Ripped Freak is a supplement made by PharmaFreak and sold at various places online including bodybuilding.com.
If you’re looking to find out whether Ripped Freak is a supplement worth trying or not, then you’re on the right page.
Our Ripped Freak review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see whether it deserves a spot on our list of the best so-called ‘fat burners’ on sale right now.
We’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula and the dosages as we aim to gain an all-round indication as to whether Ripped Freak is worth buying, or if your money would really be better spent on something else.
There are so many different supplements on sale these days that it can be difficult to find the best ones.
Many supplements have something of a bad reputation.
The truth is, many do not live up to the manufacturer claims, but there are some products out there that can help you on your journey if combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Now, it’s time to see whether Ripped Freak can be considered one of the best supplements on sale right now or not.
Ripped Freak – The Basics
So, it’s clear that we can place Ripped Freak into the broader category of supplements known as ‘fat burners’.
A so-called ‘fat burner’ is a blanket term which usually refers to plant-based food supplements that are designed to help support your goals.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
PharmaFreak is the company behind the Ripped Freak supplement.
It promises to help support you as you look to hit your fitness goals.
You can find Ripped Freak on Amazon, where it sells for around $38 a bottle.
The bottle says that Ripped Freak will work in multiple ways to help support your fitness journey.
The product listing on Amazon says that this product is “specially formulated” to help you get results fast.
Now, this all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve learned not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s much better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and the dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the most important section in our Ripped Freak review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Ripped Freak as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should point out that we were pretty disappointed to see that Ripped Freak uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of certain ingredients in its formula.
This is never good news. Generally speaking, we advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends.
That’s because we feel that they are simply just a convenient way for supplement manufacturers to get away without disclosing the true ingredients formula to their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Ripped Freak formula.
• Caffeine – Caffeine is a solid ingredient for any supplement. You probably already know all about Caffeine’s benefits. The problem with Ripped Freak is that we don’t actually know the dose used, meaning we could be at risk of side effects such as energy crashes or the jitters.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – Another solid ingredient. Green Tea is a popular ingredient which is commonly added to the top products in this category. It’s a solid inclusion in the Ripped Freak formula, but again it’s disappointing that we don’t know the actual dose used.
• Olive Leaf Extract – This is not the most common ingredient. However, it could be a decent inclusion because it could possibly benefit certain things.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a good ingredient. Green Coffee Bean is rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. We always like to see it used in fat burner supplements, but again it’s disappointing that we’re not told the exact dose.
• CH-19 Sweet Red Pepper Extract – This ingredient works in a similar way to things like Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne is a one of our favorite ingredients that we like to see in this kind of supplement.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is one of the main ingredients in leading female supplement Leanbean. It is touted to help with certain things, although we would like to see some more actual scientific evidence to back this up.
• Gallic Acid – This is an organic acid which is found in things such as gallnuts, sumac, witch hazel, tea leaves, oak bark, and other plants. It’s not the most common ingredient.
Aside from the disappointing use of proprietary blends, the Ripped Freak ingredients formula does have some good things in it such as Red Pepper, Caffeine and Green Tea.
However, we also feel that this supplement missed out a couple of key things such as the following:
• Black Pepper Extract
• B Vitamins
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added to the top products in this category.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is another notable omission. B Vitamins are important for supporting your overall health.
You can see our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Ripped Freak Reviews
At the time of writing there were more than 100 Ripped Freak reviews on Amazon.
It had an average rating of 3.4 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it five stars and said that it worked very well for them.
However, someone else left a more negative review as they rated it one star and said that it stopped them from being able to sleep even if they took it in the morning.
What About Ripped Freak Side Effects?
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
The problem with Ripped Freak is that we don’t know the doses of any of the ingredients because of the proprietary blends.
This is far from ideal and means that it makes it very difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product – plus also the side effects.
You should always consult your doctor before using any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We don’t currently rate Ripped Freak as one of the best five supplements on the market right now.
That’s mainly because it uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of most of the ingredients.
It’s also a shame that it’s missing some important ingredients such as Glucomannan and Black Pepper Extract.
Remember to check out our supplement guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to make you lose weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
That being said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey if combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Ripped Freak review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement that’s let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of most of the ingredients used.
In summary, we think that there are quite a few other supplements out there that can offer a better formula than Ripped Freak.