Turbo Cuts is a supplement made by Pure Labs which promises to help support you on your journey.
We’re always on the lookout for the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on sale right now, and so we were naturally keen to hear a bit more about this product made by Pure Labs.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The purpose of this Turbo Cuts review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles as we look to try and see where this product stands in comparison with the leading supplements on the market right now.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses to see whether this is a supplement worth taking or not, or whether your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a look to see whether this Turbo Cuts fat burner is worth trying or not.
Skip To Section
Turbo Cuts – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Turbo Cuts is a supplement that has been designed to help support you on your journey.
The official website claims that this product is the “heavyweight of the supplement world” and that it will help you to achieve your fitness goals.
According to the official website, this product will work in multiple ways to support you as you look to try and hit your goals.
It’s good to see that Pure Labs have designed Turbo Cuts to work in multiple ways.
Generally speaking, the best supplements work in multiple ways, so this is good so far.
According to the official Pure Labs website, Turbo Cuts has been formulated to give you the exactly what you need to hit your goals.
Interestingly, there’s not much more information on the official Pure Labs website about Turbo Cuts, other than the ingredients label and the brief description.
This seems a little bit strange to us, as we always like it when manufacturers take the time to explain the science behind the ingredients they’ve included in their supplement.
Now that we’ve found out a little bit more about Turbo Cuts, it’s time for us to take a close look at the actual ingredients label to see whether this supplement can live up to the marketing hype or not.
So let’s now take a close look at the ingredients to see exactly where this fat burner stands in relation to the leading products on the market right now.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Turbo Cuts.
The good news from looking quickly at the ingredients label of Turbo Cuts is that this product doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the full doses of the ingredients used in this particular product.
We always advise you to say stay away from any supplements that use proprietary blends, as they are just a convenient way for manufacturers not to be fully transparent with their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in Pure Labs Turbo Cuts.
• L-Tyrosine – An ingredient which is sometimes found in the very best pre workout supplements on the market right now. It’s not a bad inclusion, but there are probably better things that could have been used instead. Put simply, there are some much more effective products that could have been used in its place.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid ingredient. You probably already know all about Caffeine, and you’ll find it in most of the top products in this category. The 200mg of Caffeine per dose is a good amount to bring the benefits without triggering any side-effects.
• N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine – Also referred to commonly as Eria Jarensis. It is considered as a stimulant. However, because Turbo Cuts already uses Caffeine as one of its main ingredients, we feel that the use of another stimulant is pretty unnecessary.
• Dandelion Root Extract – There have been some claims that Dandelion Root could help with certain things, but there is little to no evidence to support these claims. Simply put, there are plenty of better things that could have been used here in its place instead.
• Indian Lotus Leaf – Also known as Nelumbo nucifera, this isn’t the most common supplement ingredient. There have been some claims that it could help with certain things, but there’s not a great deal of scientific evidence to back this up. We feel that Pure Labs could have used a more proven ingredient here.
• Black Pepper Extract – A solid inclusion for a supplement of this type. You’ll usually find at least some Black Pepper Extract in the top supplements in this category.
Turbo Cuts contains a few OK ingredients, but it also falls quite a way short in terms of using some of the very best supplement ingredients out there.
Here are the main ingredients that we feel are missing from this product:
• Green Tea Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Been Extract
Green Tea Extract is one of those ingredients that you should always look for when picking a supplement like this. It’s a solid inclusion and you probably already know all about it as a popular hot drink.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a powerful dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
Cayenne Pepper is also another top quality ingredient that you will usually find in the best products in this category.
And Green Coffee Bean is a great ingredient because the Chlorogenic Acid it contains is thought to have some benefits.
You can check out our new guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Turbo Cuts Reviews
We did a little bit of digging online and uncovered some Turbo Cuts reviews on Amazon.
At the time of writing, this supplement had eight reviews and an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
One person said that they had used Turbo Cuts multiple times and that it did work for them.
Someone else reported that they were skeptical at first but were pleasantly surprised to see the product work for them.
There were also some negative reviews. One person simply told other people not to waste their money on buying this supplement.
What About Side Effects?
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to supplement side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
The good thing about Turbo Cuts is that it doesn’t overdo it with the Caffeine, and 200mg per serving is a good amount that shouldn’t cause too many problems with most people.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label yourself before trying any supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our opinion. Although Turbo Cuts does use a few decent ingredients, it is still missing some of our favorite substances.
Some of the ingredients it does uses are also not the most effective.
Remember to check out our guide to the best five supplements around right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that a supplement is not going to do all of the hard work for you.
Remember that getting into shape is not an easy task. Making sure that your diet and training regime are both on point first are the real keys to getting into shape.
That being said, if you’re able to combine a healthy lifestyle with the right, high quality supplement, then you can expect to see some great results.
Just don’t expect a supplement to work on its own.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Turbo Cuts review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement, but it’s certainly not one of the best ones on the market right now.
The fact that it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients and also uses some unproven fat loss substances mean that we don’t rate it among the very best products.