Sheer Insta-Test is a supplement made by a company called Sheer Strength Labs.
Insta-Test is not to be confused with Sheer Test, with is another supplement made by the same manufacturer which we’ve recently reviewed here at HUMAN WINDOW.
So, if you’re looking to find out all of the important information about Sheer Insta-Test, then you’re in the right place.
Our Sheer Insta-Test review is going to concentrate on all of the key things that you need to know about this particular supplement.
In particular, we’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the real customer reviews and the doses as we look to see if Sheer Insta-Test deserves a place on our list of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market at the moment.
The supplements market has grown hugely in recent years, and that means more choice than ever when it comes to picking a product.
However, the extra choice also means that there a lot of products out there that don’t live up to the hype.
So, now it’s time to focus on Sheer Insta-Test to see whether this product can deliver genuine benefits or not.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Let’s start our review by looking at the basic background information about this product.
Skip To Section
Sheer Insta-Test – The Basics
So, we’ve already gathered that Sheer Insta-Test fits into the broader category of supplements known as so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ – but what about the company behind the product?
Sheer Strength Labs is a US-based supplements company currently headquartered in Dallas, Texas. They have a wide range of supplements and seem to be one of the more trusted brands out there.
Sheer Insta-Test is available to buy at various outlets online, including the official Sheer Strength Labs website and on Amazon in the USA.
According to the Amazon listing, Sheer Insta-Test is an “extra strength” supplement for men which can help to support your goals.
The bottle says that using Sheer Insta-Test will bring you a number of different benefits.
The Amazon listing goes on to claim that Sheer Insta-Test will be able to help you “reclaim your manhood”.
The marketing material of Sheer Insta-Test is certainly make all of the right noises, but we’ve learned not to pay too much attention to the hype about supplements.
Instead, it’s generally better to focus on important things such as the ingredients formula, the real customer reviews and doses to get a better picture of whether a supplement is going to be effective or not.
So, let’s now turn our attentions to the actual Sheer Insta-Test ingredients formula to see if this product can deliver on the hype or not.
Let’s begin this important part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Sheer Insta-Test as shown on the box.
Firstly, we should salute Sheer Strength Labs for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we’ve been told the exact doses of every single ingredient in the list, which is what we like to see.
Generally speaking, we advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because they mean that you don’t know how much of each individual ingredient is included in each serving.
Let’s now hone in on the main ingredients in this supplement.
• L-Arginine – This is an ingredient that we’re actually more used to finding in pre workout supplements than anything else. An amino acid, it’s a popular ingredient for pre workouts. That being said, we don’t actually rate it as one of the top pre workout ingredients and we’re not too sure about its use here.
• Tribulus Terrestris – An ingredient that made its way into a lot of the early supplements to hit the market. However, there are other more proven ingredients that Sheer Strength Labs could have used in its place, in our opinion at least.
• Longjack Eurycoma Longifolia Root – Although there is good evidence to suggest that Longjack could have some benefits, there is less evidence to suggest that it will directly have much of an effect in humans. It’s a common ingredient in supplements, but it’s not one of our top rated ones.
• Fenugreek – Fenugreek is a great ingredient for any supplement like this. It’s one of our favorite ingredients so it was good to find it in the Sheer Insta-Test formula.
• Ashwaganda – This is an ingredient which makes it into some supplements. It’s a herb which has a traditional use in Indian medicine. It’s believed to help with certain things, although we would like to see more research done into it if we’ve being honest.
• Red Panax Ginseng Root – This is a common supplement ingredient known for potentially helping with certain things. It’s not a bad ingredient in the formula.
• Theobromine – This is a molecule that’s found in cocoa extract. It’s not a particularly common inclusion in supplements like this.
• Boron Citrate – A common mineral, Boron is a good ingredient. We always like to see it used in supplements in this category.
• Yohimbine HCI – This is an ingredient that we’re actually more used to finding in other types of supplements than this. However, we are not fans of it due to its reported side-effects.
The Sheer Insta-Test formula is a pretty solid one and it’s great that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, it was still missing some of our favorite ingredients – namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
We always like to find D-Aspartic Acid in supplements like this and you’ll find it in most of the top products in this category.
Magnesium and Zinc, meanwhile, are both good minerals. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
And Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement.
You can see our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Sheer Insta-Test Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 185 Sheer Insta-Test reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer rated Sheer Insta-Test five stars and said they starting noticing a difference within a week.
However, a negative review came from somebody who claimed that it did nothing for them, as they rated it one star.
What About Sheer Insta-Test Side Effects?
You should always do some of your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means carefully checking the label and reading up on each ingredient before taking a new supplement.
The main ingredient we are concerned about in Sheer Insta-Test is Yohimbine. This compound has been linked to causing some side effects – and it is also believed to interact with many pharmaceutical drugs.
Simply put, you should consult your doctor and do some thorough research before trying any new supplement, including this one.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Sheer Insta-Test is a decent product, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
It has some good ingredients but it’s also missing some key things such as D-Aspartic Acid in our opinion.
Remember to check out our best supplements guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no supplement out there to solve all of your problems.
The first thing you should do is apply common sense to your situation and get your diet and training on point.
That means making sure that you’re eating right, getting lots of exercise and plenty of rest – before trying any supplement.
That said, a good supplement can help to support your goals if used in the correct way.
Sheer Insta-Test Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Sheer Insta-Test review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement, but it doesn’t make our list of the top products because it’s missing some key ingredients.
However, it’s definitely not the worst product we’ve come across in this category. It’s great that it has some decent ingredients such as Fenugreek, and that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.