We came across Prime-T RSP on the best selling supplements section of bodybuilding.com, so we wanted to find out a little bit more about this supplement.
We’re always keen to hear everything there is to know about the latest supplements to hit the market, so we naturally wanted to see if Prime-T can live up to the hype or not.
So if you’re looking to get the full lowdown on this particular supplement then you’re in the right place.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Our Prime-T RSP review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement as we look to try and see where it ranks in relation to the best products on the market in this category.
Namely, we’re going to hone in on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see exactly where this supplement stands in relation to our pick of the top so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ on sale right now.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s now get down to business and start taking a close look at the Prime-T RSP supplement to see whether it can live up to what we’ve been hearing about it or not.
Skip To Section
Prime-T RSP – The Basics
So, we’ve already gathered that Prime-T fits into the wider range of supplements commonly known as so-called ‘testosterone boosters’.
Prime-T is a made by a company called RSP Nutrition. We recently reviewed their other supplement QuadraLean here at HUMAN WINDOW.
The official marketing material of Prime-T doesn’t hold back when it comes to the claims about this product.
The listing on bodybuilding.com says that Prime-T is the “prime solution” for helping to support your goals.
The marketing material on the bottle says that this supplement has been designed to work in multiple ways to support you on your journey.
The promotional material goes on to proclaim that this supplement has been “scientifically formulated” to deliver results.
So, it all sounds pretty positive so far. However, we’ve learned not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, we prefer to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses to determine just how good (or bad) supplements are.
So, with that in mind, let’s start taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Prime-T as we look to see whether it can compete with the leading products on the market in this category right now or not.
Let’s kick off this crucial part of our Prime-T review by looking at the actual ingredients label on the bottle of the supplement in full.
• Vitamin D – Also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’ this is a great inclusion for a supplement like this. In case you didn’t know, our bodies produce the active version of Vitamin D when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight. However, it can be difficult to get enough all year round, depending on your lifestyle and where you live.
• Vitamins B3 and B12 – We always like to see B Vitamins used in supplements like this as they are important in supporting your overall health and wellbeing. B12, in particular, helps with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release.
• Zinc – Another solid ingredient for a supplement like this. Zinc is an essential mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction. Many people don’t get enough Zinc from their diets, so we’re pleased to find it in the Prime-T formula.
• D-Aspartic Acid – One of the best ingredients you’re going to find for a supplement like this. You’ll usually find it in the top products in this category. It’s great to find it in the Prime-T formula, and it’s even better that they use a solid dose of 3200mg.
• Fenugreek – Another good ingredient for a supplement in this category. As well as being good source of some important minerals and vitamins, it’s also a commonly used spice. It’s another solid inclusion in the Prime-T formula.
• Maca – This is a plant extract that’s made it into quite a few of the similar supplements we’ve reviewed recently. It’s touted for it’s ability to help with certain things. It’s not a bad ingredient in the Prime-T formula, but it’s not one of our favorite substances either.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM for short, this is another popular ingredient. It’s a nutrient which is found in green leafy vegetables. It’s not the best but not the worst inclusion.
• Safed Musli Extract – Also referred to as Chlorophytum Borivilianum, it’s a plant extract that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for some time. It is thought that it could help with certain things. However, we do feel that RSP Nutrition could have used a better ingredient here.
• Boron – A good inclusion in the Prime-T formula. It’s a dietary mineral that makes it into some of the leading supplements in this category.
• Black Pepper Extract – A solid ingredient for any supplement. Black Pepper Extract is a good inclusion and you’ll usually find it in small doses in the top products in this category.
The Prime-T formula has a lot of good things in it, including D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek and Boron.
If we were to be really picky, we would have liked to see RSP Nutrition use some Ginseng, which is one of our other favorite ingredient for a supplement like this.
There were more than 200 Prime-T reviews on Amazon at the time of writing this post. It had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
One person called it a “great product” and said that it had helped them to speed up their recovery after lifting weights in the gym.
Someone else rated it five stars and said that it was a great supplement for them to take daily – and they had noticed improvements inside and outside of the gym.
However, one negative review came from somebody who said that they woke up with a bad headache after taking Prime-T.
And someone else complained that the pills were too big and that made them difficult to swallow, which doesn’t sound great.
What About Prime-T Side Effects?
The Prime-T formula looks like a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any unwanted side effects here.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into each of the ingredients yourself before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Prime-T is certainly one of the better supplements that we’ve come across recently.
It has a good ingredients formula and seems to have decent customer reviews as well.
You can see our guide to the best supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point first before trying any new supplement.
That means making sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet, exercising regularly and getting plenty of rest.
There’s no ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems – but a good supplement can support your goals when combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
Prime-T Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Prime-T review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good supplement that uses good amounts of important ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek.
It doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the best products on the market right now, but you’re not going to go too far wrong with this supplement.