Prime Male is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement made by Propura that’s sold online and targeted at older men.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
This type of supplement has become incredibly popular in recent years as more men look for natural ways to help support their goals.
Before we go any further, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals, designed to help support your goals.
Our Prime Male review is going to focus on all of the key things that you need to know about this product as we look to see where it stands in relation to our list of the top supplements currently on the market.
If you’ve done any research for yourself, you’ll no doubt have already come across Prime Male. It’s one of the more popular supplements and there are literally hundreds of reviews of it online.
This post is going to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the important things that you need to know about Prime Male.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see whether this supplement can actually deliver on its promises or not.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a close look at Prime Male to see where it ranks.
Prime Male- The Basics
Product website: www.primemale.com
So, we’ve already revealed that Prime Male is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement that’s been around for quite a few years.
It’s made by the specialist supplements company Propura, who also make the female supplement Hourglass.
At the time of writing this review, Prime Male is only officially available to buy direct from the manufacturer on their website.
That means that you won’t find Prime Male on Amazon, GNC or at other online stores such as eBay (officially anyway).
The official Prime Male website says that taking this supplement will help you to “enter a whole new reality” of better results.
The directions are simple. You should take one capsule, four times per day with a meal or snack.
You’ll be able to see from taking a look for yourself on the official Prime Male website that this particular supplement is targeted more at older guys who are looking for a boost.
A lot of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently are aimed at younger guys, so it’s cool to see a product that appears to have been formulated with older men in mind.
The official website says that taking Prime Male will bring you a number of different benefits.
The marketing material goes on to claim that Prime Male will be able to help you enjoy some great benefits.
Essentially, the manufacturers claim that this supplement will help you to improve some very important areas of your life, such as boosting confidence.
Of course, this all sounds pretty good to us. But manufacturers are usually quite good at talking up their own products.
We prefer to ignore the marketing hype and focus on the things that really matter, such as the ingredients formula and dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move on to the key next section in our Prime Male review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part by looking at the actual Prime Male ingredients label as printed on the box.
Firstly, we should praise Propura for going against the trend and not using a proprietary blend with the supplement.
This means that we’ve been clearly shown exactly what is in each capsule, along with the doses of each ingredient.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they mean that you don’t know exactly how much of each ingredient has been included in the supplement.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the actual Prime Male formula:
• Vitamin D3 – This is a good ingredient for any supplement. Vitamin D is produced naturally by our bodies when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight. The problem is that many people don’t get enough of it all year round.
• Vitamin K2 – This is another essential nutrient that your body needs to be able to survive.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins in general play an important role in overall health. Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• Magnesium – Once again, this is an essential mineral that your body needs. It’s an essential mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release.
• Zinc – Another essential mineral. It’s a solid inclusion in the Prime Male formula. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is our favorite ingredient. D-Aspartic Acid is incredibly popular in supplements in this category, and Prime Male uses 1600mg per serving.
• Asian Red Ginseng – A plant extract that is known for some benefits. Each daily serving of Prime Male contains 120mg.
• Luteolin – This is something known as a phytochemical, which is found in many foods.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, this is a solid ingredient. Each serving of Prime Male contains 300mg per day.
• Nettle Root – Not the most common ingredient in supplements of this type, but still a decent inclusion.
• BioPerine – This is a branded form of Black Pepper Extract. It’s commonly added to some of the leading supplements out there.
• Boron – A dietary mineral which is commonly found in supplements of this category.
The Prime Male formula is one of the better ingredient set-ups we’ve come across.
The only slightly disappointing thing is that this supplement uses Gelatin for the capsules. This means that Prime Male is not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
If you’re looking for a supplement that is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians, check out our dedicated guide via the link shown below.
Prime Male Reviews
We found hundreds of reviews of Prime Male online, and most of them seem to be positive. There are also quite a few video testimonials on YouTube.
The majority of the customer feedback seems to be positive. That being said, there were a few people who complained that the product didn’t work for them (as is usually the case).
There are always people who claim that supplements don’t work for them, but you never know if they are following the directions correctly and combining it with a healthy lifestyle.
What About Prime Male Side Effects?
The Prime Male ingredients formula looks pretty safe to us, as it uses only ‘natural’ ingredients.
That being said, we do recommend that you do some of your own research into the individual substances used before using this supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to consult your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We recommend Prime Male as one of the best supplements around for older men at the moment.
It contains one of the best ingredients formulas we’ve found, and seems to be loved by customers.
You can see our full supplement guide via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and exercising regularly before thinking about adding any kind of supplementation to your regimen.
That said, a quality supplement can help to support your goals if used correctly.
Prime Male Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Prime Male review. We like this supplement a lot and rate it as one of the best products for older men around at the moment.
The only slight drawback is that it carries a premium price tag, and isn’t suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians because the capsules use Gelatin.
For more information about Prime Male and to buy now, visit: www.primemale.com