Sheer Test is a supplement made by Sheer Strength Labs which promises to help support your goals.
If you’re looking to get an in-depth low-down on Sheer Test and find out whether it’s a supplement worth trying or not, then you’re in the right place. So keep reading.
As you’re probably already aware, the supplements market has grown at crazy rates in recent years, and there are now more products than ever on sale in this category.
We’ve made it our mission this year to review as many of the top so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ as possible as we look to try and determine the absolute best products in this category right now.
Before we get going, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Sheer Test is one of the more popular supplements available, and so we thought it was time to take a close look at it to see whether it lives up to the hype or not.
This Sheer Test review is going to focus on all of the key things you need to know about this supplement as we look to try and determine whether this is a product worth trying or not.
We’re going to take a look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we seek to find out where it stands in relation to the competition.
So let’s get cracking with a bit more basic information about Sheer Test.
Skip To Section
Sheer Test – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Sheer Test is a supplement made by Sheer Strength Labs which is sold online.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and at some other online outlets, and it claims to be “all natural, safe and honest”.
This sounds good to us, because we’ve heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements like this.
According to the official marketing material of Sheer Test, this supplement will bring you a number of benefits to help support your goals.
Of course, whether this supplement will actually be able to deliver on its promises will largely be dependent as to whether the ingredients are actually any good or not.
Sheer Test claims to be backed by “proven science” to help deliver its benefits.
We all like proven science, so this all sounds good to us.
However, it’s now time to put the manufacturer claims to one side and start taking a look at what this supplement is actually made of to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
So let’s now focus on the ingredients Sheer Test is actually made of.
Let’s kick this section off by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Sheer Test.
First off, full marks to Sheer Strength Labs for not using a proprietary blend in their Sheer Test ingredients formula.
So many of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently use proprietary blends to hide the doses of the ingredients used.
We always recommend that you pick a supplement without a proprietary blend, so Sheer Test is off to a good start in that respect.
Now, let’s take a close look at the actual ingredients used in Sheer Test to see what this product is really made of.
• Vitamin D3 – A good ingredient for any supplement in this category. Vitamin D is important for a number of bodily processes. Your body creates it naturally when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but many people don’t get enough of it all year round.
• Magnesium – A solid inclusion. Magnesium is an essential mineral which plays a number of important roles in the body. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release.
• Zinc – Another good nutrient and one of the best ingredients for a product in this category. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• D-Aspartic Acid – D-Aspartic Acid is a great ingredient. It’s one of our favorite inclusions for a product like this, and you’ll usually find it in the top supplements in this category. The only problem in this case is that each dose of Sheer Test only contains 650mg per serving, which is on the low side. We usually recommend closer to 2000mg per serving.
• Fenugreek – Fenugreek is an aromatic Mediterranean plant, and it’s commonly found as an ingredient in curries. It’s another great inclusion in the formula and it’s good to find it in Sheer Test.
• Fadogia Agrestis – This is not the most common ingredient. It’s probably been included in the Sheer Test formula because it’s claimed to have some benefits in lab rats, but there is little to no evidence to suggest it has the same effect in humans at this stage.
• Longjack – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, this is a fairly common ingredient. Sadly though, it’s not really been shown to directly do much in humans, so we would have preferred to see a more proven substance used in its place.
• Ginkgo Biloba – This is a plant extract which has a history of being used for a number of things. However, there isn’t much evidence to suggest that it will have much benefit in humans.
We have to say that the Sheer Test formula is a pretty good one.
It contains some good ingredients such as Magnesium, Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid.
However, it’s still missing some of our favorite ingredients such as:
• Black Pepper Extract
Black Pepper Extract is usually found in small doses in the best products in this category.
Boron is another good ingredient, and we always recommend choosing a product that uses it as one of its main ingredients.
You can see our updated guide to the leading supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Sheer Test Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover some Sheer Test reviews.
At the time of writing, there were 152 Sheer Test reviews on Amazon, and the supplement had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. That’s not bad at all.
One positive review said it is a “very good” product and that it helped to improve energy, strength and muscle gains pretty quickly.
However, there were also some negative reviews. Someone else commented that they took it for a month and didn’t notice any difference at all, which sounds disappointing.
Sheer Test Side Effects
The Sheer Test ingredients formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the prospect of suffering from any nasty side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time. That way, you can be sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used in Sheer Test.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Sheer Test is definitely one of the better supplements that we’ve reviewed recently.
That being said, it falls short in a few areas, namely the fact that the crucial D-Aspartic Acid ingredient is under-dosed, and it’s missing things like Boron and Black Pepper Extract.
Check out our updated guide to the best supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Never expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you. You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
Supplements are designed to complement a healthy lifestyle, and not replace one.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and sticking to a healthy diet, then adding a quality supplement to your daily ritual can help to boost your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Sheer Test review.
This is certainly one of the better supplements we’ve reviewed recently.
It has some decent ingredients and seems to also have some good customer feedback.
However, it was also disappointing to see that Sheer Test is under-dosed when it comes to D-Aspartic Acid, and that it’s also missing some important ingredients such as Black Pepper Extract and Boron.
But all in all, this is a decent supplement. It just doesn’t quite come close to challenging the very best supplements on the market in this category right now.