Shredz Burner for Women is a supplement designed specifically for females to help with your body goals.
It’s always interesting to come across a so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement that is specifically targeted at women, because most of the products in the industry are targeted at men, or at both genders.
There are certain advantages to choosing a product which has been specifically designed with women in mind, as it usually means that the formula has been tailored for the female body.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re always looking to hear about the latest supplements to hit the market, so we were naturally keen to take a closer look at Shredz Burner for Women.
The purpose of this review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles so we can find out whether it can compete with our current top-rated female focused option called Leanbean.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this product, so you can decide whether this is the supplement for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to delve in and see whether Shredz Burner for Women is all it’s cracked up to be.
Skip To Section
Shredz Burner for Women – The Basics
As we’ve already gathered, Shredz Burner for Women is a specifically-targeted female supplement.
The official website says that this product has been formulated to help women on their fitness journeys.
There are numerous claims about this product made on the official website, as is usually the case with most supplements.
We’re not fans of vague terms such as “Reaching Fitness Goals”, as a supplement on its own is not going to help you to do that.
We all know that the real key is a good diet and regular exercise, but supplements do have their place of course, especially when it comes to speeding up your results.
In terms of the other claims made about this product by Shredz, they also say that it will help you to take your workouts to the “next level”.
So, that’s all of the manufacturer marketing hype out of the way.
Now it’s time to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to see whether it can live up to the hype, or if there are some better options out there right now.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Shredz Burner For Women, as per the label on the actual bottle:
It’s good to see that there’s no sign a proprietary blend in Shredz Burner For Women, meaning that the manufacturer has been completely transparent with their formula.
• Biotin – This is essentially a water soluble B vitamin. It’s another name for Vitamin B7 and it supports the maintenance of normal skin and hair. B Vitamins are always a good inclusion in supplements because they support overall health, but the best ones for this type of product are B6 and B12.
• Pantothenic Acid – This is another fancy name for another B Vitamin. This time it’s B5, which is an essential nutrient naturally found in a wide variety of meat and vegetables. Like all B Vitamins, it helps the body turn food into energy.
• Cacao Seed Extract – This is an interesting ingredient, because we’ve not found it in many of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently. Some studies have shown that it may provide some benefits. That being said, there is little to no evidence suggesting that it will help with much, so it’s probably not going to be very effective for the primary purpose of this product.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid ingredient for any supplement. Caffeine is one of the most popular stimulants in the world and you probably already know all about its benefits. Shredz have been sensible with their dosage – 135mg per capsule should be enough for the benefits without causing any side effects.
• Green Tea Extract – One of the best natural ingredients. Green Tea Extract is usually included in the top products in this category, so we were really pleased to find it in the Shredz Burner For Women formula.
• Cayenne Pepper Powder – Another solid ingredient here, and one you’ve probably heard of before. Cayenne Pepper is a powerful inclusion that is usually found in the top products in this category. It’s a great inclusion in the Shredz Burner For Women formula.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which is regularly included in pre workout supplements because of its ability to help with certain things. It’s not bad ingredient as such, it’s just that it’s probably not going to help with the primary purpose of this supplement.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid – A fatty acid that is already found naturally in every cell within your body. It plays a role in a number of bodily processes. Again, it’s not the worst ingredient for a supplement like this, but we don’t think it’s the best either.
• Choline Bitartrate – This is what’s known as a ‘nootropic’ ingredient that people often take as a supplement. There are various claims made about this ingredient online. However, it’s not rated as one of the very best ingredients for the primary reason for taking this product.
• Yohimbe Bark Extract – An Alkaloid derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It’s quite a common ingredient because it can supposedly help with somethings, but we don’t recommend it as one of the very best, because it’s been known to cause side effects for some people. We prefer to stay away from Yohimbe.
• Guggul Extract – This strange sounding ingredient is made from the sap of the Commiphora Mukul tree, which is native to India. There are some claims that it could help with certain things, but again, it’s not the most effective ingredient, and this is the first time we’ve ever seen it used in a supplement of this category.
Shredz Burner For Women actually has a pretty decent formula, aside from some ineffective ingredients.
They still missed some gems when putting together this supplement though. Here’s what they missed:
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – Rich in Chlorogenic Acid
• Glucomannan – Powerful dietary fiber
• Black Pepper Extract – Commonly used
You can check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now via the link below.
Shredz Burner for Women Reviews
We found plenty of Shredz Burner for Women reviews on Amazon. At the time of writing, there were more than 600 reviews on the Amazon website, and it had an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they were very happy with the product and they had already started their second bottle.
Someone else said that it gave them an energy boost without the jitters.
There were some negative reviews too of course, with one person saying that it caused vomiting, stomach upsets, nausea and chest pains. That doesn’t sound good at all.
Shredz Burner for Women Side Effects
The main issue with supplements in this category is usually the over-use of stimulants such as Caffeine.
But that’s not going to be a problem with Shredz Burner For Women, because it actually uses a sensible dose of Caffeine (135mg per capsule, which is a total of 270mg per day).
As we mentioned, Yohimbe has been known to cause some side effects in some people, such as Increased Anxiety and Raised Blood Pressure.
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients of a supplement before trying it for the first time.
We strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
It’s not bad, but it doesn’t quite challenge the leading female supplements on the market right now.
If you’re looking for the absolute best product with a female focus, we recommend that you check out our separate guide via the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
We’ve already touched on this above, but it’s worth repeating.
There is no such thing as a magic supplement to help you get your dream body.
The simple truth is that you should always first make sure that your diet and training regime is on point before considering adding any kind of supplementation to your regimen.
There’s no substitute for hard work, dedication and patience when it comes to achieving your fitness goals.
That being said, if you do use a quality supplement alongside a healthy diet and solid training regime, then it definitely can help to support your goals.
Shredz Burner for Women Review Conclusion
That brings us to the end of our Shredz Burner for Women Review. Overall, this is certainly a decent female focused supplement that uses some good ingredients.
However, we think that the formula doesn’t quite challenge the leading products for women on the market right now, and it contains a few unnecessary and likely ineffective ingredients.