Shredz Burner Max For Women is a female supplement that’s sold online and designed to help women on their journey.
We’re always looking to find out about the latest supplements to hit the market, and we were particularly interested in Shredz Burner Max For Women because it’s been specifically designed for women.
Most of the products in this category on the market these days have been specifically formulated for men or both genders, so it’s always good to come across a new product that’s been designed specifically with women in mind.
So, if you’re looking to get the full lowdown on Shredz Burner Max For Women (also sometimes referred to as Shredz Burner Max For Her), then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the key things that you need to know about this particular female focused supplement.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see if this product makes it onto our selection of the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on sale at the moment.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
So, now that the introductions are out of the way, it’s time to take a closer look at Shredz Burner Max For Women to see if this supplement can live up to the hype or not.
Shredz Burner Max For Women – The Basics
As you’ve probably already guessed, Burner Max For Women is made by a company called Shredz. They are a US-based company that have a range of supplements.
First things first, Shredz Burner Max for Her is a pretty expensive product. It comes in at $90 for a bottle, although at the time of writing this price was reduced to $75.
You can buy Burner Max For Women on the official Shredz website, and also at other online stores such as Amazon.
The marketing material about this supplement on the official Shredz website says that Burner Max For Women is a “clinically tested” supplement formulated with “premium” ingredients.
The description on the official website also says that Burner Max For Women will help you to overcome your fitness plateaus.
The official site says that Shredz Burner Max For Women will work to help with a number of different things as you look to hit your goals.
It all sounds pretty good so far. But we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype written by manufacturers about their own products.
Instead, it’s generally better to focus on the important facts behind the supplement, such as the ingredients formula and dosages.
With that in mind, it’s time to move on to the next important part of our review – the ingredients section.
Let’s begin this crucial section by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of Shredz Burner Max For Women, as printed on the bottle.
We should praise Shredz for going against the trend and not using a proprietary blend in this supplement.
This means that we have clearly been told the individual doses of each of the ingredients used, with full transparency.
This is the way it should be, but many supplement companies choose to hide their ingredients formulas from their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Burner Max For Women supplement.
• Biotin – This is one of the essential B vitamins that your body needs to function properly. It’s a popular beauty supplement that can help to support normal hair and skin.
• Pantothenic Acid – Also known as Vitamin B5. Again, it’s important for a number of bodily processes. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy release.
• African Mango – Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, this is a seed extract. It is claimed that it could help with certain things, but there’s not a great deal of scientific evidence to support this.
• Cissus Quadrangularis – This is a traditional medicine which has been used for certain things. It’s not that commonly used in supplements though and we are not really convinced.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid ingredient for any supplement. Caffeine is one of the most widely-researched ingredients around and it’s a good inclusion here.
• Cacao Extract – Supplementing with this ingredient could bring some benefits. It’s also usually a small source of Caffeine.
• Green Tea Extract – A good ingredient. Green Tea is one of the most popular ingredients for a supplement in this category. We were pleased to find it on the label.
• Yohimbe Bark Extract – This is a compound which has been linked to some benefits. However, it has also been linked to some side effects, which is why we prefer not to see it used in supplements.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that we’re more used to seeing in quality pre workout supplements than fat burners. That being said, it can help with a variety of things, so it’s not a bad inclusion.
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid – This is something called a “mitochondrial compound”. It’s sometimes added to supplements in this category.
• Choline Bitartrate – Choline contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism, so it’s not a bad inclusion in the formula.
The Shredz Burner Max For Women ingredients formula has some pretty good things in it such as Green Tea Extract and Caffeine Anhydrous.
It’s also good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients.
That being said, it’s also missing some of our favorite ingredients, namely:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne is a potent ingredient which usually makes it into the top products in this category.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is often found in this kind of supplement.
And Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement. It’s usually added in small amounts to the top products in this category.
You can see our buyer’s guide to the best supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Shredz Burner Max For Women Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 14 Shredz Burner Max for Women reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 2.9 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that they had seen significant results in less than a month.
Someone else, though, said that it gave them stomach problems every time they tried to take it.
What About Side Effects?
We always advise that you take a close look through the ingredients label yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means doing some of your own research into the ingredients before taking a new supplement.
In terms of the Shredz Burner Max For Women formula, the one thing that stood out in terms of potential side effects is Yohimbe, which has been linked to causing problems in some people.
Again, always consult your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We don’t currently rate Shredz Burner Max for Women as one of the best five supplements on the market right now.
That’s because it’s missing too many of our top-rated ingredients, and also uses some things we’re not sure about such as Yohimbe.
Remember that you can see our guide to the best five supplements on sale right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Always remember to make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regime.
That means making sure that you’re training hard and eating right BEFORE starting with any new supplement.
Making sure that you’re eating a healthy diet, training regularly and getting plenty of rest should always be your first steps towards your dream body.
That being said, a high quality supplement can help to support your goals if used in the correct way.
Shredz Burner Max For Women Review Conclusion
So, here we are at the very end of our Shredz Burner Max For Women review.
Overall, this supplement has a few good things going for it.
It doesn’t use a proprietary blend and has some decent ingredients such as Green Tea and Caffeine Anhydrous.
However, it doesn’t make it onto our list of the best five supplements on the market at the moment.