of this supplement.
• Diinodolymethane – Also known as DIM for short, this is a nutrient which is found in large quantities in green and leafy vegetables. There are suggestions that it could work to help support your goals through a number of bodily processes. However, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best supplement ingredients around right now.
• Ashwagandha – Some variants of this extract have been shown to help with certain things in men. It’s also widely used as an supplement ingredient and you’ll find it in a lot of supplements these days. The issue, as with all of the other ingredients, is that we don’t know if the doses is enough to be effective or not because of the proprietary blend.
• Maca Root Extract – An extract from a root vegetable which is believed to have a number of significant benefits. However, there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will actually help when it comes to the primary purpose of this supplement.
• Suma Powder – Suma is a plant which is sometimes referred to as Brazilian ginseng. Ginseng is a good ingredient and some of the leading products on the market use it in their formulas. The reason is because it’s been shown to have some positive effects lab animals, and also have some benefits in humans too.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is an interesting inclusion. Most of the leading supplements on the market in this category do not use stimulants such as Caffeine, because you’re going to be taking them throughout the day. The real problem here is that we don’t know the dose of Caffeine used because of the proprietary blend, meaning that it could cause side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
• Rhodiola Rosea Extract – This is an ingredient we’re more used to seeing in pre workout supplements rather than anything else. The reason it makes it into many pre workout supplements is because it’s believed to help with certain things related to exerise. All good stuff, but there’s not much evidence linking it to any benefits for the main purpose of this product.
Primal-T has a few decent inclusions, but let’s face it, this formula was pretty disappointing, and it’s made worse by the use of a proprietary blend.
The main missing ingredients were:
• D-Aspartic Acid
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the best ingredients around, as it’s been shown by scientific studies to have some significant benefits.
Magnesium, Zinc and Boron are all also good ingredients to support your body’s natural processes. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations.
You can see our updated guide to the best supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
As Primal-T only seems to be available on the official 1st Phorm website right now, there’s not much in the way of feedback online about this product.
There are 64 Primal-T reviews on the official website, but it’s not clear whether 1st Phorm moderate or edit what appears here.
They all seem to be very positive. However, we did manage to find one negative review, with one person complaining about delivery problems.
What About Side Effects?
The Primal-T formula is a pretty safe one overall, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any side effects.
That being said, the fact that it contains Caffeine and that we don’t know the dose used because of the proprietary blent is less than ideal really.
We all know that too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
We do always also recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
We also strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor before buying a supplement like this one.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Definitely not. The ingredients formula of Primal-T leaves a lot to be desired, and the fact that Royal King have chosen to use a proprietary blend only makes things worse.
We recommend that you take a look at our separate guide to the leading supplements currently on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always make sure that you combine any supplement with the right lifestyle choices.
The first thing you should always do if you’re trying to make a change is ensure that your diet and training regime are both on point.
That being said, if you do combine a quality supplement with the right exercise and diet, then it can make a big difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That wraps up our Primal-T 1st Phorm review. Overall, this product did not live up to the hype.
The use of a proprietary blend and an ingredients formula thin on effective ingredients means that we think that there are some far better options on the market right now.