Protein World’s Fat Metaboliser Capsules is a supplement that claims to help support your fitness goals.
We’re always looking to hear more about the latest supplements to hit the market and Protein World’s offering is generally considered to be a product targeted specifically at women.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Protein World are a UK-based brand but they have recently made their products available in the USA and worldwide.
Originally, you could only purchase Protein World’s products on the official website, but some of their supplements have now made their way onto the store shelves in the UK.
The Fat Metaboliser Capsules used to be called “Fat Melter Capsules”, but Protein World were forced to change the name of the product by regulatory bodies in the UK.
The purpose of this Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to work out where it ranks in comparison to the best so-called ‘fat burners’ on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement, from the ingredients, to the customer reviews, to the side effects.
So, let’s get cracking and start our review of the Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules with some of the basic information about this product.
Skip To Section
Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules – The Basics
As we’ve already determined, Protein World’s products tend to be marketed towards women, so it’s safe to assume that this is generally a female focused supplement.
That being said, there is no specific mention of this supplement being made only for women, so it’s probably safe for men to take it too.
The marketing material on the official Protein World website uses some pretty vague language, but generally this product is claimed to work in two main ways to support your goals.
The official website says that this product will help to keep you mentally alert and focused throughout the day to help you to perform at your best.
To add to the vague language, the official website says that the capsules will “will push you towards your goals”.
The official marketing material also says that this supplement uses “premium grade ingredients” to deliver its effects.
With the basic information regarding this supplement out of the way, it’s now time to take a close look at the Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules ingredients formula to really see where it stands in comparison to the competition.
Let’s begin this key section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of the Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules, as per the label on the bottle.
The good news here that you can notice right away is that the Protein World Fat Metaboliser doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used in each capsule.
We generally recommend staying away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as we think that they are just a convenient excuse for manufacturers to hide the doses of the ingredients they use.
Let’s now take a look at the ingredients used in the Protein World Fat Metaboliser supplement.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – We always like to see B vitamins included in supplements like this. That’s because they play a vital role in helping to contribute to healthy energy levels. Both B6 and B12 play a part in helping your body to convert food into energy.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good ingredient for a supplement in this category. You probably already know all about Caffeine and its benefits, as it’s one of the most commonly used stimulants on the planet. Anhydrous is one of the purest forms of Caffeine around, so it’s good to see it used here.
• Green Tea Extract – A solid ingredient. Green Tea Extract is a powerful ingredient which can help to speed up your results. You probably know all about it as a popular hot drink and supplement ingredient. We rate Green Tea as one of the best ingredients you can get right now.
• L-Tyrosine – You may not have heard of this ingredient before and it’s not one of the most common substance used in similar products. It’s an amino acid which is produced naturally in the body and can also be found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs and nuts. There’s not much evidence linking L-Tyrosine with the primary purpose of this supplement, but it could help with a few other things.
• Guarana Extract – This is another stimulant to go alongside the Caffeine. We’re always wary of supplements that use more than one stimulant, because we all know that too many stimulants can cause unwanted side-effects such as the jitters, energy crashes, or increased anxiety. Generally speaking, we would have preferred to see either Guarana or Caffeine used – not both.
• Yerba Mate Powder – This is a coffee alternative which comes from a type of holly tree. It’s basically another stimulant. Again, we’d suggest that its inclusion in this supplement is unnecessary alongside both Caffeine and Guarana.
• Choline – Protein World describe this ingredient as “extraordinary” on the official website. It is claimed that it helps to contribute to fat metabolism. Choline is an essential nutrient found in foods such as egg yolks and spinach. It’s a decent inclusion in the Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules formula.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid – Also known as ALA, this is an ingredient that we’ve found more and more often in supplements in this category. There is some evidence that it could help to boost some things, but we feel that Protein World could have definitely used a more proven ingredient in its place.
• Cayenne Powder – Cayenne Pepper is one of the best ingredients around for a supplement like this and you’ll usually find it in the top products. We’re always pleased to find Cayenne Pepper in a supplement in this category.
The Protein World Fat Metaboliser uses a handful of good ingredients, but there are also a few things missing in our opinion.
Here are the main ingredients that we feel Protein World could have added to this product to make it a top-of-the-range supplement.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually found in the top products in this category.
Green Coffee Bean Extract has been strongly linked with some impressive benefits, while Black Pepper Extract is usually added to the top supplements.
You can check out our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now, which all contain the above ingredients, by clicking on the link shown below.
Protein World Fat Metaboliser Reviews
We did some digging online to find some Protein World Fat Metaboliser reviews.
Because this product has only been available on the official website until recently, the bulk of the reviews are found on the Protein World site.
One happy customer said that they loved the product as it helped them to shift a lot of stubborn fat. They even claimed that they “couldn’t live without” the capsules.
However, there were also some negative reviews, with one person reporting that the stimulant content was way too much for them, and they couldn’t sleep at night, even if they took the capsules early in the morning.
Protein World Fat Metaboliser Side Effects
As we mentioned above, the main issue with supplement side effects is the over-use of stimulants such as Caffeine.
It’s not great that Protein World have combined Caffeine with Guarana and Yerba Mate, as these stimulatory ingredients together could cause problems for some people.
Other than that, it’s a fairly safe ingredients list from Protein World. That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
We also recommend speaking to your doctor before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
It’s OK, but we feel there are better options on the market right now.
Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules does use some decent ingredients, but we feel that it’s missing a few substances that would make this an even better product.
Remember to check out our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that a supplement is not going to do all of the hard work for you.
A good supplement can help put you on the right course, but it won’t replace the hard work you’ll need to do in the gym if you want to see serious results.
Training hard and sticking to a healthy diet are always key to getting into good shape, and you should make sure that you’re doing those two things first before using any kind of supplement.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Protein World Fat Metaboliser Capsules Review.
Overall, we think that this supplement is OK, but it’s definitely not quite one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
To summarize, we think that there are better products on the market if you’re looking for something to help speed up your results.