Sheer Pre Workout for Women is a supplement made by Sheer Strength Labs that’s been designed to help you to get the most out of your time spent in the gym.
So if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Sheer Pre Workout for Women, then you’ve landed on the right page.
In this review, we’re going to be taking a close look at this supplement from all angles as we look to see where it stands in relation to the top pre workouts on the market right now.
There are so many different supplements in this category these days that it can be difficult to pick out the best products.
We’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see where it stands.
You can buy Sheer Pre Workout for Women on the official Sheer Strength Labs website, and it also used to be available on Amazon, though it’s currently unavailable at the time of writing this review.
So, now that the introductions are out of the way, it’s time to start looking at Sheer Pre Workout for Women in a bit more detail to see where it really stands.
Skip To Section
Sheer Pre Workout For Women – The Basics
As we have already gathered, Sheer Pre Workout for Women is a supplement designed to help support you as you look to hit your training goals.
Unlike a lot of products out there in this category right now, this particular supplement is designed specifically for women. This is great to see, as there are not that many female-focused pre workouts out there right now.
According to the description on the official website, this product has been specifically formulated with the female body in mind.
It also claims to be free of GMOs, preservatives, binders, fillers, dairy and gluten, which all sounds pretty good to us.
Sheer Strength Labs are clearly quite confident about this product, because they will offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied by the way it makes you feel.
At the time of writing, this supplement was only available in one flavor – Pina Colada flavor.
The marketing material goes on to say that this particular supplement has been specifically formulated to help support your goals as you look to step up your fitness results.
Now, we prefer not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products. Instead, it’s generally better to focus on the ingredients label and customer reviews to get an authentic idea of how effective a product will be.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move on to the next important section in our Sheer Pre Workout for Women review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this key section of our review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula as shown on the label of this product.
The first thing we noticed is that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend. This is great news, as it means that we know the exact doses of all of the separate ingredients on the label.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, so it’s great to see that that isn’t the case with Sheer Pre Workout for Women.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the formula:
• Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Also known as Vitamin B3, this is not a bad ingredient for a pre workout supplements. B Vitamins in general are important for your overall health. More specifically, Niacin contributes to a range of important bodily processes. For example, Niacin contributes to normal energy release, the functioning of the nervous system, normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It’s a good place to start and we always like to see B Vitamins used in pre workout supplements.
• L-Citrulline Dl-Malate – This is a very common pre workout ingredient. L-Citrulline is an amino acid found in watermelons that is a very common ingredient in some of the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now. Each serving of Sheer Pre Workout for Women contains 1250mg of L-Citrulline, which is a solid dose.
• L-Carnitine Tartrate – This is another common and popular pre workout ingredient. L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid which is often added to supplements in this category. Each serving of Sheer Pre Workout for Women contains 500mg of L-Carnitine Tartrate.
• Taurine Another popular inclusion for pre workout supplements. In case you didn’t know, Taurine is a common ingredient in many commercially-available energy drinks, so you can probably see why it’s been added to this particular pre workout supplement. A decent inclusion.
• Velvet Bean Extract – We have not come across this ingredient too many times before in pre workouts. It is claimed to have some benefits, but we can’t help but feel that something more proven could have been used in its place.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – You no doubt already know all about Caffeine. It’s one of the most popular stimulants on the planet and it’s consumed by millions of people on a daily basis. Each serving of Sheer Pre Workout for Women contains 175mg of Caffeine Anhydrous. If we were being picky, we’d prefer this amount to be a little bit lower. We generally favour pre workouts that use a maximum of 100mg of Caffeine per serving.
The Sheer Pre Workout for Women formula has some pretty good things in it. It was good to see some of our favorite ingredients such as Caffeine and Taurine used in this supplement.
That being said, it was a shame not to find a handful of other ingredients in this formula.
For example, we would have loved to have seen some other B Vitamins included such as B6 and B12 – as both of these contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
It would also have been good to see a small dose of Creatine to help support your fitness goals.
You can see our updated guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Sheer Pre Workout For Women Reviews
We did some digging online to see what real customers were saying about Sheer Pre Workout for Women.
As we mentioned above, this supplement is not currently available on Amazon, but it does have a lot of reviews on there.
In a review on the official website, one happy customer said that she liked the product but that it was a shame that there were not any other flavor options.
Someone else says that this product gave them great stamina and focus.
However, we’re always a little bit wary of reviews posted on the official manufacturer website, as it’s not clear if they have been filtered or moderated.
What About Side Effects?
As always, you should speak to a certified medical professional before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
You should also always carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients used.
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to pre workout side effects is that many of them overuse stimulants such as Caffeine.
The 175mg dose of Caffeine in this supplement may be a little bit high for some people. Generally speaking, we favor pre workout supplements that only use a maximum of 100mg per serving, as this can help to reduce the risk of Caffeine-related side effects.
Is This The Best Pre Workout For Me?
We don’t currently rate Sheer Pre Workout for Women as one of the top five pre workout supplements on the market right now.
It does have some good ingredients and seems to be well received amongst customers, but we prefer it when pre workouts use slightly lower doses of Caffeine, and include other B Vitamins in their formulas.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now by following the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that a supplement will not do the hard work for you.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet, training hard and getting plenty of rest before thinking about adding any kind of new supplement to your regimen.
It’s important to remember that you’ll have to show discipline in the kitchen and in the gym if you want to see real results from your training.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our Sheer Pre Workout for Women review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good supplement that has a handful of good ingredients. It also seems to have good reviews.
However, we feel that the fact that it’s missing a few of our favorite ingredients and that the Caffeine dose is a little bit on the high side, means that it doesn’t make it onto our list of the top pre workouts on the market right now.